TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could change things and certainly might explain bringing in the FBI so fast. Is it possible this family is purposely being retaliated against due to things that they were involved in in Afghanistan?
It's incredibly common for the FBI to become involved in potential abductions, especially when the victim is a child. They have a child abduction response team (CART), that we've seen deployed in countless cases.

I don't think this has anything to do with their Afghani background, and if it is an abduction, I think it's far more likely to be sexually motivated as opposed to some sort of retribution.

I think it’s most likely that a pervert who lives or works in the same apartments saw an opportunity and took her. In any apartment complex, there are going to be some predators. It’s the perfect setting for hunting children. MOO

I just listened to a news report, and they said there are just under 300 apartments in that complex. That's a lot!

I'm curious about the people that were at the playground that they haven't yet identified. Given the size of the complex, it's possible that lots of kids and people frequented it.

If Lina was playing with other kids, it is sad to think that another parent left with her kids, knowing a 3 yr old was there all alone when they left. I'd have waited if possible.

Makes me wonder if another parent left and took Lina with them?

I'm imagining a situation where there were other parents and children, but none of them were really watching Lina (other than her mother). She felt comfortable leaving Lina, thinking she'd just be a minute, because there were adults around. No one was really watching her, so no one noticed when she was no longer there. It's like those horrific situations where there are lots of adults around but none of them notices when a child slips away and something terrible happens. It's no one person's fault; they all think someone one else is paying attention.

I just listened to a news report, and they said there are just under 300 apartments in that complex. That's a lot!

I'm curious about the people that were at the playground that they haven't yet identified. Given the size of the complex, it's possible that lots of kids and people frequented it.

The person who took her could have been a resident or visitor in an apartment with a view of the playground or Lina’s apartment.
I’ve seen estimates that 2-5% of people are pedophilic. 300 apartments with an average of 2 tenants each who are teenagers or adults would be 600. 2% of 600= a dozen possible child predators. MOO

The person who took her could have been a resident or visitor in an apartment with a view of the playground or Lina’s apartment.
I’ve seen estimates that 2-5% of people are pedophilic. 300 apartments with an average of 2 tenants each who are teenagers or adults would be 600. 2% of 600= a dozen possible child predators. MOO

My hunch is that he is probably resident and Lina may have interacted with him. I have not heard of any screams or sign of a struggle.

Margaret Constantino with the Center for Refugee Services told KSAT Tuesday that the child’s family is among the Afghanistan refugees in San Antonio.

At least 1,300 people from Afghanistan have come through the Center for Refugee Services for resettling here.

While she knows very little about the family, including when exactly they came to the United States, Constantino says any missing child is everyone’s missing child.

“And like any big family with lots and lots of little kids, all of these children are precious to us,” she said. “Knowing this community, they’re very close-knit. So people will be out there beating the bushes, looking for this child.”
More details emerge about missing 3-year-old Lina Khil

Do any of you remember the Jorelys Rivera case in Georgia? I flashed back to her case when reading the details about Lina, not sure why and I certainly hope Lina is found safe!!

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
that was my first thought after seeing that it was a family of refugees. Praying to be terribly wrong.

Or targeted because they’re unfamiliar with culture, language, and are unlikely to have vast resources. Targeted because they don’t seem aware of the dangers around them. Targeted because someone noticed their habit of allowing the children to play unsupervised. That’s my guess. So someone familiar with the day to day life of the complex, and maybe even familiar with this child and her family. He may have been watching them.

Or targeted because they’re unfamiliar with culture, language, and are unlikely to have vast resources. Targeted because they don’t seem aware of the dangers around them. Targeted because someone noticed their habit of allowing the children to play unsupervised. That’s my guess. So someone familiar with the day to day life of the complex, and maybe even familiar with this child and her family. He may have been watching them.

My hunch too.

Fingers crossed they find something on video.

Missing 3-year-old San Antonio girl last seen at playground | kens5.com
Police also were seeking any video feeds available that could show who was on the property Monday afternoon.
Looks like there are cameras at the tire shop and restaurant across the street from the exit onto Fredricksburg Road. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Not sure but there may be surface street cameras in that area as well. WATCH LIVE: Transguide Traffic Cameras

HA! There are cameras on the poles at Fredricksburg & Bluemel!
Google Maps
Google Maps
Google Maps
Google Maps

Last edited:
In my experience playgrounds at apartment complexes are usually rather small and just the basics. If there were other adults and children present who in the world felt comfortable enough to just walk up and grab a child??? How did the person not know one of the other adults present weren't the mother or father? Unless they already knew. And how were the other parents not alarmed when some "stranger?" walked up into the playground and took a child with them??? WERE THERE ANY PARENTS WATCHING THEIR BABIES THAT DAY?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966