Found Deceased TX - Leah Martin, 22, Graham, 29 May 2015 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was EC Blair's son aware of what his dad did? Dating her? Is that the cause of their(Leah and the baby's dad) discord? How could their relationship heal with the dad being in between? Who has the baby/child now? How is the son(I'm sorry, I do not recall his name atm) doing with all of this?

Was EC Blair's son aware of what his dad did? Dating her? Is that the cause of their(Leah and the baby's dad) discord? How could their relationship heal with the dad being in between? Who has the baby/child now? How is the son(I'm sorry, I do not recall his name atm) doing with all of this?

This was not the first time Leah and Aaron had been separated. They had other issues, mainly money. EC and Lisa were also separated and although they were still living in the same house, she had filed for divorce. Leah denied to me at graduation that anything was "going on" between them (other than they had grown close, as he was confiding in her) about his problems. Aaron did not work for EC because they had issues and could not get along. I don't believe he knew or wants to believe he would do this. That being said he has the baby and is trying hard to be a good dad.

Sorry, I'm still hung up on the ring. In the middle of the night (yep, it haunts me), it occurred to me that maybe the autopsy results showed that the imprint of a ring had been burnt into the hand somehow. However, the detailed report did not mention skin burns or excess heat. (Sorry, again, LES. It's hard to talk frankly in front of someone close to Leah, but I get the impression you really need to find answers, and that you can take it. Many of us here are very sensitive to the feelings of victims' families. I can't stand the thought of this case just fading away without some answers.)

Sorry, I'm still hung up on the ring. In the middle of the night (yep, it haunts me), it occurred to me that maybe the autopsy results showed that the imprint of a ring had been burnt into the hand somehow. However, the detailed report did not mention skin burns or excess heat. (Sorry, again, LES. It's hard to talk frankly in front of someone close to Leah, but I get the impression you really need to find answers, and that you can take it. Many of us here are very sensitive to the feelings of victims' families. I can't stand the thought of this case just fading away without some answers.)

Oh, it won't just fad away. The family won't give up. This young lady deserves justice. She went to that shop, never worrying that she might be in danger. I wish I could offer some answer for the ring, it bothers me too. I can only say she was out there for over two months. I just don't know what could have survived on the skin as it decomposed. I would think if burns or marks were on the finger it would have been stated in the report. I would also like to know where she was between the time she was murdered and the time she was buried, because that couldn't have happened until near mid day on Saturday. If she was murderded Friday night at the shop, who hid her body, and where. If she was taken from the shop alive, where did they keep her. Why were they trying to kidnap her? To take her where? Whatever happened I know her well enough to know it took more than one person because she would have fought like hell. I would hope DNA was under her fingernails. Also let me say, I can take the questions, I do want and need answers. This in a way is a form of therapy for me. I'm not just sitting thinking about it and doing nothing. Thanks for your concern.

The Graham Leader released today, that EC Blair has been released on 1.25 million dollar bond. He is required to wear an ankle bracelet, and turn in his passport. Further information will be printed on Saturday.

holy, where did he come up with that? I didn't know he was that wealthy. this case just gets dirtier and dirtier.

The Graham Leader released today, that EC Blair has been released on 1.25 million dollar bond. He is required to wear an ankle bracelet, and turn in his passport. Further information will be printed on Saturday.

Les, I'm sorry to hear that as your family has been working very hard, along with the community to raise the petition not to have his bond reduced. You mentioned his wife Lisa had initiated divorce proceedings. Earlier Steelman commented that to sell property and possessions, or to use their residence as collateral, he would need the support of his wife. I am interested in understanding the context of her support to raise his bond money, given she wants to divorce him, plus the numerous comments on MSM querying how much the partners of those arrested knew about their involvement in Leah's murder. Do you have any insight on the current relationship between EC and Lisa since his arrest. Further, if she is supporting liquidation of joint assets for his bond, why she would be doing this given half of those would be hers in a divorce she wants and using them for bond is a risk? Additionally, in the Graham Leader facebook comments, Aaron announced he was taking over the auto shop as he needed to provide financial support for his mother and sister now his Dad couldn't. He received a barrage of comments asking how he could work and bring Averie to the place associated with Leah's murder and his argument was about the financial need to support his sister and mother. Leah's family members commented they would always help with Averie and from memory that she would have access to funds as a victim of the crime from his estate if found guilty. Given EC could come-up with $1m plus bond and the down payments required for 3 lawyers, it doesn't sound like they were destitute and needed Aaron to assume responsibility to look after Lisa and his sister and re-open the auto shop. I don't know what I am asking here, just musing as it doesn't add-up. Apologies for the long post.

Les, I'm sorry to hear that as your family has been working very hard, along with the community to raise the petition not to have his bond reduced. You mentioned his wife Lisa had initiated divorce proceedings. Earlier Steelman commented that to sell property and possessions, or to use their residence as collateral, he would need the support of his wife. I am interested in understanding the context of her support to raise his bond money, given she wants to divorce him, plus the numerous comments on MSM querying how much the partners of those arrested knew about their involvement in Leah's murder. Do you have any insight on the current relationship between EC and Lisa since his arrest. Further, if she is supporting liquidation of joint assets for his bond, why she would be doing this given half of those would be hers in a divorce she wants and using them for bond is a risk? Additionally, in the Graham Leader facebook comments, Aaron announced he was taking over the auto shop as he needed to provide financial support for his mother and sister now his Dad couldn't. He received a barrage of comments asking how he could work and bring Averie to the place associated with Leah's murder and his argument was about the financial need to support his sister and mother. Leah's family members commented they would always help with Averie and from memory that she would have access to funds as a victim of the crime from his estate if found guilty. Given EC could come-up with $1m plus bond and the down payments required for 3 lawyers, it doesn't sound like they were destitute and needed Aaron to assume responsibility to look after Lisa and his sister and re-open the auto shop. I don't know what I am asking here, just musing as it doesn't add-up. Apologies for the long post.

I know she had filed for divorce. He was still living in the house with her at the time Leah went missing. We were told at that time that Lisa gave him an alibi. I witnessed the day she came into the command center for the search, and protested her son being blamed, said we were putting the baby in danger posting pictures with her in them. She didn't want to provide printouts of the text messages to Leah from the phones on her plan? She was also overheard by a family friend the week after Leah went missing that "it was normal for Leah to just take off like this". As far as the divorce I would figure they put it on hold,because that way they can't testify against each other. I have also been told that EC put everything into her name before his arrest. I don't know where he came up with that kind of money, as we believe everything is mortgaged to the max. Sorry I can't answer your questions more factually.

Thanks Les, I appreciate your answer and it gives some more context. The insight of not divorcing so they can't testify against each other makes sense but I just don't understand why she would risk her financial stability to pay his bond and lawyers. His bond was $1.25 M and assuming each lawyer asked for a $50 K retainer (I wouldn't be surprised if it was more) then it's up to the $1.4 M mark. That's a lot of money to find, especially if there was a general understanding amongst family members that prior to Leah's murder, they were heavily mortgaged and living under the same roof assumedly to save money. Add to this their son also appears to consider the financial situation of his mother and sister to be so bad that he has to work in the auto shop connected to Leah's murder.

Also, EC is pretty trusting on transferring all his assets to someone wanting to leave the relationship. Once transferred to her name, she could keep them all whilst he sits in jail. I wonder if he has something on her that means he can entrust her with all the assets and she is willing to entrust them (including her 'half') on his bail and defense. Of course they have a young daughter that they need to consider, could EC be 'selfless' enough to take all of the blame in order for his daughter not to have both parents incarcerated?

Her lack of support during the search efforts must have been frustrating.

I assume her son and your grand-daughter are not staying with them. The connected relationships make it very difficult for your family with EC out on bail.

Thanks again for your honest answers, I truly feel for your family.

Thanks Les, I appreciate your answer and it gives some more context. The insight of not divorcing so they can't testify against each other makes sense but I just don't understand why she would risk her financial stability to pay his bond and lawyers. His bond was $1.25 M and assuming each lawyer asked for a $50 K retainer (I wouldn't be surprised if it was more) then it's up to the $1.4 M mark. That's a lot of money to find, especially if there was a general understanding amongst family members that prior to Leah's murder, they were heavily mortgaged and living under the same roof assumedly to save money. Add to this their son also appears to consider the financial situation of his mother and sister to be so bad that he has to work in the auto shop connected to Leah's murder.

Also, EC is pretty trusting on transferring all his assets to someone wanting to leave the relationship. Once transferred to her name, she could keep them all whilst he sits in jail. I wonder if he has something on her that means he can entrust her with all the assets and she is willing to entrust them (including her 'half') on his bail and defense. Of course they have a young daughter that they need to consider, could EC be 'selfless' enough to take all of the blame in order for his daughter not to have both parents incarcerated?

Her lack of support during the search efforts must have been frustrating.

I assume her son and your grand-daughter are not staying with them. The connected relationships make it very difficult for your family with EC out on bail.

Thanks again for your honest answers, I truly feel for your family.

We have always suspected they are involved in things that would make it difficult to "turn" on each other. As you said that is a lot of money to come up with. It's hard to believe he had enough income coming through that place to cover at least four employees, plus other expenses. You are correct about Aaron and the baby living separately, and no, EC doesn't have a selfless bone in his body. He stood right there in that shop on Sunday, the 31st and told us it wasn't unusual for her to park her truck there and leave with someone. We know Leah did not shirk her duties as a mother. She loved that child with an uncommon love. The lack of their support during the whole thing is frustrating. And their claims to the contrary are infuriating.

EC may be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.

There's still a thing in Texas called frontier justice.....you read about it in the paper now and then.

He might want to stay hidden from view and put a few extra locks on the door.

I could see him doing a little vanishing act of his own, and not voluntarily either.

It says in the article that Blair posted the bond on 1.25 million. The bail reduction hearing never took place, apparently Blair decided he could work around the original amounts.

I assume that means he had to come up with the normal 10%, which would amount to $125,000. The bondsman that helped him bond out must plan on camping out in Blair's front yard until the trial.

Leah knew something about this trio that resulted in her getting a rock placed in her mouth. That knowledge may have everything to do with how Blair is able to come up with enough money to get out, plus hire an attorney or two. To put it in perspective, just think Sons Of Anarchy, they owned a repair shop too, which was basically a front for all of their other activities.

I don't think Blair will ever see a day in a courtroom. He's got a plan, and now he's going to be able to pull it off.

This is hard to believe.....but Emmie Moon is actually jousting with people on Facebook again now that EC Blair has been released. She's the girlfriend of Minkley, who still sits in jail. She admits knowledge that he gunned down three people in Ft. Worth and walked past the bodies herself.

She jumps in about halfway through the comments section under the latest article.
Apparently she feels bulletproof....her arrogance and brazenness is absolutely mind-numbing.

https://www.facebook.com/grahamleader

EC may be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.

There's still a thing in Texas called frontier justice.....you read about it in the paper now and then.

He might want to stay hidden from view and put a few extra locks on the door.

I could see him doing a little vanishing act of his own, and not voluntarily either.

That is exactly why we were fighting his reduction. I just found out he sold the shop back to the bank and made 12k on the deal. Guess it depends on who/why the people who helped him bond out wanted him out. Possibly to shut him up?

It says in the article that Blair posted the bond on 1.25 million. The bail reduction hearing never took place, apparently Blair decided he could work around the original amounts.

I assume that means he had to come up with the normal 10%, which would amount to $125,000. The bondsman that helped him bond out must plan on camping out in Blair's front yard until the trial.

Leah knew something about this trio that resulted in her getting a rock placed in her mouth. That knowledge may have everything to do with how Blair is able to come up with enough money to get out, plus hire an attorney or two. To put it in perspective, just think Sons Of Anarchy, they owned a repair shop too, which was basically a front for all of their other activities.

I don't think Blair will ever see a day in a courtroom. He's got a plan, and now he's going to be able to pull it off.

I don't live there and haven't for 25 years. So, all I have are things I overheard while we were there searching and waiting for the burial.

Rumors have been going around about the shop since the beginning. I stress the word (rumors). Possible chop shop, or a place where cars with hidden compartments are worked on. There were excons in his Facebook friends list, and some as we know were employed by him. EC made the statement that one of them was always up there working at night.

IMO he has friends in higher places that will help him disappear. You don't need a passport to get into Mexico. All it takes is a contact with someone with a plane, etc.
since his ankle bracelet allows him all of young county and he lives in rural young county he could be on a plane and gone without leaving his property until he is airborne.

I don't live there and haven't for 25 years. So, all I have are things I overheard while we were there searching and waiting for the burial.

Rumors have been going around about the shop since the beginning. I stress the word (rumors). Possible chop shop, or a place where cars with hidden compartments are worked on. There were excons in his Facebook friends list, and some as we know were employed by him. EC made the statement that one of them was always up there working at night.

IMO he has friends in higher places that will help him disappear. You don't need a passport to get into Mexico. All it takes is a contact with someone with a plane, etc.
since his ankle bracelet allows him all of young county and he lives in rural young county he could be on a plane and gone without leaving his property until he is airborne.

All he needed to do was get out. He succeeded. I don't think Blair has any intentions of ever going back to jail. If law enforcement and his bondsman get lax over time, and they usually do, he'll be gone in the blink of an eye. They'll keep close tabs on him for the first few months, but his lawyers will drag this thing out for as long as possible, probably years. If at anytime during that lull in the process, Blair sees the chance to head for the hills, I fully expect him to do it.

I think he had financial help bailing out of jail. There's people out there that don't want him talking about things apparently. Netting 12K on a business deal isn't nearly enough to cover almost $200K worth of bail money and a couple of lawyers.

As we all know, the drug business is very lucrative and profitable. It's also a very private club.

All he needed to do was get out. He succeeded. I don't think Blair has any intentions of ever going back to jail. If law enforcement and his bondsman get lax over time, and they usually do, he'll be gone in the blink of an eye. They'll keep close tabs on him for the first few months, but his lawyers will drag this thing out for as long as possible, probably years. If at anytime during that lull in the process, Blair sees the chance to head for the hills, I fully expect him to do it.

I think he had financial help bailing out of jail. There's people out there that don't want him talking about things apparently. Netting 12K on a business deal isn't nearly enough to cover almost $200K worth of bail money and a couple of lawyers.

As we all know, the drug business is very lucrative and profitable. It's also a very private club.

Conflicting information is flying all over the place. Let me say at this point I'm not sure about the shop being taken back by the bank. I was going by a private text on how he acquired the bail money. Now the Graham leader comment string has conflicting info.

All he needed to do was get out. He succeeded. I don't think Blair has any intentions of ever going back to jail. ...

I think he had financial help bailing out of jail. There's people out there that don't want him talking about things apparently....

RSBM
There are some very wealthy people in that small, rural area and there have been rumors about several different types of illegal enterprise going on thereabouts. I think you are spot on, and I think EC ought to be very careful while he's out on bail. Bailing out might not have been his safest move...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back