TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone remind me of the family name of the people at the El Caballo address in Idaho? ; you know, the seamstress lady? I can't remember what thread that was in and don't know how to find it without going through all of them.

Thank you!

Can someone remind me of the family name of the people at the El Caballo address in Idaho? ; you know, the seamstress lady? I can't remember what thread that was in and don't know how to find it without going through all of them.

Thank you!

I think it was Baker?

a4u8y5a2.jpg

At Disney World today and saw this. Made me think of FLEK.. :)

I really don't think that this was a sophisticated identity change. Why go to all the trouble of creating an untraceable trial and then keep a strongbox with the Becky Sue Turner stuff in it (amongst other stuff)?

I just don't buy that. If she had destroyed the contents of that strongbox before her death, they likely would never have discovered anything about her past.

I would put my last penny on her being a member of the Turner family. Either she really was Becky Sue, or she was another relative who took on Becky Sue's identity to wipe clean something in her past, eg a criminal record or owed taxes or something.

I agree, I would bet the farm on it.
What I find interesting is that this strong box that held all her secrets supposedly contained nothing about her TRUE identity. If she really did only steal BST's identity long enough to create LEK then what is so important about all the BST things that she would keep all them yet not keep one thing from her real identity? That just doesnt make sense to me.

The relsembalance between Lori Ruff and Becky Sue Turner's father is undeniable. Before going in any other direction in this case I think that avenue needs to be throughly vetted. Becky Sue if my sources are correct was two years old when she is suppose to have died in that fire. Thus, we can conclude if she did not die in said fire it was not as a result of anything she had involvement with. I think we need to research that fire. Is there anyway the fire was staged and used as a way for the parents to give the children away or for someone to take them? Anyone have any information, articles about the fire?

The relsembalance between Lori Ruff and Becky Sue Turner's father is undeniable. Before going in any other direction in this case I think that avenue needs to be throughly vetted. Becky Sue if my sources are correct was two years old when she is suppose to have died in that fire. Thus, we can conclude if she did not die in said fire it was not as a result of anything she had involvement with. I think we need to research that fire. Is there anyway the fire was staged and used as a way for the parents to give the children away or for someone to take them? Anyone have any information, articles about the fire?

Before even developing theories about possible crimes committed and death/non-death, it might help if any children or close blood relatives of Mr. T are spoken to and asked, not whether or not they are relatives of FLEK, because of course they will say no because they don't know her, but ask the relatives if they are willing to take a DNA test for the purpose of helping this now motherless little girl have some sense of her mother's possible identity.

The features are way too identical for asking questions, what is needed right now is science. If anyone knows BST's surviving sister and their father, I hope that they can help with this plea for information and a DNA test.

Ok....popping in a moment, since so many have been messaging me with the TT lead. :)

Did anyone notice that on BST's death certificate, it says that she died of asphyxiation and smoke inhalation (I believe)....yet the coroner states that NO autopsy was performed, on the same said form? Why not?

Ok....popping in a moment, since so many have been messaging me with the TT lead. :)

Did anyone notice that on BST's death certificate, it says that she died of asphyxiation and smoke inhalation (I believe)....yet the coroner states that NO autopsy was performed, on the same said form? Why not?

The Death Certificate is a 100% sketchy!

The resemblance between Mr Turner and FLEK is crazy... Keeping the Becky Sue Turner stuff as well, sounds like you all are on the right page...

Before even developing theories about possible crimes committed and death/non-death, it might help if any children or close blood relatives of Mr. T are spoken to and asked, not whether or not they are relatives of FLEK, because of course they will say no because they don't know her, but ask the relatives if they are willing to take a DNA test for the purpose of helping this now motherless little girl have some sense of her mother's possible identity.

The features are way too identical for asking questions, what is needed right now is science. If anyone knows BST's surviving sister and their father, I hope that they can help with this plea for information and a DNA test.

Maybe it's already here :

http://genforum.genealogy.com/turner/messages/19106.html

Note that the above FB conversation also contains the approximate date of birth (though not the year) for Mrs. Turner!

The Death Certificate is a 100% sketchy!

Some concerns noted in the image below:

- Variation in name
- Variation in date of birth
- Unknown time of death despite the victim having died in a fire with three survivors
- Buried a day and a half after death assuming a night time fire

Y9XYvt4.jpg

At the very least, the variations in date of birth and name would have contributed to the SSA issuance of the Social Security Number - they simply didn't know Becky Sue Turner had died.

The other noted concerns speak to to the possibility that the victims could potentially be someone else.

Not to split hairs, but what is with the primary cause of death listed as asphyxiation and the secondary listed as smoke inhalation?

"How injury occurred" says that BST "inhaled poisonous gas & fumes in house fire."

Has anyone seen information as to the cause of the fire? Chemical/gas, maybe? I wonder if it was in the middle of the night? I dunno - just odd that there are other things listed on the death certificate other than smoke inhalation and house fire.

It probably doesn't have anything to do with what we're searching for, but is another oddity on that death cert.

Not to split hairs, but what is with the primary cause of death listed as asphyxiation and the secondary listed as smoke inhalation?

"How injury occurred" says that BST "inhaled poisonous gas & fumes in house fire."

Has anyone seen information as to the cause of the fire? Chemical/gas, maybe? I wonder if it was in the middle of the night? I dunno - just odd that there are other things listed on the death certificate other than smoke inhalation and house fire.

It probably doesn't have anything to do with what we're searching for, but is another oddity on that death cert.

Cause of death: Asphyxiation

"Asphyxiation during a fire occurs when smoke fills the lungs to the point that the heart can not pump out oxygen-enriched blood to the rest of the body."

What caused the asphyxiation:
"...breathing in the harmful gases, vapors, and particulate matter contained in smoke."

This can happen day or night, asleep or awake.

ok a few things...
FLEK does resemble the dad, but to me not so much the sister... we have to be careful about look alikes..remember how much she looked like Bud chynoweth( and his whole fam)

http://www.google.com/imgres?start=...=0CBEQhBwwBDhk&iact=rc&dur=606&page=4&ndsp=27

remember FLEK did have a nose job, so comparing noses is out.

THE FUNERAL DIRECTORS LAST NAME IS BAKER. my heart just skipped a bit.
( like the bakers who live in Idaho??!!)
I do agree that it is strange she would leave BSTs id stuff to find,but no other info...it adds to leaning that she was a Turner or close to them..
Were her parents married at that time? It doesnt look that way on the death certificate
I asked about autopsy once when i did some work in OKC police dept...they are NOT routine. Only if foul play is suspect. It would have been disrespectful to the family to indicate anything back then, and they had already been through enough.
as far as burial:.... what day of week did the fire happen?

---Islam: Muslims perform burials as quickly as possible in order to free the soul from the body. No chance for a holiday before the funeral in this tradition.

---Judaism: Funeral services take place the day after death. Following internment of an unembalmed body, the family sits in mourning duirng a seven-day-period known at shiva. At this time, visitors are expected to express condolences to the family. Additionally, short morning and evening services during shiva celebrate the departed individual's life.

---Protestant: Protestant families ordinarily arrange funerals to meet the wishes of the deceased and his or her family. Nevertheless, funerals usually occur within three days following death, although some individual ethnic and cultural groups may take a longer or shorter time before the funeral. The family in many cases hosts a visitation at the funeral home the night before the funeral. At this time, friends often visit informally with the family, telling stories about their loved one and offering them some comfort. After the funeral services, the family often gathers in fellowship, usually sharing a meal provided by friends either at the home of the grieving family or else at a church hall.

Roman Catholic: The second day after the death, the family holds a wake celebrating the life of the deceased. On the third day following a death, either a funeral service is celebrated alone or as a funeral mass. After the funeral, the family receives visitors at a reception. Actually, as Christians, both Protestants and Roman Catholics share similar traditions.

By the way, in the American South, funerals are sometimes held on Sunday afternoon and certainly take place on Saturday.

Bottom Line: Unless family members are coming to the funeral from very distant places, ordinarily, it is held within three days after a death for most Christians and within less than five days for Buddhists. Muslims, Jews, and Hindus hold the funeral as soon as possible after death.

not really related except very loose...the autopsy guys middle name was Valentine..he died in 1990 and his obit was published on Feb 14th...wack a doodle.
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=107724899

oh, and has close family that lived (lives?) in Central California.( 37 miles from LA)...I cant post info here but if you read the obit and follow to the other obits linked you will see what I am talking about. ( but prob totally irrelevant., just sayin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf