Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Jay Davila's father leads investigators to baby's body, claims death was accidental

Jan 11, 2019

According to an arrest affidavit that was released on Friday morning, Davila told investigators he was playing video games on his bed and caring for King Jay when the child fell out of a car seat placed on top of the bed.

Davila reportedly admitted that he knew the child was injured, noting a large bump over his right eye, but said he was too scared to call 911. The report states that Davila checked on the baby several hours later and found King Jay was dead.

According to the report, Christopher Davila said he buried the child in a backpack, under a bridge at the end of a dead-end street in his neighborhood near I-35 and Rittiman.

Affidavit: Father Leads Police to Body of Baby King Jay Davila . WTH the mom knew what he did I really was trying to give her the benefit of doubt
I do not believe it was an accident,if so he could have called 911 for help. Always some partial truth in a lie, I think he was playing video games and baby was hungry or tired and crying. He became angry because the child interfered with his playing. I believe there have been many infant/child murders involving very young men playing video games.

I do not believe it was an accident,if so he could have called 911 for help. Always some partial truth in a lie, I think he was playing video games and baby was hungry or tired and crying. He became angry because the child interfered with his playing. I believe there have been many infant/child murders involving very young men playing video games.
I agree. And I really can’t get over the fact that he admits to waiting before checking on him “several hours later.” But he’s not a very young man; he’s 34.
ETA: I’m usually just sad about these babies but today I am ticked off.

King Jay Davila's father leads investigators to baby's body, claims death was accidental

Jan 11, 2019

According to an arrest affidavit that was released on Friday morning, Davila told investigators he was playing video games on his bed and caring for King Jay when the child fell out of a car seat placed on top of the bed.

Davila reportedly admitted that he knew the child was injured, noting a large bump over his right eye, but said he was too scared to call 911. The report states that Davila checked on the baby several hours later and found King Jay was dead.

According to the report, Christopher Davila said he buried the child in a backpack, under a bridge at the end of a dead-end street in his neighborhood near I-35 and Rittiman.

I PROMISE you its more than this. This is minimimalizing at it's finest.
IMHO he got mad playing video games when he lost or King cried and he lashed out violently.

Im not trying to be judgemental, I try my hardest to not be, but one look at Davila tells me everything I need to know.

I agree. And I really can’t get over the fact that he admits to waiting before checking on him “several hours later.” But he’s not a very young man; he’s 34.
ETA: I’m usually just sad about these babies but today I am ticked off.
Not to mention he had 9 other children, the way these people talked about him, he should be a flipping pro of a father. IMO

Jan 10, 2019

A witness interviewed by San Antonio Police said he heard the father of King Jay Davila say the child was injured after falling, the affidavit said.

Three male witnesses who remain unidentified are currently speaking with SAPD.

Chief McManus said Thursday night that three people have been charged with tampering with evidence – a third-degree felony – in the disappearance of 8-month-old King Jay Davila, who authorities now believe is deceased.

The tampering charges were made against the boy’s father, Christopher Davila; the boy’s grandmother, Beatrice Sampayo; and another family member, Angie Torres, who already was in jail on an unrelated charge.

Christopher Davila has also been charged with first degree injury to a child causing bodily injury, along with firearm and drug possession charges. The bonds for those charges total more than one million dollars.

The boy’s mother is also under investigation, but has not been charged, McManus said. [BBM]

LATEST: Baby King Jay's death 'shocks conscience' of city, SAPD chief says

Jan 10, 2019

A witness interviewed by San Antonio Police said he heard the father of King Jay Davila say the child was injured after falling, the affidavit said.

Three male witnesses who remain unidentified are currently speaking with SAPD.

Chief McManus said Thursday night that three people have been charged with tampering with evidence – a third-degree felony – in the disappearance of 8-month-old King Jay Davila, who authorities now believe is deceased.

The tampering charges were made against the boy’s father, Christopher Davila; the boy’s grandmother, Beatrice Sampayo; and another family member, Angie Torres, who already was in jail on an unrelated charge.

Christopher Davila has also been charged with first degree injury to a child causing bodily injury, along with firearm and drug possession charges. The bonds for those charges total more than one million dollars.

The boy’s mother is also under investigation, but has not been charged, McManus said. [BBM]

LATEST: Baby King Jay's death 'shocks conscience' of city, SAPD chief says
So does that mean we can sleuth her? Was going to bold and realized you did it for me.

At this point I'm glad he just finally fessed up and told them where the body was. I hate to think of that poor baby alone in a field.

I don't believe dad either though. I've had kids hit their head hard on accident and my instinct was to rush them panicked to the hospital. Dad did something to him or was doing something like maybe really high on drugs and didn't want to show up at the ER like that. You don't "try and keep him awake" then check on him hours later. Seriously?!?

Also why the heck was he in a car seat on a bed unstrapped? They freely admit such really stupid things like saying he left him in an unlocked running car or he was in the car seat on the bed unstrapped. I agree there is probably some small truths in there. They freely admit or lie about already bad things hoping to detract from the even worse things they really did or are doing.

I also can believe that he did something and the family doesn't know and just believes his story and wanted to protect him. I'm not convinced they all necessarily knew he deliberately harmed/killed him and yet were ALL willing to cover. But sometimes I'm just too hopelessly optimistic about people. Maybe the entire family really is a lot of heartless sociopathic bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum