TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were not a US citizen, I don’t know how comfortable I would feel about the cops searching my place. Actually not even as a US citizen. I get it, they are looking for a child, and not my weed. But as a refugee, maybe with some negative experiences, I might be nervous and probably not want to let them in.

There are also people from the Americas there too..(Mexico, Central America etc)...
This complicates it even more. Their status would be different and probably not as privileged as refugee.

Zack Briggs on Twitter
Search for 3-year-old Lina Khil continues this morning who's been missing since December 20. Volunteers with Eagles Flight Advocacy joining Lina's father and other community members in the search effort. @KENS5

9:43 AM · Jan 9, 2022·Twitter for Android

Volunteers continuing search for Lina Khil | kens5.com
Volunteers in San Antonio will be continuing their search in San Antonio Sunday morning.

Pamela Allen with Eagles Flight Advocacy and Outreach said searchers will be meeting at McDermott Elementary at 9 a.m. to continue their search.

Jmo. There's no video of Lina. We don't know her exact age...she wasn't enrolled in school and no one saw her on the playground???
She was recorded on video at 4:49 on the day she disappeared. This was announced by the FBI. The video has not been released.
Numerous articles were posted in this thread.

There is video of her and her father together. It is also on this thread.

Last edited:
She was recorded on video at 4:49 on the day she disappeared. This was announced by the FBI. The video has not been released.
Numerous articles were posted in this thread.

There is video of her and her father together. It is also on this thread.
Great ...thank you. Must have missed it. Just want her located. It's a very dismal day here in Tx going to get cold here again tonight. Prayers for Lina

So other than saturated pictures are there any with her with mom or dad? Family? Just curious???
Not sure what you mean exactly, but Dad has several pictures of her on his FB, from her being a baby and onwards.
Appears she was born sometime in 2017 (he has pictures of her looking about 6-12 mths in May 2018.)

I've been busy in RL, so haven't been able to keep up. Curious, how many of you think this was an abduction?

I do.
Lost: Would have been found
Parents: Parents who harm their kids usually have red flags, criminal records, history, cover up regarding the child's disappearance etc. The overwhelming majority have history of abuse, previous injuries, cps involvement etc.
Small minorities "mental illness" without previous CPS involvement
Even smaller minorities "don't want their kids"...Casey Anthony, Susan Smith.
The odds look like an abduction to me.

rsbm

"I think that law enforcement has enough information that they're working with to determine they don't need the public's help anymore in gathering information <snip>," he said.

I concur with this gentleman's assessment in that LEO doesn't need the public's assistance any longer but if anyone knows one little thing that might be suspicious; it cld be important; then, they should call the tipline. ASAP. I hope authorities have figured out what happened; but, they need to know where Lina's body is located... yet. May God Bless Sweet Lina. BTW . . .

The name Lina means "small young palm tree,
in Chinese Li means pretty and Na means elegant" and is of Arabic origin.
Nigeria says the name Lina means "a tree beside water".
Lina means "The tree of love" and is of Hawaiian origin.

This is the first MP case for me where the mother's name isn't known and she has not been televised making a statement or plea. Her husband said they don't eat or sleep. I understand the cultural difference but she's residing in USA now. Her baby girl is missing. I hope her heart can heal and find peace one day as well as her father plus her siblings born and unborn as I understand there's a babe on the way.

Also, many photos we have access to are of her taken in her home country that they moved from 2 + years ago.
** All always jmho that doesn't count for much but it is humbly that it's considered
AMBER Alert discontinued, but search goes on for 3-year-old Lina Sardar Khil | kens5.com

I've been busy in RL, so haven't been able to keep up. Curious, how many of you think this was an abduction?
Yes, I think abduction.
I also fear that her little body has been taken out of the area, either by the perp, or by trash collection in an entirely different area of town.
My heart goes to her mom and dad.....both for this horrible loss and that that they may never know what happened.

rsbm

"I think that law enforcement has enough information that they're working with to determine they don't need the public's help anymore in gathering information <snip>," he said.

I concur with this gentleman's assessment in that LEO doesn't need the public's assistance any longer but if anyone knows one little thing that might be suspicious; it cld be important; then, they should call the tipline. ASAP. I hope authorities have figured out what happened; but, they need to know where Lina's body is located... yet. May God Bless Sweet Lina. BTW . . .

The name Lina means "small young palm tree,
in Chinese Li means pretty and Na means elegant" and is of Arabic origin.
Nigeria says the name Lina means "a tree beside water".
Lina means "The tree of love" and is of Hawaiian origin.

This is the first MP case for me where the mother's name isn't known and she has not been televised making a statement or plea. Her husband said they don't eat or sleep. I understand the cultural difference but she's residing in USA now. Her baby girl is missing. I hope her heart can heal and find peace one day as well as her father plus her siblings born and unborn as I understand there's a babe on the way.

Also, many photos we have access to are of her taken in her home country that they moved from 2 + years ago.
** All always jmho that doesn't count for much but it is humbly that it's considered
AMBER Alert discontinued, but search goes on for 3-year-old Lina Sardar Khil | kens5.com

Their family is still over there and none of the Afghan women appear in public on camera due to this specific reason according to a family acquaintance.

MOO: I think they need real leads as opposed to, "I see a girl that looks like Lina".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!