Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So both parents live there and the mom said they were on the phone together 24-7, why?
If they lived together why not just talk face to face. If in fact they both live there my cutting her any slack goes out the window.
At the first presser, Police Chief said the parents do not live together -- in fact I believe he used the word "estranged."

Interesting comment. In this video, the reporter is in the neighborhood of the house that was searched last night. She say's LE have asked them not to ask questions of any of the neighbors because "people are fearful". IMO That really speaks volumes about the suspects in this case.

What about adoption on the black market?

Unfortunately I agree with LE that that's an unlikely outcome.

Black market adoption would be covered up by a ring of quietness. The aim is to keep everything under the radar and avoid authorities looking for the child.

I think the mom's words when she was insisting CD had made 'a mistake' in how he'd handled the situation might be telling if there are relatives who did get involved (like the one who 'stole' the car) and they did it because they don't want anyone punished for "a mistake" or "an accident".

Prayer service to be held for King Jay Davila

A church is hosting a prayer service for King Jay Davila, the 8-month-old boy who has been missing for nearly a week.

The prayer service hosted by Last Chance Ministries will be held from 6-9 p.m. on Friday at Monterrey Park 6060 at W. Commerce Street.

"We believe there is power in prayer, so we invite you to join us," a Facebook post said. "Please share this, let us lift our prayers and come together and be a voice for baby King Jay Davila."

[...]

At the first presser, Police Chief said the parents do not live together -- in fact I believe he used the word "estranged."

There were some articles that said JG is in fact estranged from her husband. I think that's where the initial confusion happened, if LE asked if she was still with "her husband" thinking that she was married/common law with CD and she responded that she's estranged from "her husband". Errors like that can happen easily in the first few hours of a child going missing.

What could they possibly be saying to LE at this point? I mean they already know it was the cousin in the “carjacking” video and that it was staged. So is the family just saying they have no idea where the baby is? Are they sticking to their story that he was kidnapped? I just don’t get what they could even be saying now.

I think we have Savanna Ozunas that drove Angie Torres to “steal” the car with no baby in it. LE told us they knew who drove her there, but weren’t naming her.
I also think SO picked AT up after she ditched the car and took the car seat and keys out.
I think the whole lot of them know where that baby is and IMO not alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael