TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Seeing the images and reading the quote again, I agree it was Lina who went onto the parkinIg lot.

I think I had it in my head that her mum walked away because originally that's what was stated in MSM.
I agree. I was going to ask if this was a new version or maybe just more details of the first version. Has it been reported that there were other mothers there or was Lina's mom the only one. According to reports I've read all the others look out for all the children, not just their own. I find it puzzling no one, child or adult, saw anything. Is it possible that what/who they saw was not unusual? It doesn't appear to me there is even a place for someone to hide and lay in wait. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility however. I'm sure all bases are being covered by LE. I just hope no one is withholding info for one reason or another. MO

@Seattle1
Has it been absolutely confirmed that she was seen on CCTV that evening?
According to the FBI she was seen on video at 4:49 PM

Investigators have honed in on a time between 4:49 p.m. and 5:07 p.m. where they don’t have visibility of Lina from cameras or other sources. They ask anyone who has information about seeing her during this specific time to contact police at (210) 207-7660.

I keep posting the FBI's December 28th presser....
FBI seeks help in case of missing girl - San Antonio Express, 12/29/2021
At 5:09 sec:
Lina Sardar Khil: Police still searching for missing San Antonio 3-year-old

I agree. I was going to ask if this was a new version or maybe just more details of the first version. Has it been reported that there were other mothers there or was Lina's mom the only one. According to reports I've read all the others look out for all the children, not just their own. I find it puzzling no one, child or adult, saw anything. Is it possible that what/who they saw was not unusual? It doesn't appear to me there is even a place for someone to hide and lay in wait. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility however. I'm sure all bases are being covered by LE. I just hope no one is withholding info for one reason or another. MO

I think someone knows something and they're afraid to talk...just MOO....

@Seattle1
According to the FBI she was seen on video at 4:49 PM

Investigators have honed in on a time between 4:49 p.m. and 5:07 p.m. where they don’t have visibility of Lina from cameras or other sources. They ask anyone who has information about seeing her during this specific time to contact police at (210) 207-7660.

I keep posting the FBI's December 28th presser....
FBI seeks help in case of missing girl - San Antonio Express, 12/29/2021
At 5:09 sec:
Lina Sardar Khil: Police still searching for missing San Antonio 3-year-old

Thanks for re-posting the YT. I've heard and also read the link before and it's never been clear to me that she was seen on camera before or after the 18-minute gap. I'm not hearing she was seen on camera at 4:48 pm and a minute later she was gone. :eek:

Investigators have honed in on a time between 4:49 p.m. and 5:07 p.m. where they don’t have visibility of Lina from cameras or other sources.

Thanks for re-posting the YT. I've heard and also read the link before and it's never been clear to me that she was seen on camera before or after the 18-minute gap. I'm not hearing she was seen on camera at 4:48 pm and a minute later she was gone. :eek:

Investigators have honed in on a time between 4:49 p.m. and 5:07 p.m. where they don’t have visibility of Lina from cameras or other sources.
Apparently Lina was with a group at 4:48 pm. For some reason, the group was no longer on camera at 4:49 pm.
When the group returned to the camera at 5:07 pm, Lina was not with them.

Apparently Lina was with a group at 4:48 pm. For some reason, the group was no longer on camera at 4:49 pm.
When the group returned to the camera at 5:07 pm, Lina was not with them.
If accurate (not doubting your info but technology), then this is a very tight timeframe and we clearly need to know "what" stimulated the group disappearing from sight at 4:49.

I will say that similar to many other cases we see, this timeline and the narrative of events and sequence are not adding up for me.

Amateur opinion and speculation

We're almost at a month, seems LE has nothing to work with unless someone comes forward. Where did the kids go in the 18 minutes off camera, towards the p-lot? None of them saw anything? Seems so significant, yet no leads- that we know of, were developed. This predator could have been lurking for a long time, or could have just been in the right place at the right time and seized on the opportunity. That's truly the scary part, you never know who or where they are. All just MOO.

We're almost at a month, seems LE has nothing to work with unless someone comes forward. Where did the kids go in the 18 minutes off camera, towards the p-lot? None of them saw anything? Seems so significant, yet no leads- that we know of, were developed. This predator could have been lurking for a long time, or could have just been in the right place at the right time and seized on the opportunity. That's truly the scary part, you never know who or where they are. All just MOO.
If Lina was running behind her friends, a predator could have grabbed her as she was running or walking by----he could throw her into his car and speed off before anyone knew anything.

Yes, afraid to speak up and possibly not allowed to speak to investigators without a watcher. MOO
Being a tight community I feel like they know more than they're telling LE for whatever reason. My own speculation is that it is hard for LE to really investigate and stay PC at the same time. I know relationships are very important between the two cultures right now. As they should be, but it's a learning process for everyone. We can talk about high morals and religious beliefs, but no one or group is perfect all the time. No evidence, no suspicious persons, nothing out of the ordinary seen by anyone in the group...is this the perfect crime?? I don't think so! MO

If Lina was running behind her friends, a predator could have grabbed her as she was running or walking by----he could throw her into his car and speed off before anyone knew anything.

Agree. Makes me ask the question, again. Did people hear something? A car speeding off? Even a car starting? Door slamming?

JAN 15, 2022
Search continues for missing 3-year-old, Lina Khil | WOAI (news4sanantonio.com)
About 50 volunteers joined up with the group Search and Rescue SATX Saturday morning wearing heavy gear, ready to search creek beds in the Medical Center while enduring cold and strong winds.

“Unfortunately the wind is too high to bring our dog out so it’ll just be boots on the ground searches,” said Nina Glass, Co-director, Search and Rescue SATX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper