TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to read that there are still tips coming in. I hope there's some substance to them.

JAN 9, 2022
San Antonio volunteer groups continue search for 3-year-old Lina Khil on Northwest Side (ksat.com)
The search party canvassed areas near Huebner Road, not far from where Lina was last seen on Dec. 20. CEO of Eagles Flight Pamela Allen said they’ve maintained an open line of communication with the FBI, SAPD, and the community.

“We have a lot of tips coming into my website, my Facebook, even people calling me with tips and we quickly get those over to the FBI and this area specifically is one we’ve been getting tips to look in,” said Allen.

I saw a few people reporting false sightings of Lina. One girl took a picture of a supposed vehicle and license plate and shared it online, but took several days to call the police. The police found the guy. He has a daughter that looks like Lina. Meanwhile, the poor guy is being harassed online. She won't take the image of his license plate down.

One lady is posting conspiracy theories about Lina and the police department and the Security and Exchange Commission...(go figure) I think she is bothering the police with all this stuff too.

In other words, the crazies are coming out!

There are no official updates. They have not found Lina.

I believe Lina's family thanked everyone after the FBI searched the creek.

I think it's going to be awhile before we have official updates.

ETA: MassGuy had just posted: https://twitter.com/amandahtv/status/1480040833013460994?s=21
HELP FIND LINA: There will be a search for Lina Khil Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m. + You are asked to meet in the parking lot of McDermott Elementary if you want to help. +

I really should join a search. I'm not really in good physical shape, but there also seems to be bonding and community coming together for a good cause at these searches.

Missing persons expert, Islamic Center talk Lina Khil's discontinued Amber Alert
AMBER Alert discontinued, but search goes on for 3-year-old Lina Sardar Khil | kens5.com
Case of lost child viewed as abduction - San Antonio Express, 1/8/2022
Social media is great when it comes to sharing information, especially among people like us who take it seriously, but it can also be a huge impediment to LE, particularly when rewards are offered. Some people think nothing of wasting LE resources with nonsense.

I’m usually one of the first on the “parents did it” bandwagon but I don’t see that in this case. Lina’s father has been right there at the searches and has made himself available to the media. Most guilty people won’t put themselves out there like that.

This must be incredibly difficult for Lina’s parents. It’s heartbreaking enough to have a missing child but they have the added burden of a language barrier and differences in customs. I hope they have a lot of support from the Afghan community.

Social media is great when it comes to sharing information, especially among people like us who take it seriously, but it can also be a huge impediment to LE, particularly when rewards are offered. Some people think nothing of wasting LE resources with nonsense.

I’m usually one of the first on the “parents did it” bandwagon but I don’t see that in this case. Lina’s father has been right there at the searches and has made himself available to the media. Most guilty people won’t put themselves out there like that.

This must be incredibly difficult for Lina’s parents. It’s heartbreaking enough to have a missing child but they have the added burden of a language barrier and differences in customs. I hope they have a lot of support from the Afghan community.

The reward is needed. Someone saw/knows who did this and is not talking. MOO
That's who the reward is targeting.

No one connected to anything posted that stupid vehicle though. It was a random vehicle at a gas station...
Although Lina is Afghan, she could easily pass as Mexican-American. 80% of the population here is Mexican-American. People will report on girls, "That look like her".

Last edited:
This is the first MP case for me where the mother's name isn't known and she has not been televised making a statement or plea. Her husband said they don't eat or sleep. I understand the cultural difference but she's residing in USA now.

Quote RSBM.
Why do you need her to do something she doesn't want to do, doesn't need to do, and that would be traumatizing for her and make her feel even worse? How will that help find Lina?

I'm confused by this question...lol...doesn't take much! But, abduction as opposed to what? What else could it be at this point?
I can think of a couple recent cases where a child was reported missing, only for us to later find out that a parent or guardian had in fact killed them (Gannon Stauch, Skylea Carmack).

I was mildly open to that possibility early on, until we learned more about the circumstances.

Another possibility was Lina wandering off.

I'm all in on abduction here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member