TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Terri's mole, they are extremely easy to have removed at a dermatologist's office, often without leaving a visible scar, and lots of people have this done.
The height discrepancy doesn't bother me either because one of FLEKs heights was listed somewhere as 5'5" I am pretty sure, altho it looks to me as if she's taller than that. Depending where the information for the missing girl came from, the height could be wrong. People frequently guess my height as 3"-4" inches off what it is. I asked my husband and he didn't even know, so if the info came from relatives it could be wrong.

I'd say not likely. She was somewhere around 5 foot 4 (64 inches) at age 19. FLEK was around 5 foot 10.

Interesting case nonetheless.

The height is different, but I've seen a few NAMUS entries that are not accurate. Not many, but still.....I always wonder "what if." Everything else is similar, even their eyes.

In the "timeline and media" thread, there are photos with FLEK standing in a crowd from the Texas Business Women conferences. Assuming she wasn't wearing high heels (and I think you can see her wearing low heels in one of the photos), she was consistently the tallest person in the group. I'm leaning to above-average height (5'8"+). There's one photo where her pants leg is at what I would consider and inch or two too short for her (flared pants usually come down over the shoe). That could be just bad fashion sense, but it does lead me to believe she was a taller person.

I know FLEK was tall. I meant maybe SC's height may have been off and she was taller than they state. You never know

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have a question, it may have been answered before but not sure. On LEK’s passport application under parents she lists Becky Sue Turner’s parents – Terry and Rosemary. She also lists their birthdates as 3/3/42 and 12/7/42. My question is, how did she know their birthdates if she didn’t know them? I’ve looked at Becky Sue’s birth certificate and her death certificate and neither list their birthdates. Where did she get that info?

I have a question, it may have been answered before but not sure. On LEK’s passport application under parents she lists Becky Sue Turner’s parents – Terry and Rosemary. She also lists their birthdates as 3/3/42 and 12/7/42. My question is, how did she know their birthdates if she didn’t know them? I’ve looked at Becky Sue’s birth certificate and her death certificate and neither list their birthdates. Where did she get that info?

Is it accurate? Maybe she just made it up.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

On my original "certificate of live birth" from 1970 it gives the dates of birth of my parents, but the certified birth certificate copies I got a few years back from the health department do not give the dates of birth of my parents. Could FLEK have been able to view an original certificate of live birth when she first decided to take Becky's identity? Maybe she did know their dates of birth even if her own copy did not show them?

I thought Rosemary's birthday the the day of the fire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have also been dealing with severe depression for over 29 years. I guess i am fully functional in life as well. I tend to deal with it in strange ways one of them would be unsolved crimes, missing and unidentified people.

bingo

I am positive I saw a UID on doe nw that had a red IGA GROCERY smock!!!!!!! now I have to go look if anyone has followed this and found the UID feel free to stop me :)

Really?! I'm gonna go search too!

As for Terri's mole, they are extremely easy to have removed at a dermatologist's office, often without leaving a visible scar, and lots of people have this done.
The height discrepancy doesn't bother me either because one of FLEKs heights was listed somewhere as 5'5" I am pretty sure, altho it looks to me as if she's taller than that. Depending where the information for the missing girl came from, the height could be wrong. People frequently guess my height as 3"-4" inches off what it is. I asked my husband and he didn't even know, so if the info came from relatives it could be wrong.

oh and I have had several moles removed (small not DR Evil size) removed and I don't have one scar and they were by my cheek and ear

I HAD IT FIRMLY IN MY HEAD THAT TERRIS EYES WERE LISTED WRONG AND SHE WAS OUR ARKANSAS UID!!!! But now that you mention it Terri could have had a nose job, her nose was not ugly but it wasn't a small slender one either, so I can see the possibility of her wanting to have one and wasn't Terri afraid of someone as well ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876