TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I viewed this on January 4th

Lina Sardar Khil family source: VIDEO shows she, "Moved toward a path leading to the parking area."

"A resident video camera shows Mom took the 2 year-old boy inside the apartment. 4:49 pm

At approx 4:49 pm, Lina and other kids in the playground were visible on camera.

At one point the kids all moved toward a path leading to the parking area where they were no longer visible on camera. Gradually, kids return to the playground area and are again visible on camera.

When Mom came back out at 5:08, (this is where we get the 18 minutes from) Lina was no longer with the the kids, or anywhere to be found.
All the kids have been questioned properly and appropriately."

"Unfortunately, the source does not know the specific direction that Lina took, down some path toward a parking lot.

However, he says on the storage side, there is a large parking area which is only a few feet away from the play area. All three of the other lots would need to be a zigzag route and bypass at least three, or more buildings on the way." (Google maps shown)

I was going to post the video here, now I am not sure if this person is approved.
I did a search and saw that Plunder informtion has been discussed in the past, but then a few people said she is not an approved source.
If anyone wants to view this 10 minutes video, January 4th on YT...

Am I understanding correctly that the group of kids was not captured on video for 18 minutes? That's a long time.

I think it depends on the camera's (possibly cameras') location etc

It just means they were out of sight of a camera.

I know they had a hard time finding any video.

Ring doorbells are not common in apartments.
I went to an apartment complex in 2020. I went to almost every door because I was handing out something for civic engagement. I did not see a single one.

I think most residents if they have one, have one inside the apartment. Visual field would be limited.

No one knows the source of the video.

But the video has been confirmed by the FBI.

I think it depends on the camera's (possibly cameras') location etc

It just means they were out of sight of a camera.

I know they had a hard time finding any video.

Ring doorbells are not common in apartments.
I went to an apartment complex in 2020. I went to almost every door because I was handing out something for civic engagement. I did not see a single one.

I think most residents if they have one, have one inside the apartment. Visual field would be limited.

No one knows the source of the video.

But the video has been confirmed by the FBI.
I searched YouTube but could not find it. I wonder if it's been taken down..

For weeks, the Islamic Center has offered a reward of $100,000 for information that leads to Lina’s discovery.

At the beginning, tips were flowing in but that has changed.

“They have slowed in recent, uh recent weeks but if we get anything we still pass that along,” Martin said.

“We could not bring our K-9 out today because he can’t smell with the wind going as fast,” said Nina Glass, the co-director of Search and Rescue SATX.

“We cleared some more areas that we needed to clear within our 3-mile radius but we didn’t find anything,” Glass said.
Search for 3-year-old Lina Khil nears one month mark

Why do you say that? LE doesn't share everything they know. They wouldn't call it an abduction unless they had something specific leading them to that conclusion however, they could certainly have someone of possible interest caught on camera.
Doubtful.

If they had someone on camera who had not been identified, then the video would have been released in order to help with the identification.

If they had a POI that had been identified, being the last adult seen with a missing child would give them grounds for a search warrant, and we would have heard about the execution of that search warrant.

I don't think they have a POI on camera.

Prior to 4:49 kids are playing and Lina is with them.
At 4:49 for whatever reason they are off camera.
At 5:07 they are back on camera and Lina is not with them.

LE wants any tips from 4:49-5:07 PM
By tips I assume maybe an apartment resident saw something.
Maybe a resident has video, but it might be something that appears to be unrelated to Lina, but might provide information to law enforcement...(Where she wasn't at that time is helpful too because the time-frame is tight)

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Prior posts re this video, sounds as if they have seen the video. I was confused.

There are people with search and rescue groups who have details and discuss it privately.

For instance, the person who did the tracking dogs said where they lost the scent. It's not in the media. I don't know why it's not in the media, but it isn't. LE enforcement gives more general location. I won't say anything because I could get a TOS violation.

None of this is top secret or extremely revealing or anything like that..It does help fill in the gaps more than anything.

K9 unit picks up scent near apartments but later loses it
Search widens for missing 3-year-old

(article is archived now, so it may be paywall)

Last edited:
JAN 16, 2022
'It's urgent' | Volunteer team searches northwest side creeks for missing girl | kens5.com
A San Antonio father is not giving up hope and joins in the exhaustive search for his missing daughter.

On Sunday morning, volunteers searched in green belts on the northwest side in Leon Valley trying to find missing three-year-old Lina Sardar Khil.

[...]

The volunteer group searched an area about three miles away from where Lina was last seen.

Nearly four weeks have passed, and despite no sign of Lina’s whereabouts, volunteers keep trying.

“The weather, the elements, everything adds up to...we’ve got to find her. It’s urgent, extremely urgent,” Frank Trevino said. Trevino has led several searches for Lina Sardar Khil since she went missing.

[...]

“It’s hard to see the family getting extremely exhausted from searches and crying and being upset, I guess everybody’s just exhausted. We’re holding out for whatever chance there may be,” Pamela Allen said

[...]

Troy Kless on Twitter
27 days since Lina Sardar Khil was last seen, and volunteers are not giving up. This group is searching a green belt near Leon Valley. Buttons with Lina’s face were donated to volunteers. @KENS5 #kens5eyewitness

10:14 AM · Jan 16, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

JAN 16, 2022
'It's urgent' | Volunteer team searches northwest side creeks for missing girl | kens5.com
A San Antonio father is not giving up hope and joins in the exhaustive search for his missing daughter.

On Sunday morning, volunteers searched in green belts on the northwest side in Leon Valley trying to find missing three-year-old Lina Sardar Khil.

[...]

The volunteer group searched an area about three miles away from where Lina was last seen.

Nearly four weeks have passed, and despite no sign of Lina’s whereabouts, volunteers keep trying.

“The weather, the elements, everything adds up to...we’ve got to find her. It’s urgent, extremely urgent,” Frank Trevino said. Trevino has led several searches for Lina Sardar Khil since she went missing.

[...]

“It’s hard to see the family getting extremely exhausted from searches and crying and being upset, I guess everybody’s just exhausted. We’re holding out for whatever chance there may be,” Pamela Allen said

[...]

Troy Kless on Twitter
27 days since Lina Sardar Khil was last seen, and volunteers are not giving up. This group is searching a green belt near Leon Valley. Buttons with Lina’s face were donated to volunteers. @KENS5 #kens5eyewitness

10:14 AM · Jan 16, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Man they're all the way in Leon Valley.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!