TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Perkins was a name on the notes page.
Michael was the first name of Freda's missing son.

At this point ANY crumb of coincidence or possible connection .. Just don't have much, do we?
Has Sherri Lynn been ruled out?

Jennifer Perkins was a name on the notes page.
Michael was the first name of Freda's missing son.

The part I am confused about is, where does the name Jennifer Perkins show up in any of this Johnson stuff? I did finds websleuths thread that mentions a Jennifer who was a friend of someone. But have not yet connected the name Perkins to anything in this case. Where is that connection coming from that is mentioned in the earlier post? I did find the following in the WS thread. The comments about a strong Asian connection caught my attention for two reasons. LEK's Thailand letter and Kathleen Jeung.

Anyone familiar with the Denman case have any thoughts on this?

shadowangel
08-29-2005, 05:12 PM
I addressed this in my post at the beginning of the thread-the family is trying to arrange this testing, but the person in question has been less than cooperative, as has the FBI in this instance.
As an intersting aside, the family contacted one of the psychics from the show Psychic Detectives. This is not an endorsement of psychics by the family or me, it is merely presented as further information gathered in Freda's case. Please, no arguments on the merits or otherwise of psychics. "She felt Freda was dead, at the sadistic and abusive hand of Henry Harbison. According to her, he found out she was leaving him. He tortured and killed her, left her body lay where he slit her throat. All would fit within his personality. [The psychic] felt the children were "sold". She said Sheri was almost too old, and that they went into a very strict living situation, almost a military type situation, with a very strong Asian connection. At this point, this makes no sense to us. EXCEPT, some of the members of the Church of the New Song, are very heavily into Zen, and oriential culture and probably were, at that time, also.
One thing that struck me when I read this was that this was near the end of the Viet Nam War, and many veterans were returning to the country. The Denman family could not connect Freda or the kids to any vets capable of such things.
shadowangel
09-01-2005, 02:49 PM
We now have information that Franklin Floyd, Henry Harbison, and David Dial (and Ray McMahon, if he knew this crew) were all in the Atlanta area (and up to no good) in '59-'60. I'm also sure that Ms. Barr was still in town, too. Something tells me that something bad happened....
shelsearay
09-01-2005, 04:00 PM
And Franklin Floyd and Henry Harbison were in California at the same time, following them being in Atlanta.
shelsearay
09-27-2005, 11:39 AM
We have located two more members of the Church of the New Song. Funny how some of the Church members now have associations with Zen orginizations. Remember, whether you believe in psychics or not, we were told by a psychic, the children, Sheri Lynn and Michael, were put into a strict Asian environment, almost military-like. We will be contacting these new found associates with our reward information.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-28131.html

At this point ANY crumb of coincidence or possible connection .. Just don't have much, do we?
Has Sherri Lynn been ruled out?

Absolutely agree with you.

I honestly can't remember for sure if Sherri Lynn has been ruled out, I was thinking she had but may be wrong. :wave:

The part I am confused about is, where does the name Jennifer Perkins show up in any of this Johnson stuff? I did finds websleuths thread that mentions a Jennifer who was a friend of someone. But have not yet connected the name Perkins to anything in this case. Where is that connection coming from that is mentioned in the earlier post? I did find the following in the WS thread. The comments about a strong Asian connection caught my attention for two reasons. LEK's Thailand letter and Kathleen Jeung.

Anyone familiar with the Denman case have any thoughts on this?

shadowangel
08-29-2005, 05:12 PM
I addressed this in my post at the beginning of the thread-the family is trying to arrange this testing, but the person in question has been less than cooperative, as has the FBI in this instance.
As an intersting aside, the family contacted one of the psychics from the show Psychic Detectives. This is not an endorsement of psychics by the family or me, it is merely presented as further information gathered in Freda's case. Please, no arguments on the merits or otherwise of psychics. "She felt Freda was dead, at the sadistic and abusive hand of Henry Harbison. According to her, he found out she was leaving him. He tortured and killed her, left her body lay where he slit her throat. All would fit within his personality. [The psychic] felt the children were "sold". She said Sheri was almost too old, and that they went into a very strict living situation, almost a military type situation, with a very strong Asian connection. At this point, this makes no sense to us. EXCEPT, some of the members of the Church of the New Song, are very heavily into Zen, and oriential culture and probably were, at that time, also.
One thing that struck me when I read this was that this was near the end of the Viet Nam War, and many veterans were returning to the country. The Denman family could not connect Freda or the kids to any vets capable of such things.
shadowangel
09-01-2005, 02:49 PM
We now have information that Franklin Floyd, Henry Harbison, and David Dial (and Ray McMahon, if he knew this crew) were all in the Atlanta area (and up to no good) in '59-'60. I'm also sure that Ms. Barr was still in town, too. Something tells me that something bad happened....
shelsearay
09-01-2005, 04:00 PM
And Franklin Floyd and Henry Harbison were in California at the same time, following them being in Atlanta.
shelsearay
09-27-2005, 11:39 AM
We have located two more members of the Church of the New Song. Funny how some of the Church members now have associations with Zen orginizations. Remember, whether you believe in psychics or not, we were told by a psychic, the children, Sheri Lynn and Michael, were put into a strict Asian environment, almost military-like. We will be contacting these new found associates with our reward information.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-28131.html

I was just thinking of Independence MO and googled Jennifer Perkins in that town and there was one. Freda is connected to that town. Jennifer Perkins was a name on the notes page from FLEK... Just thought it was worth looking into and when Jennifer's name came up in google it was always connected to a Michael Perkins. Honestly I don't have time to follow up because I work full time and am in Grad school.. So I was hoping someone would see if it was related. Who is the person that is connected to the Denman case that is not cooperating ? You can PM me.. I have more than this case to be interested in Denman.

I understand where you are coming from but people have faked pregnancies before. Just as someone here earlier in this thread stated that the autopsy would have disproved any physical abnormalities then it is posted that no autopsy was done and she was cremated.

What type charges would Social Security file on a dead person who used a fake identity? To me, there has to be more to this story.

There isn't more to the story. The interview with the investigator/detective is located in the ST newspaper story. He speaks of how he got involved with this case. The article answers your questions.

As for fake pregnancies, yes, they exist. But I'm not going to go with that theory for LEK. There's already enough theories floating around with this case.

Linda, the reference to a person not cooperating in the denman case was not posted by me. It was posted by "shadow angel" in the denman thread. I posted the link to the thread below the posted quotation.

I was wondering if anyone looked at Sharon Hensley.

Sharon Hensley missing since 1973, age 24, 5'9", 125, Brown, Brown. Family didn't report her missing for 35 years. Some question about her disappearance...possible foul play and possibility of wanting to start a new life. If she in fact did have a minor nose job, the photos are pretty striking IMOO when I overlay them. I am not the greatest at photos...sorry in advance.

Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 2.35.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 2.34.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 2.34.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 2.34.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 2.33.46 AM.png

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hensley_sharon.html

Thoughts or ideas? Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone looked at Sharon Hensley.

Sharon Hensley missing since 1973, age 24, 5'9", 125, Brown, Brown. Family didn't report her missing for 35 years. Some question about her disappearance...possible foul play and possibility of wanting to start a new life. If she in fact did have a minor nose job, the photos are pretty striking IMOO when I overlay them. I am not the greatest at photos...sorry in advance.
{snip}

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hensley_sharon.html

Thoughts or ideas? Thanks!

I can see a resemblance, but if she was 24 when she went missing in 1973, that means she was 39 in 1988 and 61 in 2010. I know most people think she was older than 18-20 in 1988, but I think this particular lady is too old, to be honest. But good eye! :rockon:

tcg

I can see a resemblance, but if she was 24 when she went missing in 1973, that means she was 39 in 1988 and 61 in 2010. I know most people think she was older than 18-20 in 1988, but I think this particular lady is too old, to be honest. But good eye! :rockon:

tcg

Thanks for the feedback. Respectfully and IMOO, age can be deceiving. Some people age extremely well and with a bit of plastic surgery can appear decades younger. This article has more photos. In some she could definitely be a 50+ to 60 years old. For some reason I can't upload them. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/authorities-struggle-id-mystery-woman-article-1.1383957

Also...she writes of 402 months. That is 33.5 years. Is that the date she started a new life? That would be in about 1976. If she actually did go as a yacht hand for awhile, that would be abut the time she arrived back in the states. IMOO.

tcg

It's possible though. Below is a pic I took with my webcam 3 weeks ago. I am 59, no surgeries, no botox, only mother nature.

tcg

We know she didn't hit menopause yet... article

More than anything, Lori wanted a child. Several times, she miscarried, according to Blake. The family now suspects part of the difficulty was that she was older than she claimed. She had repeated fertility treatments until, finally, in the summer of 2008, she gave birth to a baby girl.

Thanks for the feedback. Respectfully and IMOO, age can be deceiving. Some people age extremely well and with a bit of plastic surgery can appear decades younger. This article has more photos. In some she could definitely be a 50+ to 60 years old. For some reason I can't upload them. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/authorities-struggle-id-mystery-woman-article-1.1383957

Also...she writes of 402 months. That is 33.5 years. Is that the date she started a new life? That would be in about 1976. If she actually did go as a yacht hand for awhile, that would be abut the time she arrived back in the states. IMOO.

I had seen all of those pics before--thanks for digging up the link, though. :) I'm just not feeling that she's that much older than her mid-40s at her death.

It's possible though. Below is a pic I took with my webcam 3 weeks ago. I am 59, no surgeries, no botox, only mother nature.

Rock on! :rockon: Proof it's possible! :D

tcg

JMO....but in the picture with the pink hat she looks old! Her teeth are really bad and to me that makes her look much older in that picture. Does anyone know the time frame from that picture in the pink has until the time of her death?

Pink pic. Baby born in 2008. Baby on her lap appears to be under a year. I'm thinking the time frame of the pic is within a year of her death.

And just as something of interest, I came across an article about a guy and then it led me to this Wikipedia article. Check out the very last paragraph about the name Rockefeller and the reference to an Eric Kennedy. OMG. Just eerie. What else is eerie is there is a connection to Germany and california and London. I have been wondering lately why FLEK would have wanted to travel to London or Germany. What was there that interested her?

Christian Gerhartsreiter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JMO....but in the picture with the pink hat she looks old! Her teeth are really bad and to me that makes her look much older in that picture. Does anyone know the time frame from that picture in the pink has until the time of her death?

I totally agree. The picture of her with the pink shirt and light pink hat and the baby, along with the picture of her with her husband certainly show her age more than the ID cards. What I was looking at in those 2 pictures was her skin and teeth. Her skin looks as if it has lost some of it's elasticity and that is very common for pre-menopausal/older women. Also, cartilage in her nose has lost some of it's fir mess and that is a part of natural aging process. Her nose looks like every other 50+ woman (celebrities included) who have has a nose job in the past...

We know she didn't hit menopause yet... article

Women go through menopause at different times. In my family it is pre-menopause starts in our early 40's. But, I have known many women who don't go through it until their 60's. The average age for menopause is around 51. Of course we don't have her medical records, but, it would be interesting to know why the family got the impression she was much older unless there is more to it. My guess is her urgency to have a child also had to do with her knowledge that menopause is not reversible and the pressure to pretend she was younger then she was. :twocents:

Exactly! You look amazing! And it is all natural :rockon:

Looking at the page of photos fromthe June article, I can really only age her at most being up to 5 years older than she states she is. She looks fine in all of those photos to me, put on a bit of weight, that's all. The Last picture from abt 2009/10, to me, she looks to be anywhere from 37 to 46 years of age. States born in 1969, supposed to be abt 41/42 (not sure when the Texas D.Lic. was issued). I don't think her real age is too far off of what she stated.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/authorities-struggle-id-mystery-woman-article-1.1383957

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett