TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd that they are staging a media location for a suicide.
But not so odd given the recent activity in the same neighborhood?? Either way (related to the woman ringing doorbells or not), they know the media will be looking for some answers. If for no other reason than they know they will have a wide audience. Best "click bait" ever. "We know what happened in Sunrise Ranch! Tune in at 11!"

My hair grew crazy fast when I was pregnant...and her not being able to color it , it may be a little thicker?

It also depends on the person. Example: I got my hair cut about a month ago and it was too short to put in any sort of a ponytail. Now, I am able to put it all back and it has grown out about 2 inches already. One of my friends can't get her hair to grow out much passed her shoulders even after a year of just getting trims... Both examples are non pregnant women. My hair and nails just grow really fast in general.

I've been watching this on FB and didn't even think to come here, duh! This one has pulled me in, I feel so sorry for her if she was indeed running :(

1) I really wish more neighbors would release their videos (although I'm sure they were told NOT to)
2) I am on edge HOPING without hope that this shooting is related somehow and they find her alive!!!

I have to admit since she hasn't been found, my biggest fear is she was caught shortly after ringing doorbells. I have read quite a few "comments" on the FB posts and I'm not sure how true they are, or aren't. But all I can think of is the girl who was captured by TK (ugh, I can't remember her name) and kept in the storage bin and was found. I'm hoping this girl's story has a somewhat good ending (she is alive and was able to escape)

But not so odd given the recent activity in the same neighborhood?? Either way (related to the woman ringing doorbells or not), they know the media will be looking for some answers. If for no other reason than they know they will have a wide audience. Best "click bait" ever. "We know what happened in Sunrise Ranch! Tune in at 11!"
You could be right, however I will be shocked if this is unrelated.

I hate to say it. And I am sure I will sound like a terrible person. But I think I’d be so terrified at someone ringing my bell frantically 20 times in a row at 3am that I probably wouldn’t answer the door. I don’t live in a development and my house is somewhat private, so it’d really freak me out. I’d call 911 while cowering in my room.

I would have and have previously opened an upstairs window to ascertain what’s going on ...

Excellent point!!

Broadcastify for Montgomery County, TX ("suspicious shooting" in neighborhood where barefoot unidentified woman was ringing doorbells overnight last week). Law enforcement channel currently OFFLINE, but here is the link for anyone who wants to track it and/or follow the Fire or Fire and EMS channels.
Montgomery County Texas Live Audio Feeds

ETA: Meant to post in scanner thread, oops!

VIDEO.
Shooting just houses away from where woman rang doorbells!
'Suspicious shooting' under investigation in Montgomery Co.
"HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
Officers are investigating what they're calling a suspicious shooting incident just houses away from where a mystery woman was ringing doorbells earlier this week."
"There's no word if the two incidents are connected.

Katherine Marchand is at the scene and will have the latest developments this afternoon on ABC13 Eyewitness News Live at Five."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3