TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So strange. If she really was playing with a group of other kids, I wonder if any of them saw something? But I would think they would know by now if one of them was able to say "Lina was here, but ran off" or "Lina was here, but someone took her", etc. But news sources I've read have all said there were no witnesses.

Sherin Mathews vibes anyone? Could Lina's larger than normal size be due to a disability or medical condition? Could she also have been adopted and her true age is slightly older than what it is thought to be?
Oh my goodness Sherin was the first thing that came to my mind. I grew up in Richardson and will never forget this tragedy. Also there was another case where the child was abducted in a complex by one of the workmen there. He took her to an empty apartment. They arrested him very quickly and within a few days he took his own life. All these missing children...it's heart breaking.

"He said the girl's parents were cooperating, but there was initially a language barrier because the mother speaks an uncommon Arabic dialect. "Their state is what you might expect for parents whose child has been missing for some time," McManus said."

Missing 3-year-old San Antonio girl last seen at playground | kens5.com
Perhaps this language issue would explain the physical description being a bit off, mainly her height and weight. I would hope the age would be easier to verify.

What? Four feet tall? At three years old? That must be a mistake, doesn’t seem possible but anyway OMG not another toddler missing ... I just can’t ... MOO
There is a very distinct pattern I have noticed when height/weight statistics are way off base in missing children cases.

There’s no way this little girl weighs 55 lbs unless that picture is very old.

FBI involved

SAPD, FBI Searching After 3-Year-Old Disappeared From Northwest Side Playground

McManus said that police and the FBI are searching all of the units and vehicles at the apartment complex and the investigation is utilizing “every available asset in the police department.”

Police believe she is in grave or immediate danger.

If you have seen Lina or know where she is, call the SAPD at 210-207-7660.

FBI got involved quick. Wonder if it's because it's such a tender aged child. Leads me to believe this is more complex than a noncustodial dispute. Where are you sweetie pea?
FBI will get involved immediately if the local law enforcement requests it, which it sounds like they did.

It looks like LE is doing an awesome job exploring all avenues of investigation.

More photos of Lina released about an hour ago from SAPD.​
These are just three.
Following SAPD.
What a precious little girl.
"Please share - - Update on Missing Child Case 9400 Fredericksburg Rd. The SAPD continues an active and all hands on deck search for missing child, Lina Sardar Khi. At this time, we continue to ask for the public’s assistance in providing any information on Lina’s whereabouts to call 210-207-7660 (Missing Person Unit)"
FB_IMG_1640128519046.jpg FB_IMG_1640128523312.jpg
FB_IMG_1640129228875.jpg
Chi
*Source San Antonio Police Department

Last edited:
A few more details. Her family are refugees from Afghanistan. Her mother was with her and others at the playground at the complex, when her mother left for a short time. Lina was missing when her mother returned.

More details emerge about missing 3-year-old Lina Khil

This could change things and certainly might explain bringing in the FBI so fast. Is it possible this family is purposely being retaliated against due to things that they were involved in in Afghanistan?

There are also new Afghan refugees over there too.

I can't figure out her name. but it is South Asian. I hope she isn't a little Afghan refugee....(Most Indians/Pak/Bangladesh speak some English and they may not need a translator)
I just hope she isn't a little Afghan refugee.

So sad this is happening right before Christmas....
she is a little refugee :(

This could change things and certainly might explain bringing in the FBI so fast. Is it possible this family is purposely being retaliated against due to things that they were involved in in Afghanistan?

or just for being from Afghanistan and assumptions that people make. Goodness, I hope they find her hiding somewhere, completely safe.

This poor sweet girl. This is a mother’s nightmare. You think they’re safe, they’re in your apartment complex, other people are there, you think you can leave for a minute to grab something you forgot, take a phone call…and just like that, your little one is gone. Our kids aren’t safe.
I watch my littles like a hawk. I can’t help it. I read about too many tragedies.

It's not. Most of the apartments on that stretch of Fredericksburg are sketchy.
More photos of Lina released about an hour ago from SAPD.​
These are just three.
Following SAPD.
What a precious little girl.
"Please share - - Update on Missing Child Case 9400 Fredericksburg Rd. The SAPD continues an active and all hands on deck search for missing child, Lina Sardar Khi. At this time, we continue to ask for the public’s assistance in providing any information on Lina’s whereabouts to call 210-207-7660 (Missing Person Unit)"
View attachment 327187 View attachment 327188
View attachment 327189
Chi
*Source San Antonio Police Department
beautiful little girl. Hope she knows both language’s so she can communicate if she’s lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo