Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How convenient.

LE isn't going to buy that nonsense for one second.

I really hope LE reopens/re-investigates the cases where the charges were dropped. This should have been locked up a long time ago. jmo

Ok, the official word is that TAM was TB live-in boyfriend. TAM claims that TB was killed by her boyfriend. Is this not in fact a confession?. Lol

Right!?! Especially, according to TB neighbor, TAM is the one who painted their relationship as romantic. I would also bet he is the ‘boyfriend’ tipster and tried to have LE ‘find’ the body while he was in CO.

Here we go. He's putting his own spin on things. :(

The Latest: Texas man who took girls says he found mom dead

Oh gosh! He needs to go down! Society has had enough of him! Hopefully LE will have enough slam dunk evidence that he is the murderer so that the jury will find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. His DNA would be all over the place in the home! And even if it's under her fingernails, he could just say he and his "girlfriend" had a rough tryst in the sack. I wonder if he has any marks on him from him beating her or from her fighting back.
I also wonder why he is saying they were boyfriend/girlfriend. Maybe he raped her too. ugh
I wonder if he beat her with a bat like the other(s). :maddening:

Oh gosh! He needs to go down! Society has had enough of him! Hopefully LE will have enough slam dunk evidence that he is the murderer so that the jury will find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. His DNA would be all over the place in the home! And even if it's under her fingernails, he could just say he and his "girlfriend" had a rough tryst in the sack. I wonder if he has any marks on him from him beating her or from her fighting back.
I also wonder why he is saying they were boyfriend/girlfriend. Maybe he raped her too. ugh
I wonder if he beat her with a bat like the other(s). :maddening:
Sickens me to even think about it

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Additional information in this article about his cell phone conversation with his mother.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/04/texas-man-facing-kidnapping-charges-after-colorado-arrest.html

"Special Agent Sean Mullen wrote in the affidavit that Miles' mother had received a text message from him about 1 a.m. Saturday using one of the daughters' cellphones. According to the affidavit, the text read, "Mom I left with the kids and came home to something bad I think Tonyas boyfriend. I cant talk now tonya was involved in some bad stuff I will talk to you later when im safe these guys are crazy Mexicans."

Additional information in this article about his cell phone conversation with his mother.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/04/texas-man-facing-kidnapping-charges-after-colorado-arrest.html

"Special Agent Sean Mullen wrote in the affidavit that Miles' mother had received a text message from him about 1 a.m. Saturday using one of the daughters' cellphones. According to the affidavit, the text read, "Mom I left with the kids and came home to something bad I think Tonyas boyfriend. I cant talk now tonya was involved in some bad stuff I will talk to you later when im safe these guys are crazy Mexicans."

This one says the woman he was accused of attempting to murder later killed herself (earlier reports said OD).

“He was also charged with second-degree attempted murder for trying to suffocate a woman he was dating in 2011 and allegedly staging a suicide scene.

The 2011 charges were dropped when that woman committed suicide before she could testify.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here we go. He's putting his own spin on things. :(

3:15 p.m.

An affidavit in the kidnapping charge against a Texas man wanted for questioning in the death of a woman and the abduction of her two daughters says he texted his mother to say he found the woman dead.

The FBI special agent affidavit unsealed Thursday says Terry Allen Miles texted his mother using one of the daughter’s cellphones to say he had “came home to something bad” and he had left with the kids. His text blamed Bates’ boyfriend

The Latest: Texas man who took girls says he found mom dead

Shades of Aubrey Trail.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?358534-NE-Sydney-Loofe-24-Lincoln-15-Nov-2017-2

Right. The "crazy Mexicans." Lordy-lordy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TM has literally gotten away with murder and so much more in the past. Doesn't surprise me at all that he would blame Tonya's death on someone else.

Oh so "Tonya was involved in some bad stuff" and "these guys are crazy Mexicans".

It's all Tonya's fault that she is dead at the hands of crazy Mexicans.

Where is the hippie chick with the floppy hat?

Oh so "Tonya was involved in some bad stuff" and "these guys are crazy Mexicans".

It's all Tonya's fault that she is dead at the hands of crazy Mexicans.

Where is the hippie chick with the floppy hat?
This is exactly what came to my mind! The hippie chick with the floppy hat!

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/loc...after-colorado-arrest/qbd1J6pwqd2lrbLUbT3CAK/

1. Goes to Walmart to buy camping gear. (caught on video)
2. Texts mother claiming that "crazy Mexicans" did it from one of the girl's cell phone.
3. Throws same cell phone into the woods behind the Walmart.
4. LE tracks the other girl's cell phone to New Mexico and a licence plate reader catches the Car entering Colorado.

Just a little more details.

Interesting...
This article states they believed TB was killed on the 29th. TAM was spotted at a Round Rock Walmart early on 12/30 then later that day in CO.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...mmate-charged-in-kidnapping-of-2-12473885.php

Initial reports mentioned the girls being seen in Round Rock on the 31st. I am assuming they disproved that since the article mentions the older girls phone being pinged in NM on the 30th. It makes sense she was actually killed on the 29th.

Someone from the CO sheriff's dept was on hln earlier (sorry didn’t catch the name of the show), and he said the girls did not seem to know their mother had been killed. The officers didn’t ask, but the girls were mostly upset by being surrounded by the police officers. They didn’t seem to know what was going on or why they were being stopped.

Edited to correct typo and for clarity.

Someone from the CO sheriff's Depot was on hln earlier (sorry didn’t catch the name of the show), and he said the girls did not seem to know their mother had been killed. The officers didn’t ask, but they were mostly upset by being surrounded by the police officers. They didn’t seem to know what was going on or why they were being stopped.

DEPLORABLE.

ETA: In many ways, the girls may have been spared a lot of anguish during their abduction if they were ignorant of their mother's murder -- but the level of TM's evil and manipulation...it knows no bounds.

Someone from the CO sheriff's dept was on hln earlier (sorry didn’t catch the name of the show), and he said the girls did not seem to know their mother had been killed. The officers didn’t ask, but the girls were mostly upset by being surrounded by the police officers. They didn’t seem to know what was going on or why they were being stopped.

Edited to correct typo and for clarity.

This is heartbreaking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics