Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on a welfare check, aren't police supposed to do all possible to verify if there is a need for a wellfare check? Just going out and knocking and going on with their day seems so, unprofessional.

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't TH's murder conviction in Calif or was it Louisiana?

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't TH's murder conviction in Calif or was it Louisiana?

Louisiana I believe, on 1st page

OOPS....domestic not murder in LA

Oh my gosh. Hesperia? It's a meth capital. Just a horrible place.

Also from Gitana:
I love San Bernardino. They give so much info easily on their website.
and
From a family law perspective, no visitation and an unending restraining order is incredibly rare and shows how serious the case must have been.

Imo San Bernardino County is very lax in their rulings.
Their courts are overly full. I've been in the courts in Victorville, which is next to Hesperia, and I assume would be the courthouse this case was heard. It's a zoo with so many cases and people!

So, based on meager info I was able to find and A LOT of speculation on my part. The attemp murder charged in 2012 was dismissed because his ex-wife died at home. My speculation on that, based on the info I was able to find is that it was likely an OD. According to the link provided by JoreLock he was a POI of interest in a murder case in 2014 but the grand jury failed to indict. That news organization fails to say WHY they failed to indict but a cursory search for the victim's name shows that her niece was arrested and charged with her murder, also in 2014.

On a separate note, Mr Miles is not a nice man.

ETA: I wonder why so many charges against him were dropped. I mean, if these were low-level crimes I could understand but if that list is correct, those are some serious charges, esp the *advertiser censored* involving juveniles.

I've been trying to post since last night and finally got registered. I've got a lot, so excuse my brevity and I'll try not to break any rules.....

1. in the Cali DVRO you'll see that it also involved a child; I don't think that was the son he references on FB (whose profile shows a different name for mom, anyway)
2. if you search the woman involved in the DVRO, you'll see a guardianship suit with her parents that went on for years involving another child - a little girl; and it does appear he's the father

I'll copy and post links shortly, but in summary the parents wanted her "previous relationship" considered - this was just after the rape, DVRO, etc..... There are references to photographing abuse, both parent have admitted to meth use, it was specified in a hearing (already after the DVRO) that TM - named specifically - was NEVER to be around the child. Basically, it all just sounds very, very bad. If what seems to perhaps being alluded to is the case, it was his own daughter and from the original filing she was still in preschool.

Links to follow......

Looking through Tonya's FB it became very apparent that she adored her girls, was a great mum, was fabulously quirky, had zest for life, food, arts and was the complete polar opposite to that scum.. I can't imagine how their paths crossed and the only reason I can think of as to why she would even allow 'it' to reside with her was she was so trusting, saw the good in everyone etc especially if he was capable of turning on the charm.. . thinking of her poor girls x

Oh! I hope my theory is wrong. The thought has crossed my mind that Miles might have began grooming the girl(s) for intimacy. He might have told them if they said anything to their mom he would kill them.

Now,either their mother saw Miles sneak around bothering the girls or it was something else creepy that made her suspicions or one of their girls confided to her they were frightened of Miles.

Perhaps she confronted Miles and gave him his marching orders. Or threatened to call LE.

Miles snapped and the rest we know.

My theory only. There is no major media source even hinting at this.

:cow:

I've been trying to post since last night and finally got registered. I've got a lot, so excuse my brevity and I'll try not to break any rules.....

1. in the Cali DVRO you'll see that it also involved a child; I don't think that was the son he references on FB (whose profile shows a different name for mom, anyway)
2. if you search the woman involved in the DVRO, you'll see a guardianship suit with her parents that went on for years involving another child - a little girl; and it does appear he's the father

I'll copy and post links shortly, but in summary the parents wanted her "previous relationship" considered - this was just after the rape, DVRO, etc..... There are references to photographing abuse, both parent have admitted to meth use, it was specified in a hearing (already after the DVRO) that TM - named specifically - was NEVER to be around the child. Basically, it all just sounds very, very bad. If what seems to perhaps being alluded to is the case, it was his own daughter and from the original filing she was still in preschool.

Links to follow......

Welc:welcome4:eek:me!

So glad you posted this! I saw what you're talking about too. Apparently there were some custody issues later on. I don't know that TM was in the state during these. I was confused as to whose child she was, but did notice he was named in the filing, but the child doesn't carry his name, as his son does. Then I wasn't even sure what I could post about it or how to say what I was thinking. LOL!
So, I 'm still confused.

WOW. Chills...this is a BAD person. There are no words for evil of this magnitude. He clearly has no issue beating/killing women - and *advertiser censored* involving minors...who the hell is this guy??? And how was he not in prison?? I can’t believe charges were dropped in so many of these cases. I bet he thinks he is invincible, untouchable. Also, we were given the COD in Tonya’s killing. She was beaten to death. That’s just brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From 06/28/08 hearing (Case GARVS800064).....it's difficult to tell exactly who is being accused when you go through all the minutes, but TM is the only individual the court (eventually) tells her that the child CANNOT be around (i.e., her own father). And I find this first thing odd................

COURT ORDERS MOTHER IS ALLOWED OVER NIGHT VISITATIONS ON THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: NEITHER
PARTY IS TO IS TO TAKE PICTURES OF ANY REDNESS AND/OR BRUISES OF MINORS GENITAL AREA.
-
COURT ORDERS PARTIES ARE ORDERED TO INITIATE A MEDICAL JOURNAL FOR THE MINOR. THE JOURNAL SHALL
BE COMPLETED BY THE GUARDIANS AND MINORS MOTHER WITH REGARD TO THE MINORS MEDICAL ISSUES ONLY.
THE JOURNAL SHALL FOLLOW THE MINOR WHEREVER SHE GOES AND SHALL BE KEPT UPDATED.
-
COURT ORDERS IF MOTHER NEEDS TO TAKE MINOR TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM FOR ANY REASON SHE IS TO NOTIFY
THE GUARDIANS IMMEDIATELY.

http://openaccess.sb-court.org/OpenAccess/civil/civilminutes.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=VS800064&casetype=GAR&dsn=&actionseq=2&actiondate=20080620&actiontime=8%2E3&department=V12G&actioncode=HRG&action=%3Cfont+color%3D%27%23000000%27%3EHEARING+RE%3A+MOTHERS+SUPERVISED+VISITATION+%3C%2Ffont%3E

From 06/28/08 hearing (Case GARVS800064).....it's difficult to tell exactly who is being accused when you go through all the minutes, but TM is the only individual the court (eventually) tells her that the child CANNOT be around (i.e., her own father). And I find this first thing odd................

COURT ORDERS MOTHER IS ALLOWED OVER NIGHT VISITATIONS ON THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: NEITHER
PARTY IS TO IS TO TAKE PICTURES OF ANY REDNESS AND/OR BRUISES OF MINORS GENITAL AREA.
-
COURT ORDERS PARTIES ARE ORDERED TO INITIATE A MEDICAL JOURNAL FOR THE MINOR. THE JOURNAL SHALL
BE COMPLETED BY THE GUARDIANS AND MINORS MOTHER WITH REGARD TO THE MINORS MEDICAL ISSUES ONLY.
THE JOURNAL SHALL FOLLOW THE MINOR WHEREVER SHE GOES AND SHALL BE KEPT UPDATED.
-
COURT ORDERS IF MOTHER NEEDS TO TAKE MINOR TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM FOR ANY REASON SHE IS TO NOTIFY
THE GUARDIANS IMMEDIATELY.

http://openaccess.sb-court.org/OpenAccess/civil/civilminutes.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=VS800064&casetype=GAR&dsn=&actionseq=2&actiondate=20080620&actiontime=8%2E3&department=V12G&actioncode=HRG&action=%3Cfont+color%3D%27%23000000%27%3EHEARING+RE%3A+MOTHERS+SUPERVISED+VISITATION+%3C%2Ffont%3E

I don't even know what to say about this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

From 08/27/08 court trial:

PARTIES STIPULATE COURT SHALL TAKE JUDICIAL NOTICE OF xxxxxxxx's PRIOR RELATIONSHIP.

Holy crap on a cracker, that guy should have been locked up a long time ago. What’s with all the charges being dismissed? Who didn’t figure out this was a trend with this guy? The child *advertiser censored* is particularly disturbing. Now I’m more worried about sex trafficking. I thought maybe they were hostages but I wonder if he set this up while their mom was in NYC? I really hope the girls were with their dad when all this went down and when she was in NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme