TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In looking at the video from the scene (they are being held outside of the subdivision and only residents are allowed in) I am wondering if anyone has reported seeing any ambulances (how many?) or other activity other than just police presence. I am really hoping the young lady is there, she is safe and the perp is dead.

If it turns out this woman has been held captive just a few doors away from where she was ringing I have to wonder how it has taken so long for this to transpire. It seems obvious to anyone that this woman, who was half naked and barefoot hadn't come that far. She would have rang the first door bell she could. I would have insisted on at least asking to search any house nearby and any house that refused, I'd have staked out.

Katherine from ABC13 is the only news person I can find posting updates. But I am horrible at finding stuff.

Anyone found any other sources there now?

In other cases, there have been so many good live streams so I am surprised to not see one here. I mean, I know media can't get in the neighborhood but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member