Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

“San Antonio police have found the body of baby believed to be missing 8-month-old King Jay Davila after his father took investigators to an open field near his neighborhood. ”

“Davila walked to a roadway overpass in an open field where investigators dug up a black backpack with what appeared to be a baby's body wrapped in a blanket, according to an arrest affidavit.”

RIP sweet King Jay.

CD says he was playing video games while KJ was in his car seat unwrapped on the bed and KJ fell forward and possibly struck the dresser. When he checked on him a few hours later he was dead. He said he knew he should have called for help. I guess we will see how much of that is true.

Davila told detectives that he was home with King Jay playing video games and his son was on the bed in a car seat, but not strapped in, according to the affidavit.

Davila claims when he sat on the bed, the car seat fell with King Jay, causing the baby to land face-first on the floor. He may have also hit his head on a dresser, the affidavit said.

SAPD: Baby's body found after father of King Jay admits to burying him in neighborhood

I don’t see how CD could have got to his mom’s a little before 7:00 UNLESS King died, and was disposed of prior to that.

From the amount of poor planning and story telling this family came up with, Id assume that this happened a day or more before the fake kidnapping scheme. They tried to plan and be smart, clearly they failed. Failure is something this family is good at though!!! Poor sweet KJ, may he RIP.

My kids have always slept in my bed and all three have rolled out of our bed at least once at one time or another. It’s an awful sound and terrifying. None have gotten more than a bruise and just needed comfort. I don’t know if I buy CDs story. I think after the fall instead of comforting baby King, he got frustrated with the crying and did something to make it stop that ultimately caused his death. MOO

As for mom, it seems like she has lied all along if the witness is to be believed that CD took baby King to her 1/4 and she was shocked/crying. Hope charges are made for her too. These people are awful. MOO

I’m glad they found this baby’s body and that his dad confessed.

I think Baby K’s mom knew he was dead. It doesn’t sound like she lived with CD, so was she seeing him asleep for the last time in his crib at her house or CD’s?

If it was at her house, what happened next? CD took him from the crib and she didn’t see him leave? What happened between him sleeping in his crib on either Christmas or NYE, and then going missing while in CD’s care.

If the last time she saw him sleeping in his crib was at CD’s house, I think he was already dead and CD called her to come over to have a viewing of sorts before he disposed of him.

CD says he was playing video games while KJ was in his car seat unwrapped on the bed and KJ fell forward and possibly struck the dresser. When he checked on him a few hours later he was dead. He said he knew he should have called for help. I guess we will see how much of that is true.

I think what we will find out is that he was interrupted while playing video games because his baby needed care or comfort and he lost his temper, snatched him from the car seat and in the process swung him and smashed his head or face into the dresser. I don’t think that he died right away.

The only part of that statement I believe is CD was playing video games. I think it is more likely KJ interrupted his game time and CD lost his temper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo