TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stumbled upon something wacky. Please google " loris13dragonfly" I'm kinda dumbfounded. This was a find from searching around the name of the woman who messaged me about knowing Lori in the late 80s-90s.. Pm me when you see what I am talking about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

? I don't get it. ��

]just a crazy resemblance

Obviously it's not FLEK but it just shows how weird this case is

]just a crazy resemblance

Obviously it's not FLEK but it just shows how weird this case is

I'm glad you said that, Linda; I saw the resemblance & thought the 2 could be sisters. But I often think people look like another when no one else does.

If you search the name (Lori D.) associated with the account it gets even more interesting. Link to Bakersfield and Idaho

Ok, I've spent half the day down a rabbit hole I stumbled into. Forgive me if this has been brought up before. I did a search but didn't see anything.
1. I started with the idea that maybe FLEK's dad really was a failed stockbroker of some sort, and that she really was from Arizona, and that her parents really were dead.
2. That led me to an article about a couple in California (originally from AZ) who killed themselves after the husband was being investigated for securities fraud.
3. The joint suicide happened in 1986. The husband was born in Idaho. The wife was born in Texas.
4. The couple had a daughter, who was referenced in the article and said her parents had been in poor health. Police refused to name her.
5. I cannot find anything on the daughter. Not a thing.
6. Here is the article. Mods, please remove is this is not OK to post.
http://articles.latimes.com/1986-08-05/local/me-1475_1_oil-leases

I’ve still been looking into these folks on Ancestry but I’m hoping someone more skilled/experienced or with access to more records/info can throw in their two cents, because I’m just grasping here, I’m not sure if the people I’m looking at are actually related to the man in the article, or if I’m just drawing imaginary connections between records who may not even be the same people to try to fit them into this story....

-I'm looking at SAG, who was born SAP on 21 Feb, 1965 in Arizona to father last name P and mother last name G
…so the father could be JP, I don’t know this for sure, but it would have to have been with a first wife or someone other than the wife in the suicide. I generally subscribe to the theory that LEK wasn’t super familiar with her birth mother anyway, and probably grew up with a stepmother, perhaps younger, or whom she wasn’t fond of or close with, going off what she wrote on a form about her mother’s education being unknown and the reference to her father and “his wife” as opposed to her father and mother.

-Records indicate SAP (as SAG) died in Alameda, CA in Oct. 1988.

-There is a record of an SP with the same birthdate having resided in Toledo, WA.

-I can't find marriage records for who Mr. G was, where they lived and/or when they married.

-…then, the birthdate is wrong on this record (right year, but a month and a bit earlier than the SP I’ve been looking at above) so it’s either an error or a different person altogether, but there is an SP with an address in Tacoma that is 10 minutes away from the Puyallup graveyard where BST is buried.

If it’s the same person, then I’m assuming she resided there in the mid-late 80’s, sometime before she “died” in Alameda.

But, again, I've no idea how likely it is that there could be an error in the birthdate in a record like this, or if it's definitely a different person based off of the different birthdate.

I'm really struggling to find any more info on SAP/SAG born in Arizona who died in 1988 in Alameda, any suggestions on resources? I'd love to know the cause of death. I think we're looking for someone whose cause of death is unknown, but was declared legally dead after a period disappearance, i.e. so their spouse could collect on their life insurance or something like that.

Thanks guys :eek:

I’ve still been looking into these folks on Ancestry but I’m hoping someone more skilled/experienced or with access to more records/info can throw in their two cents, because I’m just grasping here, I’m not sure if the people I’m looking at are actually related to the man in the article, or if I’m just drawing imaginary connections between records who may not even be the same people to try to fit them into this story....

-I'm looking at SAG, who was born SAP on 21 Feb, 1965 in Arizona to father last name P and mother last name G
…so the father could be JP, I don’t know this for sure, but it would have to have been with a first wife or someone other than the wife in the suicide. I generally subscribe to the theory that LEK wasn’t super familiar with her birth mother anyway, and probably grew up with a stepmother, perhaps younger, or whom she wasn’t fond of or close with, going off what she wrote on a form about her mother’s education being unknown and the reference to her father and “his wife” as opposed to her father and mother.

-There is a record of an SP with the same birthdate having resided in Toledo, WA.

-I can't find marriage records for who Mr. G was, where they lived and/or when they married.

-…then, the birthdate is wrong on this record (right year, but a month and a bit earlier than the SP I’ve been looking at above) so it’s either an error or a different person altogether, but there is an SP with an address in Tacoma that is 10 minutes away from the Puyallup graveyard where BST is buried.

If it’s the same person, then I’m assuming she resided there in the mid-late 80’s, sometime before she “died” in Alameda.

But, again, I've no idea how likely it is that there could be an error in the birthdate in a record like this, or if it's definitely a different person based off of the different birthdate.

I'm really struggling to find any more info on SAP/SAG born in Arizona who died in 1988 in Alameda, any suggestions on resources? I'd love to know the cause of death. I think we're looking for someone whose cause of death is unknown, but was declared legally dead after a period disappearance, i.e. so their spouse could collect on their life insurance or something like that.

You found more than me! I couldn't find any potential daughter!

Search Jack not John. 1940 census Idaho he is listed as Jackie. I will go back and look again for S. I was trying to follow a Shelley yesterday...??

If you search the name (Lori D.) associated with the account it gets even more interesting. Link to Bakersfield and Idaho

I think this might be a major clue. Way too coincidental. How many people name themselves after their friend? Most women don't wouldn't want the exact name and spelling of their friend. That would feel creepy to most people.

so, I know some of you know that I have strong feelings about a connection I think I found concerning a name on the notes page ( Jennifer PERK (ins).. that name led me to Ohio. Specifically the suburbs of Cleveland. Well while surfing Facebook today, an article popped up about unsolved cases in Northern Ohio. I clicked on it and the name Joseph Newton Chandler came up. I know some of you are very familiar with this person. The circumstances are remarkably similar with him and how Lori got her new ID. Seems strange to me that he lived so very close ( less than 20 miles) from the person that I think may be connected to our Lori.

Just wanted to share somewhere and my husband is sick of listening.

Happy New Year!

And on that note do we know if Joseph Chandler was ever compared to Henry Lee Harbison?
d993582df767a62598cd9dd60bf3b6b3.jpg

See where my mind is going with this?

Joseph chandler stole that ID

I agree he probably was very good at becoming a new person, but not sure what you are getting at.. If they have DNA they could cross check?

I was looking up ether wife in the suicide story, using her maiden name I found someone by that name on a missing classmates list out of Washington state. Do we have any yearbook sleuthers here so we can see if there is any resemblence to FLEK. THAT IS, if I found the right person.

I don't know why my iPad doesn't let me paste things. Ugh.

It is Clover Park high school. Maiden name is Henson. Cloverpark1960.com.

I was looking up ether wife in the suicide story, using her maiden name I found someone by that name on a missing classmates list out of Washington state. Do we have any yearbook sleuthers here so we can see if there is any resemblence to FLEK. THAT IS, if I found the right person.

I don't know why my iPad doesn't let me paste things. Ugh.

It is Clover Park high school. Maiden name is Henson. Cloverpark1960.com.

Here she is.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ellahenson.jpg
    ellahenson.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 368
..while we are at it here is (probably) JCP in high school in Idaho.

attachment.php

Attachments

• jackcarlparson.jpg
    jackcarlparson.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 364
Very very crazy thing. I mystery shopped in the late 90`s early 00`s and took assignments from LR. I'm starting at the 2012-2013 thread just now. So bizarre.

Sent from my LGL39C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member