Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Kings Mum has not been arrested in connection with her baby's possible death, so, why did she use the language she did at the very early stages of his "abduction"

She employed past tense language, why?

1) She knew he was possibly dead.

2) She had guilty knowledge of his death.

3} she was directly involved.

4) She was influence by the language used by LE (Foul play")

5) She was influenced by the violent past and the initial arrest of baby Kings Dad.

However, this goes against all a Mothers instincts. There is no bond quite like it between a Mother and her children. There have been cases when a mother refuses to accept the death of one of her children even when LE have informed them of a death. They just will not accept it and refuse to speak subconsciously and or consciously of her child in the past tense.

Why didn't she reach out to the abductors, again, this is in the early stages of baby Kings alleged "abduction"?

Because of some of the above and he was beyond any help.

So the question now is, does she and did she have guilty knowledge?

If she doesn't she is the "exception to the rule", which in this case given all the above, very very rare if not unprecedented.

Baby Kings Mum has not been arrested in connection with her baby's possible death, so, why did she use the language she did at the very early stages of his "abduction"

She employed past tense language, why?

1) She knew he was possibly dead.

2) She had guilty knowledge of his death.

3} she was directly involved.

4) She was influence by the language used by LE (Foul play")

5) She was influenced by the violent past and the initial arrest of baby Kings Dad.

However, this goes against all a Mothers instincts. There is no bond quite like it between a Mother and her children. There have been cases when a mother refuses to accept the death of one of her children even when LE have informed them of a death. They just will not accept it and refuse to speak subconsciously and or consciously of her child in the past tense.

Why didn't she reach out to the abductors, again, this is in the early stages of baby Kings alleged "abduction"?

Because of some of the above and he was beyond any help.

So the question now is, does she and did she have guilty knowledge?

If she doesn't she is the "exception to the rule", which in this case given all the above, very very rare if not unprecedented.
Probably because she hadn't seen him for sooo long it really was past tense.... as in: the last time I saw him he was... and such. I don't know if she did know anything or not. I'm torn on this one.

Probably because she hadn't seen him for sooo long it really was past tense.... as in: the last time I saw him he was... and such. I don't know if she did know anything or not. I'm torn on this one.

Hi

re past tense.

This is what i was referring to.

I posted this, i think it was 2 maybe 3 days into his "abduction"

I don’t see no cops at all. My son was lovable, just like his dad. He always smiled.

ETA: Is he no longer lovable, does he not smile anymore.

When someone speaks of an ongoing characteristic, it should be in the present tense.

This is very early in the investigation. Why does the mothers mind go there (past tense)
Father of kidnapped 8-month-old speaks from jail, disputes police accusations

Last edited:
King Jay Davila Update: I am following up on an anonymous viewer tip that the police activity near the HEB distribution center in northeast SA could be related to the search for the missing eight-month-old infant.

DM/email me to share additional information.

Lena Blietz on Twitter

I was immediately told by security and cops to leave the HEB property, but saw at least a half-dozen cop cars with their lights off and officers in what appeared to be bullet proof vests.

Lena Blietz on Twitter

It is still unknown if the scene is related to the search for King Jay, who was reported missing last Friday.

This evening, SAPD said it believes he is dead and the kidnapping was staged as a cover up.

His father, grandmother and cousin have all been arrested in relation.

Lena Blietz on Twitter

.@SpecNewsSA will continue following this case, and future tips may also request to remain anonymous.

Lena Blietz on Twitter

Hi

re past tense.

This is what i was referring to.

I posted this, i think it was 2 maybe 3 days into his "abduction"

I don’t see no cops at all. My son was lovable, just like his dad. He always smiled.

When someone speaks of an ongoing characteristic, it should be in the present tense.

This is very early in the investigation. Why does the mothers mind go there (past tense)
Father of kidnapped 8-month-old speaks from jail, disputes police accusations

Why did the mother's mind, when baby was first 'abducted' go to her main thought being when King Jay nearly died at birth as if it was a comparison to what's happening now in the present day?

What is the similarity between a baby nearly dying at birth and that video of a woman taking the car and walking off with the car seat?

Surely your main thought would be "where's my baby, is he okay in the here and now?" not thinking back 8 months to when he nearly died at birth?

For those who can’t watch above video, here‘s the phone call transcribed.

MS (Matthew Seedorff, Fox News reporter): Any chance you‘d be willing to speak to us today?

JG (Jasmine Gonzalez, Baby King‘s mom): Not today. I‘m frustrated. I‘m angry. I‘m upset. I just want my son back.

MS: When was the last time you saw him?

JG: It was Christmas. No — not Christmas. I’m sorry. I mean New Year’s Eve night when he was asleep in his crib.

MS: What have the past few days been like for you?

JG: Just terrible. Terrible. My son is missing. Somebody knows something. My son is not home yet. Nobody is opening up. Everybody is bashing me on freaking — on the internet — thinking they know anything. It’s terrible cause I‘m a mother of my son. Everybody is threatening me — threatening me thinking I have something to do with my son‘s disappearance and I don’t.

MS: Do you have any idea where King could be?

JG: No, sir, I don’t. If I had any idea the detectives would know.

MG: Is there anything else you wanna... she just hung up.

Noteworthy: She refers to Baby King as “my son” at least 5 times, not saying his name once. Did she see him last Christmas or New Year’s eve? Oh, and the me, me, me again. :rolleyes: Terrible liar IMO.

MS: When was the last time you saw him?

JG: It was Christmas. No — not Christmas. I’m sorry. I mean New Year’s Eve night when he was asleep in his crib.

She answers the question (when) then she goes beyond the question and tells us the location (crib) and what he was doing (asleep).

why does she feel the need to tell us this?

MS: Do you have any idea where King could be?

JG: No, sir, I don’t. If I had any idea the detectives would know.

This is hard to believe given that everyone has an idea about everything, it maybe wrong, but we have an idea.

MG: Is there anything else you wanna... she just hung up.

This speaks for itself

Can i just clarify. I'm not accusing Baby kings mother, i'm questioning her language because it goes against what a mother in her position would say, and behave given the circumstances. It intrigues me.

Can i just clarify. I'm not accusing Baby kings mother, i'm questioning her language because it goes against what a mother in her position would say, and behave given the circumstances. It intrigues me.

I agree wholeheartedly. I see similarities in her comments and the statements to media in a couple of other cases, and in both of those cases the individuals knew more than they were saying to media. (Emily Glass and Chris Watts....sorry, just being truthful).

Maybe JG really hasn't had a lot of contact with little King Jay through his life, that would be a possible reason for the way she says some things. Maybe she suspects more than she's willing to say to media.

Is there any way this clan is protecting the (great)grandfather? Just a thought, but is it possible they're sacrificing g-grandmother and CD to protect him? I just don't like g-grandpa and g-grandma's wording at their press conference. He said that he repeatedly asked CD where King was. That sounds like g-grandpa was accusing CD. And g-grandma kept saying, "I don't know" instead of "no way would my son do that!" It just seems odd to me that both g-grandma and g-grandpa would use language in a media interview that implicates their son. I mean, he's probably guilty, but if they wanted to tell the truth, they should have told the truth, and not hinted at it. I just get the feeling they were still trying to set up some scenario. (Like that brilliant kidnapping scheme lolol)

A possible scenario: G-grandpa is actually the one who hurts baby King badly. Everyone conspires to let CD and g-grandma take the fall for it (for whatever reason). G-grandmother is unfortunately very sick anyway, and what's another prison stint to CD? They figure since it's not true that CD and g-grandma did anything to harm the baby, law enforcement won't be able to pin murder charges on them. I mean, IMO they're all going down, but I think this group thought they were smarter than they are.

They figure (...) law enforcement won't be able to pin murder charges on them. I mean, IMO they're all going down, but I think this group thought they were smarter than they are.

RS&BBM:

IMO, the bolded sums up this “clan”.

I also think they are labouring under the misapprehension that no body = no murder charge.

I’m not sure they have a 10% set of functioning brain cells amongst the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm