TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: MCTXSheriff Investigation of Suspicious Incident in Montgomery Texas (Doorbell Video)

On August 28th 2018 at about 11 a.m. the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office received a welfare check call in the 18400 block of Sunrise Pines in the Sunrise Ranch subdivision. Deputies received information a male made suicidal comments. When deputies arrived on scene they could not get an answer at the door and due to the circumstances made forced entry into the home. A man was found deceased inside the home. The male was identified as a 49 year old white male. They preliminary cause of death is believed to be a single gunshot wound. The deceased's girlfriend a 32 year old white female, who was not on scene when deputies arrived, is confirmed to be the female in the doorbell ring video. Due to the female's status as a family violence victim, the female's identity can not be released at this time. The female is confirmed to be safe and with family. The investigation will continue.

The female that we have all been looking for has been identified and is safe. She is currently outside Montgomery County and our investigators will be meeting with her to continue the investigation.

Lieutenant Scott Spencer
Holy cow!

So one minute apart from each other, the 2 incidents, and I decided to take a gamble this one time and say it was a coincidence only bc of the other “crazy coincidences” here and it was too obvious lol and the one time I do it is actually related.

So she’s safe..thank goodness.

Maybe I’ll go back to Occam.

No and if it is attached to Facebook we won’t see it. Can’t be from Facebook.

OK, thanks for letting me know, I'm not alone.

But if that is correct, why do we usually see Facebook videos here? A lot of video content comes from Facebook. Not that I like it. I hate Facebook, but the majority of news videos are posted on Facebook.

Holy cow!

So one minute apart from each other, the 2 incidents, and I decided to take a gamble this one time and say it was a coincidence only bc of the other “crazy coincidences” here and it was too obvious lol and the one time I do it is actually related.

So she’s safe..thank goodness.

Maybe I’ll go back to Occam.
I just tuned into this. What was one minute apart?

She's been named in the comments... she posted a video of teens breaking into cars the night before--- that may have been why she was ringing someone's doorbell.

At least she is safe ; and it's sad the bf is deceased.
His last photo on his FB was sad. :(

She had been named in the comments? By whom? I hope not on here! And is that name actually confirmed because I actually have the name of the girl and the one name I did see wasn’t actually the correct person they were posting about. Are you speaking on the LE FB Page? Someone named her in comments?

Did anyone here even mention DV?
I thought it was either a consensual or transactional sex encounter gone wrong. Idk why it never occurred to me that it could be a long term relationship. I guess I thought she would have been identified had she been from the neighborhood. TBH that still puzzles me and I wonder how long she lived at that house.

OK, thanks for letting me know, I'm not alone.

But if that is correct, why do we usually see Facebook videos here? A lot of video content comes from Facebook. Not that I like it. I hate Facebook, but the majority of news videos are posted on Facebook.

I may actually have been wrong in saying that. I am a bit confused on we can link FB but we can’t post SS with the link. So I think you did that correctly and I can see your video now.

I see it in your post. Perhaps your web browser or network has a block? I couldn’t see it if I were on my work computer, for example, but I see it at home and on my phone.

It could be. I have lots of stuff blocked. But I usually see Facebook videos, even if they don't always play for me. But right now the Facebook videos are completely invisible, unless I quote a post. Then I see a Facebook media tag in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop