Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will appear at 3 p.m. Thursday in federal district court in Denver.

What time is it in Denver?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The current time right now is 2:50pm (MST).

Here we go. He's putting his own spin on things. :(

3:15 p.m.

An affidavit in the kidnapping charge against a Texas man wanted for questioning in the death of a woman and the abduction of her two daughters says he texted his mother to say he found the woman dead.

The FBI special agent affidavit unsealed Thursday says Terry Allen Miles texted his mother using one of the daughter’s cellphones to say he had “came home to something bad” and he had left with the kids. His text blamed Bates’ boyfriend.

The Latest: Texas man who took girls says he found mom dead

I'm sure that this was meant in sarcasm towards Lili's father, but why dampen a beautiful ending to a sad and tragic story of a poster's friend like this?

I didn't mean for it to reflect on the story of the poster's friend. Only to reflect on my disgust regarding how poorly these two children were protected from harm. This man should never have had access to them.

I'm having a brain fart here. Will he be deported back to Texas to face charges or will he face those charges in Colorado?

Oh, please. He came home to find his friend/girlfriend/mother of the children dead so instead of calling their fathers and LE, he high tailed it out of TX and went to CO, kidnapping the children and stealing their mom's car in the process. Does he really even think that story would fly?

Why does everyone head to CO? Is it the state to disappear in?

So instead of being an "upstanding" citizen and calling authorities, he decides to purchase camping items and run off with the children....yeah right!!

Exactly. I also wonder what his excuse was for tossing the phone? Another article said the police traced the phone that sent the message and found it in a wooded area near the Walmart where he purchased the camping supplies.

I'm having a brain fart here. Will he be deported back to Texas to face charges or will he face those charges in Colorado?

Neither. He'll face charges in federal court since he crossed state lines in the commission of a kidnapping.

Neither. He'll face charges in federal court since he crossed state lines in the commission of a kidnapping.
He is likely to face murder charges in Texas courts. It is possible that he also faces additional charges at the state level for kidnapping in Texas as well. And it is also possible if federal prosecutors can prove that the murder was to facilitate the kidnapping then he can face federal murder charges.

Ok, the official word is that TAM was TB live-in boyfriend. TAM claims that TB was killed by her boyfriend. Is this not in fact a confession?. Lol

He is likely to face murder charges in Texas courts. It is possible that he also faces additional charges at the state level for kidnapping in Texas as well. And it is also possible if federal prosecutors can prove that the murder was to facilitate the kidnapping then he can face federal murder charges.

I believe the murder of Tonya will be a state case and tried in Texas. After that trial is completed I think the feds will also charge him for the kidnapping of minors since he took them across state lines.

I also think the Grand Jury will add additional state charges when they meet.

Either way he is toast.

Oh, please. He came home to find his friend/girlfriend/mother of the children dead so instead of calling their fathers and LE, he high tailed it out of TX and went to CO, kidnapping the children and stealing their mom's car in the process. Does he really even think that story would fly?

Why does everyone head to CO? Is it the state to disappear in?
Naw,they pick on Calif also

Exactly. I also wonder what his excuse was for tossing the phone? Another article said the police traced the phone that sent the message and found it in a wooded area near the Walmart where he purchased the camping supplies.

Sure enough! Walmart!

Here we go. He's putting his own spin on things. :(

The Latest: Texas man who took girls says he found mom dead

The hallmark of a sociopath: it wasn't me, I was only in the wrong place at the wrong time and tried to make the best of a bad situation. Don't question my questionable response, either. In fact, I'll even tell you who it was.....now go look over there at them and stop looking at me. I didn't do it. Or the one before that. Or the one before that. Or that other thing....... I just have bad luck. Here, let me tell you about my long string of hard luck stories so you feel sympathy for me and leave me alone.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89