DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG
is there a ref to 1958??
Did I read that somewhere???
On Carl Eders thread, he murdered a family in 1958!!!!

Reversing the infrared image of the note page, I found that number written clearly.

It's one of the most recent posts in the Note Page thread,

Am I spazzing over nothing??? ( I certainly can )
Think it means anything?
Reversing the infrared image of the note page, I found that number written clearly.

Very very crazy thing. I mystery shopped in the late 90`s early 00`s and took assignments from LR. I'm starting at the 2012-2013 thread just now. So bizarre.

Please share with us everything you remember about her! One issue is that the portrait we have of her depends too much on her in-laws the Ruffs, who are obviously biased in their memories. (Inasmuch as she separated from her husband, had a nervous breakdown, then committed suicide in her in-law's driveway, that's understandable.) Otherwise what we have is the recollection of Spring/Summer1988 -- which might be a hoax -- one or two neighbors, & her documentary record.

I'm not kidding when I state that practically anything you could share with us would be important. My present strategy of investigating her past is to build up enough of a picture of her once she arrived in Dallas (or shortly before) that we might be able to make reasonable guesses about where she came from. But at this point, we've picked over all of the present evidence, & made inferences or proposed theories that include a wide selection of possibilities -- some of which are contradictory -- & about the only thing we're certain of is that LEK was not spy for the KGB. And that she's not six people reported missing.

And I'll apologize ahead of time for not showing sufficient appreciation for what you can tell us.

I think we may be getting a little off topic. I follow both the sand canyon and chandler threads very closely as well as this one. I don't think there is any reason to believe they are related to FLEK. Those thoughts have crossedmy mind when researching those cases but I have never found a reason to connect them. I have researched for those cases as heavily as I have for this one. That's JMO.

On the other hand, this present lead is one that should be followed TIL we can rule it out. To that end, I don't see too much of a resemblance in the woman, other than perhaps the eyes and maybe hairline. The man, however, is pretty close on the lower part of the face....jawline, nose, mouth and attached earlobes. A little in the eyes.

I think we should follow this til we rule out their children. It appears we only know of one daughter at this point. Yearbook pictures on that one? Anybody? Anybody?

Their story just fits so well that I think we should conclude it. JMO.

With all due respect this kind of rubs me the wrong way. What should probably happen is to start separate threads for each line of theory. In my opinion we are NOT off topic. It is not impossible for FLEK to have a connection to Joseph Chandler, any more remote than the Lebaron clan or any other theory. I have worked just as hard on this as anyone. I agree the two streams of thought are getting jumbled but no one theory has " dibs" over the main thread.
I think it is hard for people who don't have access to certain research tools to follow vague posts due to trying to follow the rules of the board( not posting full names of " normal" people.. And it is causing lots of confusion. A solid thread dedicated to each stream of thought has been very helpful and organized in the past.
I have not started a new " research track" on Joe Chandler. I do however find it very interesting he found a new ID in the EXACT same way as FLEK and that he may have a tie to Texas and from a separate research thread I have an opinion that Lori MAY be tied to Ohio.
Who is anyone to say what is or is not worth following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In
With all due respect this kind of rubs me the wrong way. What should probably happen is to start separate threads for each line of theory. In my opinion we are NOT off topic. It is not impossible for FLEK to have a connection to Joseph Chandler, any more remote than the Lebaron clan or any other theory. I have worked just as hard on this as anyone. I agree the two streams of thought are getting jumbled but no one theory has " dibs" over the main thread.
I think it is hard for people who don't have access to certain research tools to follow vague posts due to trying to follow the rules of the board( not posting full names of " normal" people.. And it is causing lots of confusion. A solid thread dedicated to each stream of thought has been very helpful and organized in the past.
I have not started a new " research track" on Joe Chandler. I do however find it very interesting he found a new ID in the EXACT same way as FLEK and that he may have a tie to Texas and from a separate research thread I have an opinion that Lori MAY be tied to Ohio.
Who is anyone to say what is or is not worth following.

I did not mean to insult you or rub you the wrong way. I believe I just inartfully conveyed what I was trying to say. What I was trying to convey is that in the case of Chandler, I have researched that and in doing so I looked for connections to FLEK. I did not find anything. I was trying to be helpful in an effort to prevent someone else to waste hours of time on a trail that I had already spent hours on. However, anyone is free to do as they please. I also was merely trying to point out that the recent storyline that was found appears to be a viable unexplored avenue that some team work may be able to rule in or out as a possibility, by working together on it. I am not saying any one theory is better than any other. It was a time and resources issue.... Not a slam at anyone.

I also saw the 1958 in the infrared. I wondered at the time whether that could be her real birth year. Or do you think the first pic of FLEk looks too much younger than 30?

I also saw the 1958 in the infrared. I wondered at the time whether that could be her real birth year. Or do you think the first pic of FLEk looks too much younger than 30?

I've always assumed LEK was born between 1965 & 1970, which would mean 1958 would not be the right year. I'm going on my feelings, & the fact if she were born that year she would be practically as old as me -- & she doesn't seem to be that old, either in appearance or from her actions.

I may be wrong, of course. I know far too little about her to be certain.

I've always assumed LEK was born between 1965 & 1970, which would mean 1958 would not be the right year. I'm going on my feelings, & the fact if she were born that year she would be practically as old as me -- & she doesn't seem to be that old, either in appearance or from her actions.

I may be wrong, of course. I know far too little about her to be certain.

I think the age bracket could reach back to 1958, comparing the images of BST/FLEK to relatives & friends.

Did anyone report that FLEK colored her hair and/or covered gray???

Those Texas Business Women oughta know, I so wish one would find us here in CyberSpace!

:seeya:, Laughing

I think the age bracket could reach back to 1958, comparing the images of BST/FLEK to relatives & friends.

Did anyone report that FLEK colored her hair and/or covered gray???

Those Texas Business Women oughta know, I so wish one would find us here in CyberSpace!

:seeya:, Laughing

Lol...yep I wish they would! However, I would be willing to bet anyone close to the Ruffs in any way, shape, or form, do not ever "speak" about this. MOO

I have a serious love/hate relationship with this freaking case.

If we want to pursue that couple as a possible link lets seriously make a separate thread( not exclusive, just a way to organize) I think no stone unturned is the way to go with this. I have requested to join some more local moms groups in the area and will " fish" for info on possible people that may know her. Social media can be powerful. I am also myself following up on the Lori Kennedy D. Person who has a Texas address but graduated from high school in the upper NW and has many connections to Oregon, Idaho and Washington. She obviously is NOT FLEK but the resemblance and name combo warrants further research. I can't start a thread on it because of forum rules.
I know things can come across on the net as one way when not intended.. We all have a common goal [emoji3]

I would just say that the technique of "borrowing" an identity from a deceased child was incredibly common in the pre Internet era. It was also the method recommended in most common "change your identity and start a new life" texts available in that time period as well. So I wouldn't derive any special significance to someone else using that same technique to change identities...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Could someone point me to the infrared pic? Many thanks! :)

Could someone point me to the infrared pic? Many thanks! :)

There are several, & they're on page 3 of the "Notes page" thread. Look for the posts by Kodiak & Mrskeev.

BTW, Kodiak made a pdf of their infrared scans of the Notes page entitled "TX_Jane_Doe_Evidence", but the site he linked to is kinda sketchy (any time a file sharing site that requires you to download their own executable I am immediately suspicious), so I don't know if that pdf file still exists. Does anyone have a copy they'd like to share?

Thank you for the note help! In the photos thread, I saw a second page of notes with a bunch of numbers. It looks to me like the first set of numbers is bst's dad's age being calculated. It's marked with a "d" at the end. The second set marked with an "m" at the end seems to match bst's mom's aging. Don't know what the third set is though. Is this old news?

Thank you for the note help! In the photos thread, I saw a second page of notes with a bunch of numbers. It looks to me like the first set of numbers is bst's dad's age being calculated. It's marked with a "d" at the end. The second set marked with an "m" at the end seems to match bst's mom's aging. Don't know what the third set is though. Is this old news?

Yes, it's old news.
There's a series of discussions about it on the "Notes Page" thread. It's great to have different threads that focus on specific topics relating to this case because then we can go straight to that specific thread to look for specific information that has already been discussed or add to that discussion.

The only problem is that this case has been on here since 2012, that's nearly 4 years of information and theories for people to go through if they only started following this case in the past year.

If we want to pursue that couple as a possible link lets seriously make a separate thread( not exclusive, just a way to organize) I think no stone unturned is the way to go with this. I have requested to join some more local moms groups in the area and will " fish" for info on possible people that may know her. Social media can be powerful. I am also myself following up on the Lori Kennedy D. Person who has a Texas address but graduated from high school in the upper NW and has many connections to Oregon, Idaho and Washington. She obviously is NOT FLEK but the resemblance and name combo warrants further research. I can't start a thread on it because of forum rules.
I know things can come across on the net as one way when not intended.. We all have a common goal [emoji3]

Have you been able to access the year books for 1987 or 1988? I wanted to look at the schools that LKD attended. I tried to look at the year book online, but you have to pay $90 dollars for it.

Yes, social media is powerful, this is why I was hoping to send a picture of FLEK to the classes of 1986-1989 to see if anyone recognized her picture.

Does anyone know of any websites that let people look at high school year books without a cost or membership?

I can't believe FLEK was able to attend University without showing any high school transcripts? Is it common in Texas for colleges to accept students that can't provide information on where they attended junior high and high school?

Didn't she get a GED? That is a way around it

Yes, it's old news.
There's a series of discussions about it on the "Notes Page" thread. It's great to have different threads that focus on specific topics relating to this case because then we can go straight to that specific thread to look for specific information that has already been discussed or add to that discussion.

The only problem is that this case has been on here since 2012, that's nearly 4 years of information and theories for people to go through if they only started following this case in the past year.
Thanks for your understanding - there is an overwhelming amount of pages for some of these cases. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member