TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were meaning that but I wasn't sure. I thought maybe you had a clue we didn't lol.

I wish as well. This is such a haunting mystery. For sure the things movies are made about.

It'd be a shame though, if several people assumed a random post were true and abandoned ship prematurely.

If this was solvable by resources available to the public, I think the folks on here would've done it by now.

The only way it will happen is through someone like s/s1988.

I wish S/S would return. He wouldn't have to give a name To satisfy me, although I want to know I would also really like to know more of his story. He added depth to this mystery.

I wish S/S would return. He wouldn't have to give a name To satisfy me, although I want to know I would also really like to know more of his story. He added depth to this mystery.

I'd sure like to know if he tried to locate his old GF using the name he knew her by. It sure sounded like he realized the resemblance and decided flek was her... iirc, he spoke in one of his posts about mourning her death. If he did some searching on FB, linkedin, etc., I'd be a lot more convinced.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So....if S/S knew LEK in Irving in 1988, then we know she was there. Interestingly, the address she gave for Irving comes back as a chiropractor that's been in business for almost 30 years. The interesting part, to me, is that there is another individual online who lists that exact same address as their physical address from the years 1993 to 2000. (Initials DWT.) If this isn't a physical address, then why did two persons use it?

So....if S/S knew LEK in Irving in 1988, then we know she was there. Interestingly, the address she gave for Irving comes back as a chiropractor that's been in business for almost 30 years. The interesting part, to me, is that there is another individual online who lists that exact same address as their physical address from the years 1993 to 2000. (Initials DWT.) If this isn't a physical address, then why did two persons use it?

Maybe there are apartments above the office? There are a lot of places in my area that are above restaurants, office complexes, etc. and their addresses are the same.

Maybe there are apartments above the office? There are a lot of places in my area that are above restaurants, office complexes, etc. and their addresses are the same.

This is such a strange coincidence as I lived in Irving during the seventies and eighties and I now live in a small town very near Longview. I would also like to know the name of this lady that her friend knew her as. I would also like to know her address in Irving.

Irving is rather large now, but not so in the eighties. I have asked around here some of the longtime residents if they recognized her picture. None so far have indicated any recognition. I would also be available to do some research in the Longview area if I even knew where to begin. This case has intrigued me due to the fact that it takes place so near to me. And another reason is that it has taken so long to have any resolution. If anyone could give me the Irving address I would appreciate that. I don't know how to begin to do a search for it. Thanks in advance.

Someone already asked that on the "addresses" thread. A local answered and responded "no," that there were not apartments above the offices/stores. It was a long, glass front, building. Which made me wonder how could this other lady, DWM, also have listed the exact same address (1111 W. Airport Fwy #147) as her physical address for all those years?

This is such a strange coincidence as I lived in Irving during the seventies and eighties and I now live in a small town very near Longview. I would also like to know the name of this lady that her friend knew her as. I would also like to know her address in Irving.

Irving is rather large now, but not so in the eighties. I have asked around here some of the longtime residents if they recognized her picture. None so far have indicated any recognition. I would also be available to do some research in the Longview area if I even knew where to begin. This case has intrigued me due to the fact that it takes place so near to me. And another reason is that it has taken so long to have any resolution. If anyone could give me the Irving address I would appreciate that. I don't know how to begin to do a search for it. Thanks in advance.

Well, S/S said that he worked with LEK at an establishment. They were 17 and 21. He said that he took her home in the "afternoon" after work. There's a whole thread for addresses that has them listed. The only Irving one is 1111 W. Airport Fwy #147.

s/s1988 said her mother's house was no longer there - and it seemed as if she was probably staying with her mother from what he said (she was "visiting" Irving to be with her)

I don't think the other person associated with the Airport Fwy address is a woman, even though it is an alternate spelling of a common woman's first name

I also found S/S credible, for what it's worth. Someone up thread mentioned they'd confirmed with Velling that he'd been in contact with S/S? Is this true?

That's very interesting about the address in Irving. Could FLEK have worked there? What was the office building before it was a chiropractor? If FLEK's mother lived in Irving, it's interesting that she didn't list her mother's house as an address anywhere.

I do think we should look more closely at Irving. Showing her photo around the area would help.

I also found S/S credible, for what it's worth. Someone up thread mentioned they'd confirmed with Velling that he'd been in contact with S/S? Is this true?

That's very interesting about the address in Irving. Could FLEK have worked there? What was the office building before it was a chiropractor? If FLEK's mother lived in Irving, it's interesting that she didn't list her mother's house as an address anywhere.

I do think we should look more closely at Irving. Showing her photo around the area would help.

BBM

If she was planning the identity jump to LEK, she would avoid leaving a trail to her Mom, I hope.

( but that's the little girl's Grandma, adding to the sadness of the whole mess. )

Maybe there was also a mail drop/mail box business there?

There was more than two people who are listed as having that Irving TX address.
S. Montoya (1991 - 1993)
D. Thompson (1993 -2001)
R. Dobson (1995 - 1996)
S. Tillman (1993)

Why are they connected to this address? Where did we get this Irving address from? I can't find in the archives what documents listed this as her address. Does anyone remember?

Who is the Goodnight family? And how are all these people connected to this same address that has been associated with FLEK?

Sherwood Park, it's from her resume. Check the "Texas addresses" thread in the forum.

That's interesting that other people have the chiropractic office listed as a home address. It makes me think it must have post office boxes. I guess the next step is to contact one of them and ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double