Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleting duplicate post
nah you coulsd have said it again for me !!!! I'm pissed too, I mean really pissed , our sweet little precious died. Our grandson, that lived with me , hubby 2 daughters 2 granddaughters (we live in a multi generational house too , but we have a big one on purpose, I like them with me, and vice versa) he had a brain aneurysm:( and you have fools like this who had every chance and they are horrible humans , its just too bad they can't hand the wee ones over to a better human and be done with it , people like that would rather hurt them and throw them away instead of getting help or going thru giving the child up because they are too damn selfish ! RIP little Baby I wish I had a chance with you I wouldn't have let you down like this , none of us here would have and we wont forget you!

nah you coulsd have said it again for me !!!! I'm pissed too, I mean really pissed , our sweet little precious died. Our grandson, that lived with me , hubby 2 daughters 2 granddaughters (we live in a multi generational house too , but we have a big one on purpose, I like them with me, and vice versa) he had a brain aneurysm:( and you have fools like this who had every chance and they are horrible humans , its just too bad they can't hand the wee ones over to a better human and be done with it , people like that would rather hurt them and throw them away instead of getting help or going thru giving the child up because they are too damn selfish ! RIP little Baby I wish I had a chance with you I wouldn't have let you down like this , none of us here would have and we wont forget you!

I’m sorry for you and your families loss Sloane. No one should ever have to bury their child. It is a pain no parent or family should ever have to endure.

I lost my first born daughter and this makes me very angry too reading about this poor innocent child.

I’m sorry for you and your families loss Sloane. No one should ever have to bury their child. It is a pain no parent or family should ever have to endure.

I lost my first born daughter and this makes me very angry too reading about this poor innocent child.
I'm sorry for your loss too, its indescribable pain, I'm sure you are bawling your eyes out too right now ((HUGS))

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...King-Jay-Davila-s-body-in-buried-13526177.php
[...]
Instead, he enlisted the help of his mother, Beatrice Sampayo, and his cousin, Angie Torres, to cover up King Jay's death by faking the kidnapping, officials said.

McManus said he and investigations noticed inconsistencies almost right away and continued to pull at those threads until the story came apart.

"When (Davila's) story started to unravel...it's when he broke down," McManus said. "His story weakened and he figured he wasn't going to get away with it."

Torres and Sampayo are facing charges of tampering with evidence, but investigators have requested arrest warrants for the two women on charges of injury to a child.

An autopsy on King Jay will likely be conducted today. McManus and newly installed DA Joe Gonzales said they will continue the investigation and additional arrests and charges are possible.

The reason he didn't call 911 for medical help is obvious. He knew there were more injuries than would come from a simple fall off the bed. As others have said, many of us have picked our children up from the floor after falls from the couch or the bed or their crib. The vast majority lived to tell the story.

His story is so sad, because Dad says he fell off the bed, hitting his head on the dresser on the way down---and then it is a few hours before Dad checks on him again---and he is dead. So his son has a bad fall, and a head injury, and he does nothing?

I think the real truth is that he knew his boy had severe injuries, beyond what a simple fall would look like.

The reason he didn't call 911 for medical help is obvious. He knew there were more injuries than would come from a simple fall off the bed. As others have said, many of us have picked our children up from the floor after falls from the couch or the bed or their crib. The vast majority lived to tell the story.

His story is so sad, because Dad says he fell off the bed, hitting his head on the dresser on the way down---and then it is a few hours before Dad checks on him again---and he is dead. So his son has a bad fall, and a head injury, and he does nothing?

I think the real truth is that he knew his boy had severe injuries, beyond what a simple fall would look like.

My son actually did hit the bedside table when he fell off our bed. He had a bump and bruise. He cried ALOT, but no concussion and I iced it/comforted him and he was back to normal quickly. If KJ did fall off the bed, I'd guess he was crying and annoying CD who was "busy" playing video games. I think the deadly injury occurred at that point. Shaking violently, hitting, ??? I think an autopsy will show more of what actually occurred. MOO

1/10/19 Thursday night update by Police Chief prior to Friday's discovery of baby King J. Last night 3 charged with tampering with evidence.

Paternal grandma BS was the party that dropped off AT at gas station to stage the kidnapping. Both BS and AT are in custody being questioned. AT alleges BS told her CD severely injured baby KJ.

We now know CD enlisted the help of his mother and cousin to cover up the death of baby KJ. More arrests are possible.

Last edited:
Court records expose how family allegedly covered up baby's death with staged kidnapping

[...]

According to the court records, Davila went to his parents house. When he arrived, the witness who had overheard the phone conversation between Davila and Sampayo greeted him and asked to see King Jay.

"Get the f--k back in the house," Davila told the man. The man told police he saw Angie Torres, Davila's cousin, look into the car with a "shocked look on her face," according to the affidavit. The man also told police he saw Davila and Sampayo "visibly upset and crying" in the driveway. The two hugged, "which was unusual because they do not normally hug," according to the man.

[...]

On Wednesday, Torres requested an interview with police from her jail cell and allegedly confessed to the "staged kidnapping." Her confession lead to the arrest of Sampayo and rearrest Davila, who had by that time bailed out of jail, on Thursday.

During interviews with police Thursday night, Davila confessed to police and agreed to show them where he had buried the boy's body, according to the affidavit.

"When (Davila's) story started to unravel...it's when he broke down," McManus said. "His story weakened and he figured he wasn't going to get away with it."

[...]

Many questions regarding King Jay's death remain. When was he buried, and by whom? How many people knew of his death and went along with the staged kidnapping? Did the boy die in the manner described by Davila, or by some other means?

McManus declined to answer these questions and others at a press conference announcing the discovery of King Jay's body on Friday. But he did say the tragic revelation by no means represents the end of the investigation.

"This is not the finish line, in fact, the hard part of the investigation is just beginning," he said. "The investigation won't be finished until we can answer how exactly King Jay died, who knew it, and when they knew it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum