TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears they meant Ann was born in Auburn.
Still, this is probably better editing than what we see in the media nowadays :)

Here's another comparison for those who saw the resemblance between BST's father and FLEK. This time, both are depicted in their mid-20's.

ZemXBks.jpg

Thank you for the side by side. I see it in the nose and mouth area VERY strongly. Where is the sleuther from the beginning of this case who was doing computer overlays of faces and facial structures? We NEED him/her now. Does anyone remember who that sleuther was?

Other possibilities: a cousin of the girls, or a sibling that was unknown to them. Or, insurance motives?

If you look at the newspaper article linked by the poster above, you will see another article about another girl, age 8, who died. If an identity broker was involved, wouldn't they pick up on that article as well? Did a quick google search on that name as well. Didn't see anything too unusual except for one that has links to WA, AZ and UT.

Edit. Link. http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...i1OAAAAIBAJ&sjid=U-0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=7273,5606977

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search...-name&fn=Catherine&ln=Feltis&mn=&city=&state=

And one with a different middle initial with ties to Pocatello, ID.

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=catherine+feltis&saom1=t53

Terry Turner is the father isn't he?
So is there any other living confirmed children that would be a sibling to BST? Was there 4 children and only 3 died? Who is that child? Did TT have any other children in Bakersfield?
I do not think the Ruff's know or why wouldn't they just tell the SSA investigator and not have this all public? That makes no sense. I don't know what influence you mean besides the obvious influence they had on their son/brothers personal life.

What I meant regarding the Ruffs was that once they figured out who she was or what was in her past they were embarrassed and didn't want to disgrace the family and their grand daughter any further? Maybe they encouraged Velling to not publicize his findings or to not reply to those contacting him? What I mean by influence is that they have either the money or power to encourage people to stop talking about it? Also if FLEK was rejected by the Turners, if she was a sibling, can you imagine how hurtful and traumatizing that would be along with having 3 of your siblings die in a fire (even if they were estranged)?

If you look at the newspaper article linked by the poster above, you will see another article about another girl, age 8, who died. If an identity broker was involved, wouldn't they pick up on that article as well? Did a quick google search on that name as well. Didn't see anything too unusual except for one that has links to WA, AZ and UT.

Edit. Link. http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...i1OAAAAIBAJ&sjid=U-0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=7273,5606977

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search...-name&fn=Catherine&ln=Feltis&mn=&city=&state=

And one with a different middle initial with ties to Pocatello, ID.

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=catherine+feltis&saom1=t53

Carlk wasnt it?

wow! that side by side is eerie!! that is the closest resemblance I have seen yet on Lori looking like anyone!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the side by side. I see it in the nose and mouth area VERY strongly. Where is the sleuther from the beginning of this case who was doing computer overlays of faces and facial structures? We NEED him/her now. Does anyone remember who that sleuther was?

Other possibilities: a cousin of the girls, or a sibling that was unknown to them. Or, insurance motives?

UID Mod, CarlK. His work is awesome.

What I meant regarding the Ruffs was that once they figured out who she was or what was in her past they were embarrassed and didn't want to disgrace the family and their grand daughter any further? Maybe they encouraged Velling to not publicize his findings or to not reply to those contacting him? What I mean by influence is that they have either the money or power to encourage people to stop talking about it? Also if FLEK was rejected by the Turners, if she was a sibling, can you imagine how hurtful and traumatizing that would be along with having 3 of your siblings die in a fire (even if they were estranged)?

Well honestly I dont care much for the Ruff family after the way they went about all this.
I found many things they stated about FLEK just disrespectful and I dont think this should of ever become a public matter. I feel that is the ultimate disrespect to FLEK. I believe there is a lot of trauma, neglect and hurt in FLEK's past. I find it all truly heartbreaking.

I sent Carl a pm. Hopefully he will be able to help us out. :)

I really don't think that this was a sophisticated identity change. Why go to all the trouble of creating an untraceable trial and then keep a strongbox with the Becky Sue Turner stuff in it (amongst other stuff)?

I just don't buy that. If she had destroyed the contents of that strongbox before her death, they likely would never have discovered anything about her past.

I would put my last penny on her being a member of the Turner family. Either she really was Becky Sue, or she was another relative who took on Becky Sue's identity to wipe clean something in her past, eg a criminal record or owed taxes or something.

If I had never heard of this case and saw hers and Mr Turners photos side by side, I could definitely see them being father and daughter. I'm at work and don't have time to look up when Mr. Turner passed, or if he has. How old would he have been when she took on the Becky identity? Or was he still living? Forgive me for not being sure, I have read so much about this case that it's beginning to blur together.
I am now leaning toward her being an out of wedlock child of his, or of a close relative of his. We need DNA between her and the Turner family, but of course the Turners would have to be willing to provide a sample.

Tulessa asked me to do a morph of Lori Ruff and "BST's Father".

I dialed up the contrast and saturation of the BST Father photo so that it can be seen more clearly.

Lori Ruff Morph with BST's Father - YouTube

Lori has wider-set eyes, but otherwise, the alignment is pretty close.

Tulessa asked me to do a morph of Lori Ruff and "BST's Father".

I dialed up the contrast and saturation of the BST Father photo so that it can be seen more clearly.

Lori Ruff Morph with BST's Father - YouTube

Lori has wider-set eyes, but otherwise, the alignment is pretty close.

Wow Carl , what is your thought on this ???? they clearly look alike cowinkiedink?

Carl,
My Goodness, it's like looking thru the looking glass!!
How on earth can these 2 human's not be related?
Amazing work everyone! ....Next!

Do we know who this surviving sibling of BST's is?
I would be very interested in knowing if TT had any other children in Bakersfield.
I think its against the rules for us to sleuth these people but I don't see how you can find FLEK's identity without sleuthing others.

Yes, a sister Terry Jo. There's the father, Terry Joe (Joseph) Turner, but the remaining sibling is female, just with a similar name.

Someone PM'd me a pic of the living female sibling. I think it calls for a side by side with the tea party pic. But I don't know if we are permitted to post those here? Seems some of the others that were posted earlier this morning are gone? What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf