Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad "part" of the truth has come to light and Baby King was found. Prayers to the family ( that wasn't involved) and his 9 other siblings. SMH! I think there will be more arrests to come, hindering the investigation is going to run its course thru this family IMO. So very sad.

I am glad "part" of the truth has come to light and Baby King was found. Prayers to the family ( that wasn't involved) and his 9 other siblings. SMH! I think there will be more arrests to come, hindering the investigation is going to run its course thru this family IMO. So very sad.

I wonder what part the baby’s mom has in all of this. Poor baby didn’t stand a chance in this world. :(

“San Antonio police have found the body of baby believed to be missing 8-month-old King Jay Davila after his father took investigators to an open field near his neighborhood. ”

“Davila walked to a roadway overpass in an open field where investigators dug up a black backpack with what appeared to be a baby's body wrapped in a blanket, according to an arrest affidavit.”

RIP sweet King Jay.
OMG

I think what we will find out is that he was interrupted while playing video games because his baby needed care or comfort and he lost his temper, snatched him from the car seat and in the process swung him and smashed his head or face into the dresser. I don’t think that he died right away.

My hunch is also that there was a head injury and it took a day or more for death to occur.

If a child falls off a bed, people call for help or take him to a hospital or clinic. There was no falling off the bed imo

Stunning and horrifying to me is all the ones involved in the coverup and carjack scam.

Poor baby. RIP

I’m not buying the “accident” story , not for one hot minute. Even if we were to believe it NOTHING should have stopped him from getting the baby help!! Screw your wanna be, hood rat lifestyle!!
I am so flipping angry right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member