TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article says LE is bringing in an interpreter because there is a language barrier. Perhaps that is the issue with the reporting of Lina's height. ?

DEC 21, 2021
Search for 3-year-old missing from Northwest Side set to resume at daylight
[,,,]
RCXMWRKDQBGO7LVNX6JOX5J6OU.jpg

Officers were posted throughout the apartment complex all night long.

Early Tuesday morning, they could be seen searching vehicles as they arrived and left from the property.

A sergeant at the scene told KSAT 12 News that Lina was at a playground in the apartment complex when she disappeared.

He said her mother told officers she left the child for just a minute, then when she came back, she noticed her daughter was gone.

Police say they have not located any witnesses who were able to offer any information on a possible suspect.

However, according to their news release, they are handling this as an abduction case.

[...]

Last edited:
On the Google reviews for the complex, people said it used to be nice, but has become rundown. Evidently, the complex changed hands recently. Apparently, it also used to be a gated community, but is no longer. Anyone could drive around the complex and spot an unattended child.
I don’t see any mention of on-site security either.
Also, they are reporting last seen as 5 p.m., it's almost dark by that time here. Unless the playground is lighted all littles should be inside or definitely with an adult. MO

Last seen in a red dress, black jacket and black shoes. sounds like she was dressed up. Was she going or coming from a function ( Christmas)? Seems dressy to be playing in a playground. IMO
Don't ask me where I'm going with this. Just thinking.

SAPD are doing a PC. Very poor audio, but she has not been found yet. They are searching every apartment in the complex. So far everyone is being cooperative. They are also trying to obtain any available video footage.
Mother is cooperative. Lina also has a 2 year old sister.
Chief says they don’t know if she wandered off or was taken. They have no video so far.

Wow. So many rso’s nearby. Several were for sexual assault of a child of 6 years, indicating they prefer young children.

Attachments

• E7278302-6AF1-4610-B998-EEA4F78793D4.jpeg
    E7278302-6AF1-4610-B998-EEA4F78793D4.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
SAPD are doing a PC. Very poor audio, but she has not been found yet. They are searching every apartment in the complex. So far everyone is being cooperative. They are also trying to obtain any available video footage.
Chief says they don’t know if she wandered off or was taken. They have no video so far.
This is so sad. It's been too long since she went missing. I'm afraid this isn't going to end well. Why can't evil take a day off??

Well, if she is just wandering around, she would have been found by now. Sure there are physical hazards in any location, (such as traffic, culverts, storm drains etc) but odds are they would have found her by now. Traffic is the major hazard.

I wonder who resides at the apartment complex? I would not be surprised if another resident took her.

Last seen in a red dress, black jacket and black shoes. sounds like she was dressed up. Was she going or coming from a function ( Christmas)? Seems dressy to be playing in a playground. IMO
Don't ask me where I'm going with this. Just thinking.

She is of South Asian descent. They tend to dress a bit nicer than everyone else. I don't think anything unusual about her wearing a dress.
When I shop at local Middle East or Indian stores I tend to dress a bit nicer than when I go to the local grocery store.

San Antonio police using ‘every available asset’ in search for missing 3-year-old Lina Khil, chief says
Lina was at a playground at the apartment complex with her mother and other children between 5-6 p.m. when her mother left and returned to find her daughter missing, the chief said in a news conference Tuesday morning.

It is unclear exactly how long the mother was away, but McManus said she returned a “short time later.” McManus said the girl wasn’t left alone and there were other kids at the playground, which is open within the complex.

Snipped:
Officers are also searching for video, checking cars and dumpsters, and recording license plates due to the “suspicious nature of the disappearance,” he added.

“We have every available asset in the police department working on the case right now,” he said, adding that “we are sparing no assets or resources.”

Snipped:
SAPD will set up a command post at the nearby USAA headquarters if the search extends past Tuesday, McManus said.

So strange. If she really was playing with a group of other kids, I wonder if any of them saw something? But I would think they would know by now if one of them was able to say "Lina was here, but ran off" or "Lina was here, but someone took her", etc. But news sources I've read have all said there were no witnesses.

Sherin Mathews vibes anyone? Could Lina's larger than normal size be due to a disability or medical condition? Could she also have been adopted and her true age is slightly older than what it is thought to be?

I honestly believe that she may very well be of Indian descent. This is an area that has a high concentration of persons from India.

There are also new Afghan refugees over there too.

I can't figure out her name. but it is South Asian. I hope she isn't a little Afghan refugee....(Most Indians/Pak/Bangladesh speak some English and they may not need a translator)
I just hope she isn't a little Afghan refugee.

So sad this is happening right before Christmas....

Last edited:
So strange. If she really was playing with a group of other kids, I wonder if any of them saw something? But I would think they would know by now if one of them was able to say "Lina was here, but ran off" or "Lina was here, but someone took her", etc. But news sources I've read have all said there were no witnesses.

Sherin Mathews vibes anyone? Could Lina's larger than normal size be due to a disability or medical condition? Could she also have been adopted and her true age is slightly older than what it is thought to be?
Mom does not speak English. Mom is South Asian, SAPD who took the report last night speak English and Spanish. They brought in translator services this morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member