TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you guys are very suspicious! Guess that is the nature of this site. I really do not want to post another pic of myself. I can tell you that the info you have about me is only partly true. I did drop out of school and marry a military man. We moved to California (not Texas) The connection to Arizona is that is where I was divorced. I do have school connections in Maine and Ohio after my divorce. I found this thread because a connection from Adak asked me about this case. I googled Lori's name to see if the case had been solved and came across the comparison pic you guys created. Clicked on the link for the pic and found you all searching for me. Actually, kind of creepy. I know that I have probably given you all enough info here to find me but if you must look for me and you find me please be respectful and be vague with what you share. I really have nothing to hide, it is just weird having complete strangers look into your life. Hope this is enough info to convince you all.

Thank you for responding Lorie. I'm glad you came forward and cleared up any suspicion you might be Lori Kennedy.

I don't blame you for not wanting to post a photo. I can't imagine how you must feel seeing a photo of yourself on this thread. Must be very strange!

Thanks again for taking the time to sign up and respond.

in keeping with the TOS i think it's probably time to drop the lori jones sleuthing out of respect for someone who has nothing to do with this case.

Contacting family members directly would be considered “inserting oneself into a case” and is a violation of our Rules, Guidelines & Best Practices. It’s just not a good idea and best left to the officials. There are many reasons for this rule, but one of the most important of which is, that we don’t know if a family member might be considered a person of interest. Please leave this decision to the officials working the case, or at the very least, ask permission to contact family members.

I'm not sure what is happening here, but posting information to a living person, putting their picture up, etc. is a violation of TOS and it needs to stop now. I'm a bit shocked at the last few pages of posts. A living person does not have to prove to any member of this board they are who they say they are! This case is about a deceased person. If you find someone on facebook and they are still living, it is a pretty good indicator that they are NOT this Jane Doe. Asking them for information and to post pictures of themselves is way BEYOND the scope of this case.

Do NOT post pictures or other information that cannot be linked up or for which you have not obtained permission.

Salem

? You mean the one she stole from the girl that died ( Becky sue) or her newly issued one? Either way it won't help much. If you find her original one, however, that would rock haha

Is there a way to find out WHO ordered Becky Sue's birth certificate? I think that would provide a huge clue, here.

Salem

Is there a way to find out WHO ordered Becky Sue's birth certificate? I think that would provide a huge clue, here.

Salem

IIRC they didnt keep records back then who ordered, which is stupid IMO!!!!!

Salem

Long ago in a galaxy far away, I worked for a State government.

Apparently the requests for the Becky Sue Turner birth certificate and the Becky Sue Turner Idaho ID card were purged.

There is a time limit on record retention because in reality there is a dollar limit, or was before electronic storage.

To store a paper document costs money. You need a building, file cabinets, file clerks, electricity, and insurance for all of it. For a birth certificate, that's your state tax money paying to store that letter asking for Becky Sue Turner's birth certificate.

If the request was made today, the letter & check would probably be scanned & stored electronically. That would be available to law enforcement in the future.

Laughing

Long ago in a galaxy far away, I worked for a State government.

Apparently the requests for the Becky Sue Turner birth certificate and the Becky Sue Turner Idaho ID card were purged.

There is a time limit on record retention because in reality there is a dollar limit, or was before electronic storage.

To store a paper document costs money. You need a building, file cabinets, file clerks, electricity, and insurance for all of it. For a birth certificate, that's your state tax money paying to store that letter asking for Becky Sue Turner's birth certificate.

If the request was made today, the letter & check would probably be scanned & stored electronically. That would be available to law enforcement in the future.

Laughing

ah yes, the budget...
Laughing, every time you post or "say thanks" on a post, I think, " what the heck is so funny..." then i realize its your siggy, hahahah

ah yes, the budget...
Laughing, every time you post or "say thanks" on a post, I think, " what the heck is so funny..." then i realize its your siggy, hahahah

Linda, sometimes a person has to laugh to keep from cryin'. Sometimes we all get very involved in the cases we follow, and perhaps need a reminder to enjoy life!

Say, Linda, do ya' know what kind of socks are a pirate's favorite???

aRRRRRRRRRRRRgyle.

Yeah lame joke, but you're smiling, aren't you?

:seeya:

Laughing

so now EVERYONE reminds me of FLEK. Today I saw this on Facebook about a sister trying to get some love for her brother... here is the video. Yes she looks like FLEK to me from her face to her big hands,to her tall stature., hahahahahah...anyway, sweet story.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/11/wegmans_employee_with_aspergers.html#incart_m-rpt-2

ok. someone look at this link and tell me I am crazy, lol! here is a screen shot of the girl from the article. NOT FLEK, she is alive and well, but similar features, maybe related ?
wonder if she has any missing relatives....
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...derivatives/landscape_635/tuttle14n-5-web.jpg

ok. someone look at this link and tell me I am crazy, lol! here is a screen shot of the girl from the article. NOT FLEK, she is alive and well, but similar features, maybe related ?
wonder if she has any missing relatives....
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...derivatives/landscape_635/tuttle14n-5-web.jpg

Okay Linda. I won't say you're crazy, but I think you too badly want to solve this case. Take a deep breath and step back. LOL.

Was that a nicer way of saying the c-word? I don't know if we are allowed to link to people's Facebook pages. Are we? If so, there's a picture I would like to link to and have someone tell me if I am crazy.

Can I link to a Facebook?

I spoke with the NAMUS regional admin who is in charge of this case today and we discussed a couple of MP's that I thought might be a match for 'Lori Ruff.'

More than likely, both will be added to the exclusions list.

The names I submitted were "Rachel Garden" and "Denise Sheehy"

(click on their names to view their NAMUS pages)

According to the admin, NAMUS indicates that their DNA's have been submitted into CODIS and it's very likely that we can exclude cases which are in NAMUS - that have DNA 'submitted and complete' because if they were a match - CODIS would have already brought that to someone's attention.

There were some things that needed updated in the girls pages and he said that he would submit that information for an update.

I hope this helps.

I spoke with the NAMUS regional admin who is in charge of this case today and we discussed a couple of MP's that I thought might be a match for 'Lori Ruff.'

More than likely, both will be added to the exclusions list.

The names I submitted were "Rachel Garden" and "Denise Sheehy"

(click on their names to view their NAMUS pages)

According to the admin, NAMUS indicates that their DNA's have been submitted into CODIS and it's very likely that we can exclude cases which are in NAMUS - that have DNA 'submitted and complete' because if they were a match - CODIS would have already brought that to someone's attention.

There were some things that needed updated in the girls pages and he said that he would submit that information for an update.

I hope this helps.

Rachel's page says that a DNA sample is not currently available. She has such a close resemblance that I think I would like to hear more certainty than that.

Rachael was only 5'1'' though. How common is it for girls to grow after the age of 15?

Rachel's page says that a DNA sample is not currently available. She has such a close resemblance that I think I would like to hear more certainty than that.

Her Namus has her height as 61.0. Wonder which is wrong?

I feel the same about that, Tangled.

The admin that spoke with said that Rache's info just hadn't been updated yet.

He claimed that her DNA had actually been submitted to CODIS and that she was most likely going to be added to the exclusions list for UID 'Lori Ruff' - because CODIS failed to indicate her as a match.

We can cross our fingers though - because this is taking longer that I thought an exclusion would take.

I had one in another thread that only took about an hour. :/

Thanks for taking a look at it and for confirming some of what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett