TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just so confusing that with all of the technology available there are no leads and the authorities don't seem to have squat. I haven't heard of one piece of physical evidence. I honestly think they have something but are keeping it in their back pocket. My first gut feeling is that this a relative or someone that knows that their is in fact no cameras in the area.

I'm sure they know more than we do, but they can't give the public every little detail as it would compromise the investigation. And it could also result in the suspect fleeing the country.

Zack Briggs on Twitter
It's been four months since Lina Sardar Khil vanished from a Fredericksburg road apartment complex. I caught up with Lina's father this morning who says he and his wife are frustrated and sad, but forever holding out hope for her safe return.
@KENS5
FQzZXMNWQAcRuRX

12:11 PM · Apr 20, 2022·Twitter Web App

San Antonio police admit to having no clues about the disappearance of Lina Sardar Khil | Video | Univision 41 San Antonio KWEX

"We haven't been successful": San Antonio police admit to having no clues about the disappearance of Lina Sardar Khil

Four months after Lina Sardar Khil's disappearance, San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said they still have no clues about the girl's whereabouts. Residents have expressed outrage as authorities continue to treat this case as a disappearance and not as a possible kidnapping.

Zack Briggs on Twitter
It's been four months since Lina Sardar Khil vanished from a Fredericksburg road apartment complex. I caught up with Lina's father this morning who says he and his wife are frustrated and sad, but forever holding out hope for her safe return.
@KENS5
FQzZXMNWQAcRuRX

12:11 PM · Apr 20, 2022·Twitter Web App

San Antonio police admit to having no clues about the disappearance of Lina Sardar Khil | Video | Univision 41 San Antonio KWEX

"We haven't been successful": San Antonio police admit to having no clues about the disappearance of Lina Sardar Khil

Four months after Lina Sardar Khil's disappearance, San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said they still have no clues about the girl's whereabouts. Residents have expressed outrage as authorities continue to treat this case as a disappearance and not as a possible kidnapping.

Ugh...the searchers were being harassed....

I believe the searchers helped Lina's dad cope...
Now they have annoying people showing up at their door and unruly people interfering with their searches.. (get a life people!)

I don't believe Eagles Flight will actually find Lina, but it's been therapy for the dad and every clue helps...
Four months later, Lina Sardar Khil still missing in San Antonio | kens5.com

Ugh...the searchers were being harassed....

I believe the searchers helped Lina's dad cope...
Now they have annoying people showing up at their door and unruly people interfering with their searches.. (get a life people!)

I don't believe Eagles Flight will actually find Lina, but it's been therapy for the dad and every clue helps...
Four months later, Lina Sardar Khil still missing in San Antonio | kens5.com

Why would the searchers be harassed and threatened with violence? Who is harassing them? Were they getting too close to finding a clue or Lina? I’m confused.

APR 20, 2022
Four months later, Lina Sardar Khil still missing in San Antonio | wfaa.com
[...]

Eagles Flight Advocacy and Outreach has been at the forefront of search and awareness efforts for Lina. The organization’s founder, Pam Allen, hosted eight search parties, which involved community members from all walks of life.

But the experience took a negative turn, she said, when unruly individuals started interfering, prompting safety concerns and a need for bodyguards. As a result, she decided it was in the best interest of everyone’s wellbeing to halt future search events.

“I’ve seen this family go through so much pain but now torment,” Allen said. “Peoples' allegations of what they believe has happened to people showing up at their door, to threats of violence.”

“It became extremely difficult to have searches when people were following us, or people were taking video or people were threatening us,” she added.

[...]

APR 20, 2022
$250,000 reward offered for information on missing 4-year-old Lina Kihl | WOAI (news4sanantonio.com)
[...]

"Right now, I see that the community is supporting me, even in the searches that they're supporting us, so I'm thankful to them that they're with me in this bad time," said Riaz Khil, Lina's father through Lawang Mangal, family friend & translator.

"If they feel that they know something credible about Lina, then they need to give that information to SAPD. That would be helpful. The other thing would be to keep this family in prayer and be compassionate as you can," said Pamela Allen, CEO Eagles Flight Advocacy & Outreach.

The family says they're continuing to pray for Lina's safe return, especially this month as they observe Ramadan.

[...]

Why would the searchers be harassed and threatened with violence? Who is harassing them? Were they getting too close to finding a clue or Lina? I’m confused.
They're mostly hecklers. There is a small local, but vocal faction of mothers who think they're better parents than everyone. (I guess that's true with every case)

I saw a video of a young woman who was screaming at their apartment complex. (Come on..Get a life!) Some people are just annoyingly judgmental!

They're mostly hecklers. There is a small local, but vocal faction of mothers who think they're better parents than everyone. (I guess that's true with every case)

I saw a video of a young woman who was screaming at their apartment complex. (Come on..Get a life!) Some people are just annoyingly judgmental!
What the heck! I’m a mother with kids around Lina’s age. I want nothing more than to hug this mother.

Ahhh ok. Thank you for your reply @Friday Fan! So, imo this faction’ s energy is focused on pointing fingers and blaming the mom for possibly not keeping a closer eye on Lina than actually helping search for her or allowing others to help find this sweet little girl. How is this helping bring Lina home? Smh

What the heck! I’m a mother with kids around Lina’s age. I want nothing more than to hug this mother.
A little compassion goes a long way!! I've never felt like Lina's Mom did anything wrong. Most of us have done the same thing at one time or another, you feel comfortable with your surroundings. The person to blame is the one who took her. Really pizzes me off she is being treated this way.

A little compassion goes a long way!! I've never felt like Lina's Mom did anything wrong. Most of us have done the same thing at one time or another, you feel comfortable with your surroundings. The person to blame is the one who took her. Really pizzes me off she is being treated this way.
In these cases, if a sentence starts with "As a mother, I would never......", for the most part I tune out.

I don't believe anyone should put themselves in someone else's shoes, unless it's actually happened to them.

Even then, reactions/actions in certain situations can vary drastically from person to person.

In these cases, if a sentence starts with "As a mother, I would never......", for the most part I tune out.

I don't believe anyone should put themselves in someone else's shoes, unless it's actually happened to them.

Even then, reactions/actions in certain situations can vary drastically from person to person.
Agree!!!

APR 28

SAN ANTONIO — Time is taking its toll on the family and friends of 4-year-old Lina Sadar Khil who disappeared from her home in December. They have received hundreds of tips and pictures and none made them feel it could be Lina. That is until a few weeks ago when Border Patrol posted a picture of an unaccompanied minor.

Investigative Reporter Yami Virgin shows us what these parents are having to do just to make sure this child isn’t their missing daughter.

A $250,000 reward. 5 weeks since she's been missing. A 4th birthday without the birthday girl and hundreds of tips have come in on their child, Lina Sadar Khil, but one of them really has them unnerved. It was this picture the Border Patrol shared with the media back on March 22nd. A 4-year-old girl was found unaccompanied on the banks of the Rio Grande in Del Rio.

More at The search for a missing 4-yr-old girl continues to bring tears to her father's eyes

APR 28

SAN ANTONIO — Time is taking its toll on the family and friends of 4-year-old Lina Sadar Khil who disappeared from her home in December. They have received hundreds of tips and pictures and none made them feel it could be Lina. That is until a few weeks ago when Border Patrol posted a picture of an unaccompanied minor.

Investigative Reporter Yami Virgin shows us what these parents are having to do just to make sure this child isn’t their missing daughter.

A $250,000 reward. 5 weeks since she's been missing. A 4th birthday without the birthday girl and hundreds of tips have come in on their child, Lina Sadar Khil, but one of them really has them unnerved. It was this picture the Border Patrol shared with the media back on March 22nd. A 4-year-old girl was found unaccompanied on the banks of the Rio Grande in Del Rio.

More at The search for a missing 4-yr-old girl continues to bring tears to her father's eyes
How interesting, but when I click the link it says “page not found”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo