TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they received a tip or if someone walking found something?
This is the exact type of area they have been searching for some time now. It's a logical place to hastily dump a body, and 5 miles seems to be within the search radius.

So I wouldn't be surprised if a search team came across this.

Is this the Bamberger Nature Park, at 12401 Babcock, does anyone know? Babcock is a really long road.
That's what I'm thinking. General area.

Last night, I was tempted to drive out to those parks to see if police park at night over there. They do near my house. There is always a cop because the parks are closed at night.

No this was what I heard on December 21st from Lina's dad interview with KENS 5 at around 9 min 45 sec mark. I heard from some people who speak Pashto who said that the translation is not the best. (I did not ask them to elaborate)...

I think many of these languages don't translate all that easily, so it takes several translations to get the facts processed in our heads.

I watch alot of Hindi movies and it is not unusual to have several sets of subtitles for the same movie and they may say different things.
Yes, it was just posted today on abcnews so I thought it was some updated info....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member