Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“And what exactly did he do, to protect her?? Some father...”hey sweetie, you’re 13/14 but by all means spend the night in this guy’s trailer”. And not alert Mom to these concerns? Are you kidding me?? Makes my blood boil. BOIL.”

Not just that but he is from Sulpher, LA!!!!! That is where the bulk of Miles’ charges are from. He would have to know that he had been in prison and had been arrested or suspected in the beatings. Did he not tell TB about that!?!?
We still don't know how long TM was living there. I wonder if it's possible that he did not know about the living situation.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

WHERE are the advocates for these girls??? It seems like they were failed in so, so many ways. This is heartbreaking.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes. This is just disgusting. The amount of ignorance. JMO

A text message Griffith had may indicate one reason why Miles is only considered a person of interest at this time. Griffith says the message is from Miles to Miles’ mother, who is a friend of Griffith. “It was really odd, saying that he came home to a really bad situation,” said Griffith of the text message.

The message also implicates the boyfriend of Tonya Bates — the girl’s mother — but doesn’t identify that person. Federal authorities confirm Miles’ mother received a text from one of the girls’ phones Saturday, Dec. 30, but they have not confirmed it is the specific message Griffith has a photo of.

http://kxan.com/2018/01/04/father-o...n-colorado-believes-suspect-was-stalking-her/

So, Lili's parent(s) knew TM was an ex con!

Per the above article:
Griffith knows Miles’ plan could’ve ended in disaster. “Because he always said, ‘I have nothing to lose, this will be the third strike if I screw up again and that I have nothing to lose, I’ll take somebody out with me,'” said Griffith.

Child welfare needs to be careful who they place these children with. They need to be with someone who will know how to protect them. jmo

Additional information in this article about his cell phone conversation with his mother.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/04/texas-man-facing-kidnapping-charges-after-colorado-arrest.html

"Special Agent Sean Mullen wrote in the affidavit that Miles' mother had received a text message from him about 1 a.m. Saturday using one of the daughters' cellphones. According to the affidavit, the text read, "Mom I left with the kids and came home to something bad I think Tonyas boyfriend. I cant talk now tonya was involved in some bad stuff I will talk to you later when im safe these guys are crazy Mexicans."

I can't wait to hear what the girls have to say.

What if the girls have the same story?

What if they say "we left with Terry to go to the store, Mom hugged us goodbye and then when we came home we left on the trip."

What if the girls story matches Terry's and actually gives Terry an alibi for the murder?

So, Lili's parent(s) knew TM was an ex con!

Per the above article:
Griffith knows Miles’ plan could’ve ended in disaster. “Because he always said, ‘I have nothing to lose, this will be the third strike if I screw up again and that I have nothing to lose, I’ll take somebody out with me,'” said Griffith.

Child welfare needs to be careful who they place these children with. They need to be with someone who will know how to protect them. jmo

This guy shouldn't have custody of any children. Wow.

Oh, wow. He wants custody of both girls.

"Griffith says he hopes to get custody of Lili and Lulu, but authorities have not said where the girls will go. Child Protective Services says their agency will work to place them with family or family friends."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't leave my dog with anyone from this group of characters, never mind a child............

Is it known who the girls are with right now?

:gaah: This story sure has a cast of characters!

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us...girls-were-held-in-remote-colorado-campground

More conflicting details.

The phone that was tossed by TAM was found in Trinidad, CO and not Round Rock.
The found the campsite that they stayed at. They are examining the area now.

I believe that was Lili’s phone. Lulu’s was the phone tossed in Tx. There have been a couple of articles stating LuLu’s was used to text Miles’ mom and then discarded in Tx (near the Walmart). Lili’s phone was used to text TB and found in CO, which is how they new they were there.

“Investigators were able to track Lili's cell phone to a cellular tower in Lubbock, Texas on December 30, 2017, at 5:43 a.m. (CST). That same day, close to 10 a.m. (MST), that same phone was pinged between cellular towers in Clayton, N.M. and Grenville, N.M.

Lulu's cell phone was found in a wooded area near a Walmart in Round Rock on December 31. Surveillance footage from the store showed Miles entering the Walmart at 12:15 a.m. on December 30”

I think Lili’s found was found in a store in CO. It is odd that he would discard one and not the other though, so maybe a couple of articles have info mixed up.

Is it known who the girls are with right now?

One article mentioned they were with CPS.

http://amp.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/round-rock-girls-were-held-in-remote-colorado-campground

Father of Round Rock girl found in Colorado believes suspect was stalking her.

Griffith didn’t know how this kidnapping would end. He says Miles acted inappropriately with Lili when he used to live next door. He said one time Lili stayed the night in Miles’ trailer, but Miles said she just fell asleep. “He knew my daughter for one day or something like that and then they’re hugging,” explains Griffith.

He believes Miles was stalking his daughter, which is how he ended up living with her, her mother and half-sister at their Round Rock duplex.

http://kxan.com/2018/01/04/father-o...n-colorado-believes-suspect-was-stalking-her/

This is just my own opinion. But I do believe that lulu''s father was afraid of TAM. Which is why he never said anything.

And just how old is he? He looks a lot older than TB.

Since dad knew him and felt he was inappropriate with his daughter, did he not tell Tonya or what? When I first thought this was just some guy she met somewhere randomly, I kind of excused her not knowing his past, but if dad knew him, surely she asked about him?

I believe that was Lili’s phone. Lulu’s was the phone tossed in Tx. There have been a couple of articles stating LuLu’s was used to text Miles’ mom and then discarded in Tx (near the Walmart). Lili’s phone was used to text TB and found in CO, which is how they new they were there.

“Investigators were able to track Lili's cell phone to a cellular tower in Lubbock, Texas on December 30, 2017, at 5:43 a.m. (CST). That same day, close to 10 a.m. (MST), that same phone was pinged between cellular towers in Clayton, N.M. and Grenville, N.M.

Lulu's cell phone was found in a wooded area near a Walmart in Round Rock on December 31. Surveillance footage from the store showed Miles entering the Walmart at 12:15 a.m. on December 30”

I think Lili’s found was found in a store in CO. It is odd that he would discard one and not the other though, so maybe a couple of articles have info mixed up.

I think he tossed Lulu's phone because it was the one he used to communicate with his mother before he fled. He THANKFULLY didn't consider the fact LE would be tracking Lili's phone. In the end, it seems his own arrogance/ignorance was his undoing.

(Edited my reply for typo.)

This is just my own opinion. But I do believe that lulu''s father was afraid of TAM. Which is why he never said anything.

I'm more inclined to think he was in a relationship with Miles' mother! No father would be OK with a their young female child going to stay at a convicts home with no other adult. Why it was allowed, I don't know. And I don't think a man could influence a girl in just a few hours or a day to come to his trailer and stay the night. Nope. This entire situation is screwed up, and 2 girls are in the mix of this craziness. I hope something good happens from this!

What if the girls have the same story?

What if they say "we left with Terry to go to the store, Mom hugged us goodbye and then when we came home we left on the trip."

What if the girls story matches Terry's and actually gives Terry an alibi for the murder?

Well that is a whole lot of what if's and I don't believe for a minute if any of them are true.

He is a dozen years older than TB. And I believe you are referring to Lili's father, rather than Lulu's - who hasn't surfaced in the media anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper