TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most apartments do not have cameras, I know some gated communities have them at the gates only. and I had considered getting a ring, but do not have wifi and can't use a wired one in my rented apartment, also I imagine ring is an often stolen item in complexes. I think it would be beneficial for apartments to have cameras in the common areas, like a playground....

I really don't know how much they can pick up in a situation like this. They're mostly designed to protect against property crime, whereas a child abduction is totally different.

I see clips on Nextdoor and their physical range seems limited to the general front door area.

I really don't know how much they can pick up in a situation like this. They're mostly designed to protect against property crime, whereas a child abduction is totally different.

I see clips on Nextdoor and their physical range seems limited to the general front door area.
We don't have a Ring camera, but a Logitech circle camera. It's mounted inside to a window and gives a pretty good view of our driveway/front door, and also the driveways/front of the two homes across the street from us

I can only imagine how this is tearing up their family. Any support they can get will help. I would want people coming out of the woodwork if it were my child. I’m going to mass this morning to pray for her safe return. And to guide me on this trip with search and rescue.
You are awesome. Please keep us informed regarding the search efforts.

Given your religious sentiments, this historic church / shrine is located relatively close to the area and would be a great place to-re-charge.
Little Flower Basilica

DEC 30, 2021
San Antonio search group finds bag of bones; police say no relation to missing Lina Khil (ksat.com)
[...]

However, the bones are not related to the case of missing 3-year-old Lina Khil, San Antonio Police Department Chief William McManus.

“A volunteer group found a plastic bag of bones, we don’t know if they are human or animal... obviously they are very, very old,” he said. “There is nothing on this scene related to missing Lina.”

[...]
What if the bones were from the 18mo mentioned a few posts ago?

What if the bones were from the 18mo mentioned a few posts ago?

He went missing from New Braunfels. That's about 40 miles away and there are plenty places to hide bodies over there.

I would not be surprised if it's an animal, if it's at the park where the medical center is. That field was a bit of a dumping ground for rubbish until they fixed it up and turned it into a park.

Can't seem to get pictures to upload in order, but the first one is how it looks now.
The second pic is how it looked in 2008. It was basically a vacant lot until they fixed it up.

Just as an aside: Has there ever been a search anywhere in the history of searches and in the modern history of plastic garbage bags, that an unrelated bag of bones wasn't found??? :confused:

Attachments

• InkedFloyd Curl Dr - Google Maps (3)_LI.jpg
    InkedFloyd Curl Dr - Google Maps (3)_LI.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Floyd Curl Dr - Google Maps (4).png
    Floyd Curl Dr - Google Maps (4).png
    633.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
and little Melissa Brannen was kidnapped and murdered from her apartment complex during christmas party by APARTMENT EMPLOYEE,,i hope they are polygraphing everyone

LE cannot go around demanding to polygraph any random individual just based on a hunch. That's harassment and I think it is illegal.
There is no scientific validity to polygraphs. A polygraph is just a tool used by LE to put pressure on suspects. The results are totally meaningless. That's why they are not allowed in court.

DEC 30, 2021
Father joins volunteer search groups to find missing daughter | kens5.com
[...]

Two volunteer groups covered miles of ground in the area where Lina Sardar Khil was last seen on Monday, December 20.

[...]

Earlier in the day, Lina’s father, Riaz Sardar Khil joined other members of the Afghan community in the search.

[...]

The search area included wooded areas along Bluemel Road, less than a mile away from the Villas Del Cabo apartment complex where Lina Khil was last seen.

Colleagues would show Khil’s father photos of items they found like blankets or clothing that might be Lina’s, but so far the search has been unsuccessful.

[...]

PA leads a non-profit called Eagles Flight and has been assisting Lina’s family in various ways and helped with organizing the search efforts.

“Thank God we’ve earned their trust to be able to come in. I’ve been able to sit with the family and bring them some supplies they’ve needed. The father’s not working right now so we’re supporting them in any way we can. But for them to say, we feel we’re not alone, that’s a good feeling,” PA said.

[...]

Troy Kless on Twitter
Today I joined another volunteer search team, including Lina Sardar Khil’s father. The Afghan community had about 20 people searching green belts off of Bluemel Rd, not far from the apartment complex where Lina was last seen.
@KENS5

11:07 AM · Dec 30, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

This case has been an odd one for me. Generally, I do not worry when LE is quiet. I have seen so many cases where the threads (I am not saying this on is) criticize the cops for their quiet and inaction. Then boom...someone is arrested. I keep feeling that they kind of have a lot of nothing with this. No direction they are following, no big tip, no suspicious behavior. It feels very much like chasing ghosts and hoping something is revealed. I truly hope I am wrong and they have suspicions they are trailing. I have no doubt everyone is working very hard. It just feels...like there is nothing solid.

Is anyone else missing from that community? Like someone young person who lived there and hasn't been seen since Lina disappeared or visitors who left around the same time Lina disappeared?
Good questions !
This sad case is reminding me of the Jorelys Rivera case.
Someone within the neighboring apartments or community ?
If she'd wandered off, I think they would've found her by now.
Any word about Equusearch being asked to participate in the search ?
I feel for Lina's parents. :(

This case has been an odd one for me. Generally, I do not worry when LE is quiet. I have seen so many cases where the threads (I am not saying this on is) criticize the cops for their quiet and inaction. Then boom...someone is arrested. I keep feeling that they kind of have a lot of nothing with this. No direction they are following, no big tip, no suspicious behavior. It feels very much like chasing ghosts and hoping something is revealed. I truly hope I am wrong and they have suspicions they are trailing. I have no doubt everyone is working very hard. It just feels...like there is nothing solid.
Like the J.R. case I'd mentioned, I'd think by now LE and the searchers have scoured all of the apartment building's trash receptacles ?
IF someone took her -- and imo that's a possibility -- they may have discarded items belonging to Lina ?
My mind doesn't want to delve too deeply in other probabilities.
Maybe the family has publicized pics of her wearing the clothing and shoes she was last seen in ?
MOO.

Any word about Equusearch being asked to participate in the search ?
I feel for Lina's parents. :(

The FBI is heavily involved in the case....

We haven't had search like this since Heidi Seeman disappeared in 1990.

The mayor had a "Find Heidi Day".
She was not found anywhere in Bexar County, despite the city pretty much upending itself.
Heidi ended up being in Hays County. Vultures led a rancher to remains. But Heidi was almost 12.

The thing with Lina is that she is so small. I worry if she was put in a dumpster, that she will be another baby Gabriel.

Also vultures for some reason are quite common in the winter...or maybe there are just more of them nowadays...
If she was out there, the vultures and coyotes probably took care of her by now.

Last edited:
The FBI is heavily involved in the case....

We haven't had search like this since Heidi Seeman disappeared in 1990.

The mayor had a "Find Heidi Day".
She was not found anywhere in Bexar County, despite the city pretty much upending itself.
Heidi ended up being in Hays County. Vultures led a rancher to remains. But Heidi was almost 12.

The thing with Lina is that she is so small. I worry if she was put in a dumpster, that she will be another baby Gabriel.

Also vultures for some reason are quite common in the winter...or maybe there are just more of them nowadays...
If she was out there, the vultures and coyotes probably took care of her by now.
bbm
Yes, I'm aware that they have been involved quite soon in the investigation, that's why I wondered if Tim Miller's organization had also been asked for assistance or not ?
Iirc, T.M. has been ill for a while but is recovering.

bbm
Yes, I'm aware that they have been involved quite soon in the investigation, that's why I wondered if Tim Miller's organization had also been asked for assistance or not ?
Iirc, T.M. has been ill for a while but is recovering.
He was walking around around a backyard in Houston in November. They were digging at Dean Corll's house.

I've been looking for the swing that Lina was on in a video I posted a couple of days ago. I believe this is the one. It's at the Sundance Apartment homes.

View attachment 327969

Google Maps

I know the video of her on the swing isn't from that day, but if she was taken by a predator it just adds another location they may frequent.

As you can see on the map it's situated just behind the Villa del Cabo complex.

View attachment 327970

Images of Lina captured from the above video link.

View attachment 327974View attachment 327975View attachment 327976
Thanks, for that info, @Allabouttrial I know the fencing/wall that surrounds the complex where Lina lives is pretty high; too high for her to climb over. I thought this meant that if she wanted to go over to the swings at the complex next door, she would have to walk out to Bluemel Rd and down to the Sundance Apartments. I thought that someone one would have reported seeing her on this busy road.
However, I used Google earth to zoom in a little closer and I think I’ve found a hole in the fence between the two complexes and in an area close to where the Sundance Apt playground is. If Lina and her Mom went over there regularly, they may have used this cut through. Knowing now that little Lina was missing for almost 20 minutes before they knew she was gone, it’s very possible she headed over there to play. I wonder if LE searched the Sundance complex as thoroughly as Lina’s complex including going door to door there?

Attachments

• 343CA728-74E8-4F48-A658-D5CF2EC008C6.jpeg
    343CA728-74E8-4F48-A658-D5CF2EC008C6.jpeg
    305.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 7BC8D362-E6E1-4BF6-8987-3F197281B783.jpeg
    7BC8D362-E6E1-4BF6-8987-3F197281B783.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 9A18FD16-010D-4AE0-A25B-036FE2F8DD18.jpeg
    9A18FD16-010D-4AE0-A25B-036FE2F8DD18.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.