TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday Fan, how do you know that there is a homeless camp back there? Was it reported by newsmedia? Is a camp visible from the street?

It was on the KENS -5 TV news

I can also see something that looks like a white "tent" in October 2021 that wasn't there in January 2021.

So many times there are homeless camps and I don't even notice them. The second picture is October. There are also some shopping carts at the collision place in October and they weren't there in any street view prior. I assume this camp has sprung up fairly recently.

I wonder if they also spoke with some of the homeless camp before investing in this effort? Maybe they also saw something suspicious?

Attachments

• 5669 Babcock Rd - Google Maps (2).png
    5669 Babcock Rd - Google Maps (2).png
    797 KB · Views: 60
  • 5700 Babcock Rd - Google Maps (1).png
    5700 Babcock Rd - Google Maps (1).png
    674.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
If the reporter is correct, and there is a homeless encampment near the search area, I understand why the lead is being taken seriously. Even if the reported flashlight activity on New Years has nothing to do with Lina, it is a fact that many predators fly under the radar, invisible as it were, for the simple reason that they do not maintain a residence or report to , or register when they are in a new area. Possible area containing predators near to the area she disappeared, makes sense LE would be paying attention to that area. MOO

I read an article late yesterday that Washington DC was acting on leads that SAPD does not even have. It happens often that the agencies will not all receive the same leads (tips) and they have to scramble them together.

I read an article late yesterday that Washington DC was acting on leads that SAPD does not even have. It happens often that the agencies will not all receive the same leads (tips) and they have to scramble them together.
Interesting. There has to be more than just a possible person with a flashlight near a homeless camp.

Interesting. There has to be more than just a possible person with a flashlight near a homeless camp.
We do know from a previous article that people were asked to contact the embassy, FBI or local LE with any leads so I'm not surprised but the info has to be very good for them to go to these lengths with a dive team. Local LE could have brought in their own team to do a dive.
JMO and all that.

it is unclear but the quote stated that they saw a person walking around on New Year’s eve? That’s 11 days after she disappeared. Seems pretty random.

ETA, unless they mean that a group of them gathered around New Years eve and talked and someone said they saw someone walking around on the day she disappeared. It is not clear.
It’s not clear at all. Even though it’s a wooded area, it’s very urban and populated. I wouldn’t think seeing a person with a flashlight 11 days later would mean much considering there’s a homeless camp nearby and tons of businesses, medical center with office buildings and hospitals, and apartments. People are everywhere. There has to be more, IMO.

There are many restaurants, businesses and medical facilities within just several hundred feet of this area. It is directly behind my office complex and I've jogged past this area almost daily until a little over a year ago. It's gotten so rundown and scary. I was once obscenely followed by a battered red pickup truck while running .... until I showed the driver a glimpse of my concealed weapon. But I did stop running in the mornings in this area.

There are many restaurants, businesses and medical facilities within just several hundred feet of this area. It is directly behind my office complex and I've jogged past this area almost daily until a little over a year ago. It's gotten so rundown and scary. I was once obscenely followed by a battered red pickup truck while running .... until I showed the driver a glimpse of my concealed weapon. But I did stop running in the mornings in this area.

The other night, I was looking for spots where someone could pull up and dump something undetected.

Years ago, this vacant lot would sell Christmas trees, but it hasn't in the recent past. Now, it is concrete/gravel lot.

There is an insane amount of construction that is going on behind those collision centers. The construction appears to have started about a year ago.

I know what you mean about that stretch between Eckhert and Huebner. IMO a bunch of collision/car repair businesses just don't give me a warm cozy vibe.

Behind St George Maronite, where the searched on Sunday, is also a good dumping spot because it's so dark at night. (By contrast St George is a very nice area)

Attachments

• screenshot_76.png
    screenshot_76.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
The creek is about a quarter mile long and runs parallel to Huebner Road, roughly two miles from where the 3-year-old girl was last seen on Dec. 20.

Divers on Wednesday were seen navigating murky waters and deploying new technology that can detect debris in mud and salt, combing every inch in the hopes of finding anything that may help determine where she may be.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the dive team is made up of 12 members who are experts in mapping out places like the creek. They will go as far as they need to satisfy the lead they are looking at, McManus said.

SAPD said the area is one that has not been covered until now and said they have been doing a lot of analytical work and comparison between different sources of information. But so far, no lead has led to a recovery.
FBI divers search creek for missing 3-year-old Lina Khil on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member