TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with a "press" jacket said police cars and firetruck on the scene - no statement on a medical examiner.

I think he said they're "just south of Huebner", and if so, they're much closer to the apartment complex she disappeared from than Bamberger nature trail.

Joe Galli
@JoeGalliNews

#Breaking:
@SATXPolice
are on scene at in a creek on Babcock south of Huebner. This could be a break in the #LinaKhil case. Press conference scheduled for a few moments from now.
@News4SA
@KABBFOX29

2:41 PM · Jan 4, 2022 from San Antonio, TX

Oh no! I was looking at places yesterday.
Who knows.... Too much drama in my head!!

I saw this place on Babcock just south of Huebner when I was map surfing. Just large enough to pull over. If it is South of Huebner. If that is the spot, it is not good.

Attachments

• 5719 Babcock Rd - Google Maps.png
    5719 Babcock Rd - Google Maps.png
    500.6 KB · Views: 69
Lead is being followed up on. No announcement of body like we were expecting.

FBI underwater search and evidence response team has been on location all day. All we're doing is following up on leads. Don't want it leave anything to chance.

Chief won't answer if this came from tip or something found by search crew.

Apparently nothing new. Just following up on a tip. Found nothing yet apparently. Will be back out there searching tomorrow.

Once this search grabbed the media attention, it seems the police could have quickly released a PR saying they're just following up on a hopeful lead and will keep the media informed if anything develops.

I get the distinct impression that the chief is downplaying what is going on here. There's no reason to quickly call a press conference like this just to announce "there's nothing to see here."

I think it's probable that someone is talking, or they have found something that says she is there, and this is a recovery effort.

I get the distinct impression that the chief is downplaying what is going on here. There's no reason to quickly call a press conference like this just to announce "there's nothing to see here."

I think it's probable that someone is talking, and this is a recovery effort.
And there's crime tape around the area apparently. Was there crime tape around other search areas?

And there's crime tape around the area apparently. Was there crime tape around other search areas?
Not that I'm aware of. It's almost as if the chief was prepared to make a particular announcement, then decided to wait for some reason. This is being handled strangely, and I'm not buying what he's selling.

Something more than just a standard search is going on.

I think it's probable that someone is talking, or they have found something that says she is there, and this is a recovery effort.
Snipped for focused reply.
Sadly, I agree and have speculated this outcome from day 1.
I'm sick of these little girls being thrown away; it's time to bring back penalties that make Perps think twice.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Not that I'm aware of. It's almost as if the chief was prepared to make a particular announcement, then decided to wait for some reason. This is being handled strangely, and I'm not buying what he's selling.

Something more than just a standard search is going on.
police chief PC, heavy police presence, FBI 12 member dive , crime tape....
Yes this is a lot more focused.

On TV they said there is a homeless camp near there, so it could be anything.
There is a possibility that this could be a dead homeless person.

You can see what appears to be a white tarp from October 2021
It is not there in January 2021

Attachments

• 5700 Babcock Rd - Google Maps.png
    5700 Babcock Rd - Google Maps.png
    502.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online