Presumed Located TX- Laura Read, 34, Houston/Midtown, 16 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t understand how they can rely on only her texts. If she was with someone who was holding her they could have gotten the answers to her dad’s personal questions from her. But it does look like everyone believes it was directly from her.

I don’t understand how they can rely on only her texts. If she was with someone who was holding her they could have gotten the answers to her dad’s personal questions from her. But it does look like everyone believes it was directly from her.

I definitely agree. Perhaps there is more proof than just the text, the answers to the questions and the picture. It was stated by Tim that LR was to call HPD and her bf yesterday. I wonder if that happened.

So if she called her dad because she is safe, wanted the search called off and apparently hasn't come back yet, then it appears she disappeared voluntarily. MOO

If the texts are from her, why all the secrecy? How would you know she is “safe”?
How would you confirm her mental and physical condition is okay? Just seems like an abrupt way to walk away from your child, fiancé, etc.
JMO

If the texts are from her, why all the secrecy? How would you know she is “safe”?
How would you confirm her mental and physical condition is okay? Just seems like an abrupt way to walk away from your child, fiancé, etc.
JMO
I'm wondering if they've whisked her off to rehab? Still no confirmation that anyone has actually seen her. o_O

I don't think LE has stopped looking for her. They may back off for her to come out if she's hiding but there are charges to be had. There will need to be an explanation as to why her son was left in the vehicle alone for 1 thing. IMO

So if she’s ok and safe - why did she wait until TES and LE started searching for her?

Was she not safe until that moment?

I think an in person meeting with LE is needed to confirm she is actually ok and safe.
JMO
I agree.
IMO it’s hard to confirm & label a person LOCATED when they have yet to be actually located. Heard from? Then MADE CONTACT seems like a more appropriate term. Again, JMO.
Hopefully LE will locate her (actually put eyes on her) soon...esp since her youngest son was alone for a period of time.

Lacie or Laura (whatever her name is) did make a post on FB but to find it you have to search her name and click posts-let me tell you, she got some nerve! Definitely worth looking it up and reading.
Wow. Poor kids.

When you do the search for LR make sure your search parameters are not set to People called LR; set them to Posts instead. The 1st result that comes up in the list of search results is what I think people are referring to. It includes something written by LR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back