DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.superiorsearch&terms=accept

Last name drew for Wanda h.
http://recordsproject.com/county/washington/stevens.asp

Here is a website for searching Washington Statecases by name:

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?f...b0fcc834f-609A38C0-D0E9-9FC1-22B9C46833E1FC8B

This includes all superior courts except: Franklin, Lewis, Yakima and Thurston, which can be searched here:

https://odysseyportal.courts.wa.gov/odyportal

First, just wanted to let you know that the name Tarzan found in the Idaho directly is more likely a middle name for another Fred, per the third website above.

Second, I began researching the dockets in the beginning of February and thank goodness saved several screenshots of them. I posted somewhere, likely February 6, asking if anyone knew any of the married names of Terry Jo, the daughter, other than one I am already aware of which is Terry Jo B. The reason I asked this is because there is a Spokane Superior Court case for FH for unlawful harassment in which the victim is a Terry Jo K. To see the record I am talking about, you first have to do a name search for FH , and then take the case number and search it to see the detail for the name of the complainant. I then took it further and somehow found a 1942 marriage license that I can't remember how I found but have a screenshot of a marriage between a Harold K. and an R. Turner. I wanna say that the real BST's mother's name was Rosemary. The R. Does not stand for Rosemary. But it is strange that the Turner name is tied to the K. name with this marriage certificate and the K name is tied to a "Terry Jo" K. who was an alleged victim of harassment by an FH.

So, if anyone has any information on the K name being connected to the H name or the Turners in any other way other than this marriage certificate, it might fill in some gaps.

I also want to add that I posted quite some time ago, that I suspected LEK may not have used the LEK identity for several years and may not even have been in Texas for a good period of time and continued to use her old identity or some other. Unfortunately until we know whether Velling thoroughly vetted that resume, we will never know. All we know is that he talked to one former co-worker who knew her early on when they worked at a club and that guy said she had a lot of problems. For all we know this guy may have been SS1988. She might have disappeared from Texas after that and lived as someone else somewhere else before she reappeared in Texas.

EXCELLENT work. Can you connect a Lynda T. To any of them by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, you can't post a photo of SBH or the moderators will take it down. However, you can post the full name of the school and the year so that others can look at it.

Montbello High School, Montbello, CA, class of 1959.

I couldn't get in also, but if you have an ancestry account search for SB 1959 Montebello and there is the class photo. Hope that helps:happydance:

I also think there could be some resemblance

Hmm. Good point. I know that Joe Velling retired in September, so I might contact the Seattle Times reporter first. She probably knows more than what's being made public and she might be in a position to dismiss the theory before I bother LE with it.
Keep us posted! Also, re-reading your reddit posting and the lack of info on Windy. There is a Windy B on FB who has connections to Washington state including a friend called Sonya H. I don't know how common of a name Windy is in the US and whether that's relevant or irrelevant info

Keep us posted! Also, re-reading your reddit posting and the lack of info on Windy. There is a Windy B on FB who has connections to Washington state including a friend called Sonya H. I don't know how common of a name Windy is in the US and whether that's relevant or irrelevant info

It's not very common. Also, there's some confusion as to whether the person is called "Windy Christian", "Windy Christian Howder" (1 criminal record) or "Windsong Allen Howder" (5 criminal records).

I couldn't get in also, but if you have an ancestry account search for SB 1959 Montebello and there is the class photo. Hope that helps:happydance:

I also think there could be some resemblance

I agree. I think there is (or could be) some resemblance there.

It's not very common. Also, there's some confusion as to whether the person is called "Windy Christian", "Windy Christian Howder" (1 criminal record) or "Windsong Allen Howder" (5 criminal records).

My ancestry shows only a Windsong C Howder from Valley WA

Just too late to edit post... Anyhow just wondering if the C for the middle name could be Christian? (Or used as a alias)

So is there a way to find out if SB had a child in between DH and WH? Short of asking SB herself....I guess if there was you'd have already seen it...

I feel like that's the most likely scenario. SB has affair with TT while FH is in prison, the child of that affair is FLEK who grows up in an unsavoury environment and takes her opportunity to leave as soon as she's old enough, changing her name to be that of her real father's daughter maybe as a spiteful action or maybe just because she knew of BST and it was an easy option.

TT would have mentioned FH to Velling because he surely would have known about the affair. The only thing that makes this tricky is that TT didn't recognise the pics of FLEK when surely he would have if she looked enough like her mother? Hmm.

So is there a way to find out if SB had a child in between DH and WH? Short of asking SB herself....I guess if there was you'd have already seen it...

I feel like that's the most likely scenario. SB has affair with TT while FH is in prison, the child of that affair is FLEK who grows up in an unsavoury environment and takes her opportunity to leave as soon as she's old enough, changing her name to be that of her real father's daughter maybe as a spiteful action or maybe just because she knew of BST and it was an easy option.

TT would have mentioned FH to Velling because he surely would have known about the affair. The only thing that makes this tricky is that TT didn't recognise the pics of FLEK when surely he would have if she looked enough like her mother? Hmm.

Between Wanda and Damian?

It's unlikely. Wanda was born in August 1960 and Damian was born the following September. There was a gap between Damian and Darian, however, who was born in April 1967.

All three were born in Los Angeles County with Bullock being listed as the mother's maiden name.

Found several videos on youtube concerning her. Easy to find.

Between Wanda and Damian?

It's unlikely. Wanda was born in August 1960 and Damian was born the following September. There was a gap between Damian and Darian, however, who was born in April 1967.

All three were born in Los Angeles County with Bullock being listed as the mother's maiden name.
I meant between Damian and Windy (going off the ages you listed on reddit)

I've been following this case since it was first featured in the Seattle Times and this is the first time I've been totally confused. Is there more than one train of thought going on since Velling's report was posted? I thought most people were on the possible link to Becky Sue Turner based on FOIA report, but i can't keep up with the initials.

I've been following this case since it was first featured in the Seattle Times and this is the first time I've been totally confused. Is there more than one train of thought going on since Velling's report was posted? I thought most people were on the possible link to Becky Sue Turner based on FOIA report, but i can't keep up with the initials.

Vellings report indicated that Terry Turner (TT) told him that a Fred Howder (FH) might know more. Fred was married to a Sandra - maiden name Bullock (SB)
They had 4 children, one girl named Wanda who married a Drew.

From here on in is only speculation whether TT may be a father to a possible child (resemblance) with Sandra Howder (née Bullock)

My other train of thought is TT knew the Howders had a child that needed a new identity, no involvement just knew that the family has been in trouble for identity theft, amongst many things.

Perhaps they where known as someone to go to for new identities and Lori has no (blood) connection or TT or them?

Lori picking Becky Sue Turner (BST) as her first ID now seems to tie in more with the new info. Many of the original theories was that Lori was from the area where the grave is and at the very least knew the story behind the death.

Hope that helps a little, ask away any more questions

I was reading some of the documents linked to in the last couple of days & noted that one of them discussed the tension between FLEK and her former in-laws. Although it appears that there was definitely something seriously wrong w/ her social interactions, esp at the time leading up to her death, I felt the need to comment on one of the tidbits noted in one of the reports.

It stated that her unusual social behavior included "leaving social situations with her in-laws to take a nap" or something like that.

I have some horrid family members with whom I do not get along one bit, and that is the ONLY way to get away from them -- pretend to go take a nap.

Whooooot, whoooot, whooooot..... I found an interesting photo. (Person to person, side-by-side)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87