Found Safe TX - LG, 14, & LGM, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Second full day of testimony in federal trial for Terry Miles begins this morning with 1 of the Round Rock sisters on the witness stand--the then 14-year-old girl. She is testifying in the same courtroom where her accused kidnapper is sitting, alongside his attorneys. @KXAN_News

The oldest is on the witness stand. God please grant her courage.

This is why I like the way the Closs case is being handled - dude is being prosecuted for the murders with no SA charges, which means the teen does not have to testify to anything that happened to her in captivity.

This is why I like the way the Closs case is being handled - dude is being prosecuted for the murders with no SA charges, which means the teen does not have to testify to anything that happened to her in captivity.
Totally different, although I'm glad she won't have to testify, that creep has confessed to double murder and kidnapping and has been charged with it.
This creep has plead not guilty to his charges and they havn't even charged him, for some reason, with murder.

Totally different, although I'm glad she won't have to testify, that creep has confessed to double murder and kidnapping and has been charged with it.
This creep has plead not guilty to his charges and they havn't even charged him, for some reason, with murder.
I know we don’t have a confession here, but it’s too bad they couldn’t nail him for the murder and kidnapping and allow the teen victim to maintain some privacy regarding what happened. This child has such a tough road ahead.

Molly Oak (@MollyAndAMic) | Twitter

Molly Oak continues:

The younger sister took the stand. She first discussed with the prosecutor about what the truth was and what a lie was.

She identified Miles in court as he gave her a little wave. At this point it looked like he was wiping his eyes.

A picture is shown of her room and she immediately gets embarrassed and hides her faced because "it's messy"

In the picture you can see light pink chairs and a table. Her older sister referenced these yesterday saying Miles once threw one of the chairs at her.

I am just waiting for the Defense Attorney to suggest that one of Tonya's dates could have murdered her. But they can't find out who because of the Apps encryption. But then wait... Terry destroyed Tonya's phone during the get away. SMH.

Last edited:
"The younger sister that Miles is accused of kidnapping also testified Thursday morning that she remembered sitting in a closet and hearing Miles argue with her mother on the day her mother died. "I was scared," the girl said. "I was scared of Terry."

"She also said she didn't remember anything she said to a doctor or an investigator after Miles was arrested. Travis County Deputy Medical Examiner Lauren Edelman also testified Thursday that Bates had meth in her body when she died. Edelman said she couldn't determine when Bates had taken the meth or when Bates died."

Those poor girls.

UPDATE: FBI agent testifies about cell phone records in Terry Miles' trial

"The younger sister that Miles is accused of kidnapping also testified Thursday morning that she remembered sitting in a closet and hearing Miles argue with her mother on the day her mother died. "I was scared," the girl said. "I was scared of Terry."

"She also said she didn't remember anything she said to a doctor or an investigator after Miles was arrested. Travis County Deputy Medical Examiner Lauren Edelman also testified Thursday that Bates had meth in her body when she died. Edelman said she couldn't determine when Bates had taken the meth or when Bates died."

Those poor girls.

UPDATE: FBI agent testifies about cell phone records in Terry Miles' trial
Wow, once the feds get done with Miles I'm pretty sure murder charges will be filed in Texas. The cell phone pings pretty much shoots down the defense claim of someone else murdering Bates.

And again, it doesn't matter if the girls liked Miles on and off, the facts are that they are minors and he removed them from their home and took them across state lines. He clearly attempted to keep his location a secret by obscuring the car's license and taking them to remote camp sites.

IMO his goose is cooked. I won't be surprised if Texas files a capital murder case.

It's sad that the girls' mom was in nursing but used meth.

Molly Oak on Twitter

The trauma and abuse this dear child sustained... unimaginable. I also hope and pray she has a strong support system and is able to overcome. So young, and witnessing her dead mother's body with her head dented in. Then lying to protect her younger sister. No child should ever have to deal with the adult stuff she was forced to deal with!

Molly Oak‏Verified account @MollyAndAMic 17h17 hours ago
Hearing that the judge scolded the lawyers for wasting the jury’s time and wasting his time with some of the testimony today. Not gonna lie, I was confused why we needed to hear from some of the folks today. But maybe that will be cleared up later in the trial

Trial is in recess until Monday.

Today prosecutors and the defense watched interviews of the older girl after they were recovered. She told a total different story than what she testified last week. The prosecution had already blown holes in TM story. It looks like the defense will be going after TB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG
Back