TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I'm reading that article it sounds like Espie is overseeing and Pekins is assisting. That's why I was trying to find more about Espie to gauge her connection to Perkins.

Essie is a man. He has a son with same name who is a "Jr". He lived in North Hollywood and Las Vegas. He was a financial consultant. He owned Pegasus Consulting and his son does LOTS of community service stuff( as I am sure his dad did). The interesting part is their heritage is from the Philippines. The woman who contacted me saying she knew Lori in the early 90s had connections to the Philippines.
For reference, there is a very heavy Philippines prescience in California, especially in health care. The US government imported them to work in healthcare and paid for their education. ( I used to live in San Diego, and worked in a hospital that was mostly that way)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Essie is a man. He has a son with same name who is a "Jr". He lived in North Hollywood and Las Vegas. He was a financial consultant. He owned Pegasus Consulting and his son does LOTS of community service stuff( as I am sure his dad did). The interesting part is their heritage is from the Philippines. The woman who contacted me saying she knew Lori in the early 90s had connections to the Philippines.
For reference, there is a very heavy Philippines prescience in California, especially in health care. The US government imported them to work in healthcare and paid for their education. ( I used to live in San Diego, and worked in a hospital that was mostly that way)

Fascinating! Thank you, Linda! The Philippines are also close geographically to Thailand. I wonder how common it was back then for people from the Philippines to vacation in Thailand?

Sorry for the typos I am not thinking clearly! I have a stomach bug that snuck up on you

I didn't notice them. No worries. I hope you feel better soon!

What did this woman say about FLEK? Her personality, any small details, etc.

http://www.personalityforge.com/userviewer.php?UserID=55526

Do we know if this account was created by Lori or Blake and their relation to Jon D?

Bringing this back up, I was trying to figure out what this site was and if Blake or a person named Jon D could have had an account there as well. I tried searching by username and cedar does not come up in the search. Searching Lori made me blush at the captions on the users named Lori. It seems people use this website for sexy chat. I tried looking at the day she logged in with the wayback machine and January 17th is not there. There is a snapshot of January 15th 2008, two days before however: https://web.archive.org/web/20080115130719/http://www.personalityforge.com/
It's hard to tell from that page what kind of website it is and I'm thinking Lori or Blake might have created an account, then quickly realized it was a sex chat room and never returned. The fact that there was one message sent is a little strange though. I wish we at least who WHO the message was sent to. But it might have been as innocuous as a reply to a welcome message from a moderator on that page. We'll probably never know.

An interesting story about a D****r family that sells their farm and moves to Texas. http://www.moniteau.net/cemetery/dorner/dorner.htm

At the bottom is a story about money being buried near cedar trees. I can't really understand whose money it was or what that story is about. Maybe I need another cup of coffee. It says John D****r's 3 children were single but I wonder if one could have married one of Blake's ancestors.

Fun fact for those wondering--my username references an ancestor of mine. I also like to garden :) Anyway it occurred to me that cedar and D****r could be references to Lori's current life and not her past but Blake's family past.

Bringing this back up, I was trying to figure out what this site was and if Blake or a person named Jon D could have had an account there as well. I tried searching by username and cedar does not come up in the search. Searching Lori made me blush at the captions on the users named Lori. It seems people use this website for sexy chat. I tried looking at the day she logged in with the wayback machine and January 17th is not there. There is a snapshot of January 15th 2008, two days before however: https://web.archive.org/web/20080115130719/http://www.personalityforge.com/
It's hard to tell from that page what kind of website it is and I'm thinking Lori or Blake might have created an account, then quickly realized it was a sex chat room and never returned. The fact that there was one message sent is a little strange though. I wish we at least who WHO the message was sent to. But it might have been as innocuous as a reply to a welcome message from a moderator on that page. We'll probably never know.

Using chat sites would be an excellent way to have secret conversations. We know FLEK had P.O. Boxes in Boulder City, NV. and in Euless, TX. and chat sites and private messages on social media sites are a more modern and easier way to communicate secretly than through the mail. Has anyone with a Facebook account entered the email address of csengineer2002@yahoo.com to see if it was used on that site? My guess is that FLEK had multiple email accounts.

Using chat sites would be an excellent way to have secret conversations. We know FLEK had P.O. Boxes in Boulder City, NV. and in Euless, TX. and chat sites and private messages on social media sites are a more modern and easier way to communicate secretly than through the mail. Has anyone with a Facebook account entered the email address of csengineer2002@yahoo.com to see if it was used on that site? My guess is that FLEK had multiple email accounts.

I'm also wondering if she had email accounts no one knows about. Another possible explanation on the Forge site is she used the wrong email and then didn't delete the account made with her business email.

What did this woman say about FLEK? Her personality, any small details, etc.

This contact came from a post I made on the McKinney Moms Facebook page about Lori's case. The woman was defending her stealing an ID, while others were not. The woman PMd me and told me Lori must of had a good reason and she knew her( a group) but would not disclose how she knew her. She only said she was quiet and wore bright blue contact lenses. She refused to give me anymore info and has not responded to any more of my questions. A few days after that happened, spring/summer 1988 posted here. This woman is of Asian ancestry and has connections to the Philippines and Taiwan, and California. I won't post her name here. She is not some troll, she is a respected photographer with two small children. She has a previous address in Irving. I am of the mind to believe she IS SS1988 or is close to that person and told them of my post. In the post, websleuths is mentioned

http://www.emailsherlock.com/emailsearch/csengineer2002@yahoo.com/

The email address was also used on Eventful and Slideshare. Lori A. Ruff and and Erica Lori Ruff are currently on Slideshare and are involved in marketing, but I don't see that FLEK ever posted on the site.

The PersonalityForge site is odd. Why create an account and only log on for 5 minutes and send one message? I would like to see that message.

Ive always thought she was looking for someone. With that said there is a Jon D****r born in the 80's and I believe his father was a Thomas or Geleato. The father isThomas Jon. I wonder if the message was sent to contact a child? Although she only made one post (can anyone see what that post was) doesn't mean she didn't check back often for a reply.

And the person who was giving her the info KNEW "Ben Jr " personally, well enough to mention him that way, and knew there was a Ben Sr.

Not necessarily. If she was taking notes while talking on the phone, she may have jotted down part of the name first, then filled in the rest when she got a pause (as someone suggested earlier). This would explain why "Perkins" is written above. Might she have already known the last name, because of Jennifer? Or maybe she didn't even call the law firm; could they have called her? Ben Jr. could have dealt with her under a different name, as part of a case in some capacity. If their interactions were only over the phone and with documents, he would honestly have no way to recognize her by photographs or names when interviewed.

I am convinced, both by circumstance and by Gardener1850's brilliant writing comparisons, that Lori(flek) did not write that note, with the exception of "these eyes". If that is true, I think it is a rabbit hole to try and prove a direct connection between, Ben jr, jennifer perkins, hollywood police,etc. I get the feeling that this was written by her friend, her ex, her roommate, or someone who meant something to her. Maybe someone from texas, someone with connections to Denver, Dallas, Pennsylvania, and California. Maybe someone who was going through divorce, bankruptcy, domestic violence and maybe securities fraud. Maybe someone who did not survive and that sent Lori into this abyss.

And this is all conjecture...but something only to ponder.

I am convinced, both by circumstance and by Gardener1850's brilliant writing comparisons, that Lori(flek) did not write that note, with the exception of "these eyes". If that is true, I think it is a rabbit hole to try and prove a direct connection between, Ben jr, jennifer perkins, hollywood police,etc. I get the feeling that this was written by her friend, her ex, her roommate, or someone who meant something to her. Maybe someone from texas, someone with connections to Denver, Dallas, Pennsylvania, and California. Maybe someone who was going through divorce, bankruptcy, domestic violence and maybe securities fraud. Maybe someone who did not survive and that sent Lori into this abyss.

And this is all conjecture...but something only to ponder.

Idk.. Velling got to see many other samples of her writing and he thinks she wrote it..

Velling did a lot of grunt work in interviewing people connected to this case, chasing down leads, etc We can simultaneously thank him for that and realize he could have made mistakes. AFIK he is not an expert on handwriting analysis. I'm not either, don't claim to be, but I'm a very detail oriented person and I only shared what I see as the differences between the two sets of handwriting. I reiterate that this note needs to be looked at by a professional handwriting expert and compared to the other samples Velling would have copies of but that we don't see--her other note books and her suicide notes. The note also needs to be dusted for prints, IMO (assuming it has been kept in an evidence bag all this time). All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member