TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they were at the playground of the adjacent apartment complex, which caused even more confusion. I'll look for that post or a link!

ETA: I'm not sure it has been actually confirmed that they were at the playground next door, but here's a link to the post which shows Lina playing on equipment at the adjacent complex: AMBER ALERT - TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

The YT linked below from 12/23/21 KEN 5 - San Antonio features a 19- minute interview with Lina's father. It appears Lina's father and interpreter are standing near the dog park/playground of their apartment complex, and they seem to describe how Lina was observed crossing to the adjacent complex play site.

CAUTION: I don't recommend watching the final two minutes of the interview where the father is inconsolable after KEN5 reporter asks what he misses most about Lina.

12/23/21 --

I believe they were at the playground of the adjacent apartment complex, which caused even more confusion. I'll look for that post or a link!

ETA: I'm not sure it has been actually confirmed that they were at the playground next door, but here's a link to the post which shows Lina playing on equipment at the adjacent complex: AMBER ALERT - TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

If it was the playground in the adjacent complex, then it does not fit with an initial story in which the entrance to the apartment building where the Khil family lived was mere feet away. If all these inconsistencies are due to sloppy reporting then the MSM needs to do it much, much better.

While I won't accuse the parents, I don't think there's enough information yet to categorically state they're innocent.

I believe she was taken from the playground and disposed of quite soon after. I don't think the parents are involved but I can't rule them out.

While I won't accuse the parents, I don't think there's enough information yet to categorically state they're innocent.

I believe she was taken from the playground and disposed of quite soon after. I don't think the parents are involved but I can't rule them out.
Agree, as unless I missed it, LE hasn't ruled anything/anyone out.

Amateur opinion and speculation

IMO Her parents would have no motive to be involved; I rule out their involvement. She didn't go missing during the night or in an area without possible witnesses. I believe either a very bad person took a huge impulsive risk or she made her way to water on her own and fell in (but that seems unlikely). Her family are considered innocent victims and should be considered innocent. They do just seem to want their baby girl back.

Lina’s mom must be in such excruciating pain right now. There’s no way I can say a negative thing about her. I would rather be wrong than add an ounce of pain to this living nightmare she’s going through.

Lina’s mom must be in such excruciating pain right now. There’s no way I can say a negative thing about her. I would rather be wrong than add an ounce of pain to this living nightmare she’s going through.

I agree so much. You're already emotionally vulnerable when pregnant. Add to that your small daughter going missing on your watch. And having to hold it together for your toddler. Please may the community rally around her and surround her with love and kindness.

It's beginning to appear that this little one vanished, and her family will never know what happened. After the very energetic response to a tip about someone with a flashlight in the area, it seems pretty clear they don't have "solid" tips - like a type of car used, a basic description of a kidnapper, video of any kind, etc. Very sad.

The YT linked below from 12/23/21 KEN 5 - San Antonio features a 19- minute interview with Lina's father. It appears Lina's father and interpreter are standing near the dog park/playground of their apartment complex, and they seem to describe how Lina was observed crossing to the adjacent complex play site.

CAUTION: I don't recommend watching the final two minutes of the interview where the father is inconsolable after KEN5 reporter asks what he misses most about Lina.

12/23/21 --

Thank you for posting this link, @Seattle1. I hadn't viewed it before.

We learned so much information from Lina's father.

Lina's father did so well in answering the questions, considering he likely hadn't been able to sleep for a few nights. He answered the reporters' questions thoroughly and thoughtfully.

In my opinion, questions to anyone in Lina's father's position really should concern
the timing and area of the disappearance, etc.

It is cruel for a reporter to ask a question such as "what he misses most about Lina". Might as well ask "How broken is your heart feeling right now at missing your little daughter"?

This was heartbreaking to watch (as you warned us) and the question was not only unnecessary to the search for Lina but inappropriate.

We have heard these questions from reporters before and instead of gleaning information about the case - these questions only cause upset to the devastated person they are interviewing.

These are only my opinions.

It's beginning to appear that this little one vanished, and her family will never know what happened. After the very energetic response to a tip about someone with a flashlight in the area, it seems pretty clear they don't have "solid" tips - like a type of car used, a basic description of a kidnapper, video of any kind, etc. Very sad.

While everything you mentioned is true, I still have hope that the people that the Investigative Team (including F.B.I.) are "looking at" may lead them to Lina.

From Dec. 28:
Lina Sardar Khil: Police still searching for missing San Antonio 3-year-old

"Chief "McManus...added investigators are “looking at some people,” but did not provide any specifics."

Every investigative team (in my view) holds back quite a bit of information from the press on what they have learned from interviews, etc.

This investigative team has every resource available to them, including the F.B.I. and this gives me hope as well.

One of the members here mentioned the "Texas EquuSearch" and from what I understand about them, they have been of tremendous help in finding missing people.
About TXEQ

It's a hard case but there's always some hope.

May Lina be found safe.

It's always a good day for a miracle.

JMO

Last edited:
Former FBI agents believe Lina Khil didn’t wander off

Almost three weeks since 3-year-old Lina Sardar Khil went missing, some veteran investigators surmise may not have wandered off on her own, but could have been the target of an abduction.

<snip>

“There’s always a possibility she may have wandered off,” said retired FBI agent Greg Pratt. “As time goes on, that possibility dwindles.”

Retired FBI agent Abel Peña, CEO of Project Absentis, an organization made up of retired FBI agents who have worked abduction and kidnapping cases, said he visited the complex and believes it is unlikely that the girl wandered away.

“Is it possible she walked out of the gate? Honestly, I don’t see that happening,” said Peña. “Most kids stay nearby, unless she was drawn out.”

<snip>

“From the very beginning, to me, this sounded like an abduction,” Herr said. “A 3-year-old child is going to walk away at 5 o’clock? I mean, everyone is getting home from work. It’s busy traffic hours there, there’s no way she’s out walking around and no one sees her.”

Peña and Pratt said the FBI’s involvement in the case does not mean they are taking it over — as many Hollywood movies and shows portray — but instead are helping complement SAPD’s resources.

“It’s not a matter of capability, it’s capacity,” Pratt said. “When you have a big case, departments sometimes get overwhelmed. They could exceed their capacity because of manpower or other resources.”

<snip>

Pratt said each division of the FBI has at least one representative or liaison to the BAU who could decide there might be a need to call in members from the Quantico, Va.-based unit.

Peña, Pratt and other retired agents said the profilers might begin working generally to develop information of what could have occurred. Generally, there could already be a theory developed by investigators handling the case. The profilers will look at reports and witness interviews for information, discrepancies or other clues, the retired agents said.

“The BAU may put together an analysis of what happened,” Peña said. “They might look at the behavioral patterns of some of the individuals connected to the case. They’ll analyze and try to determine things like, ‘Is this person truthful, or are they being deceptive?’”

“If they see any deficiencies or missing information, they may re-interview the witnesses,” Pratt added. “If it is an abduction, they might look at developing a suspect.”

Former FBI agents believe Lina Khil didn’t wander off

Almost three weeks since 3-year-old Lina Sardar Khil went missing, some veteran investigators surmise may not have wandered off on her own, but could have been the target of an abduction.

<snip>

“There’s always a possibility she may have wandered off,” said retired FBI agent Greg Pratt. “As time goes on, that possibility dwindles.”

Retired FBI agent Abel Peña, CEO of Project Absentis, an organization made up of retired FBI agents who have worked abduction and kidnapping cases, said he visited the complex and believes it is unlikely that the girl wandered away.

“Is it possible she walked out of the gate? Honestly, I don’t see that happening,” said Peña. “Most kids stay nearby, unless she was drawn out.”

<snip>

“From the very beginning, to me, this sounded like an abduction,” Herr said. “A 3-year-old child is going to walk away at 5 o’clock? I mean, everyone is getting home from work. It’s busy traffic hours there, there’s no way she’s out walking around and no one sees her.”

Peña and Pratt said the FBI’s involvement in the case does not mean they are taking it over — as many Hollywood movies and shows portray — but instead are helping complement SAPD’s resources.

“It’s not a matter of capability, it’s capacity,” Pratt said. “When you have a big case, departments sometimes get overwhelmed. They could exceed their capacity because of manpower or other resources.”

<snip>

Pratt said each division of the FBI has at least one representative or liaison to the BAU who could decide there might be a need to call in members from the Quantico, Va.-based unit.

Peña, Pratt and other retired agents said the profilers might begin working generally to develop information of what could have occurred. Generally, there could already be a theory developed by investigators handling the case. The profilers will look at reports and witness interviews for information, discrepancies or other clues, the retired agents said.

“The BAU may put together an analysis of what happened,” Peña said. “They might look at the behavioral patterns of some of the individuals connected to the case. They’ll analyze and try to determine things like, ‘Is this person truthful, or are they being deceptive?’”

“If they see any deficiencies or missing information, they may re-interview the witnesses,” Pratt added. “If it is an abduction, they might look at developing a suspect.”

IMO, this case has a 2020- SC, Faye Swetlik, 6, feel to it. Faye rode the school bus home went outside to play and vanished. Her mom reported her missing at 5pm. She lived in a large apt complex and even though LE went door to door interviewing neighbors -- it was a neighbor in the complex that killed her. It's believed Faye was already deceased and hidden in the apartment when LE stopped at her killer's residence when canvassing. I hope that LE also went door to door at the adjacent apartment complex. I agree that young Lina didn't wander and/or disappear herself. MOO

Found Deceased - SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #5

AMBER Alert discontinued for 3-year-old Lina Khil

The alert was discontinued as of 12:15 p.m. No word on the reason behind the decision.

We have reached out to San Antonio Police officials for clarification, and are waiting for a response.

Could it be canceled because this case never really met the criteria for an amber alert?

How to Issue an Amber Alert – Texas Center for the Missing

We really need a different alert that is for a missing child. Regardless if they have proof of abduction, info on suspect/vehicle…
JMO/MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member