TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's something to chew on... My source ( new one) told me that Fred Howder Sr. Had a son. Fred Jr but he was called " fritz". Evidently he had 3 wives at the same time. He had 32 children, most of whom lived in busses he turned into makeshift homes. Lots of them moved away and never looked back. Sounds like a very sad situation. And promising as a lead... Good luck figuring out that family tree. And NO I won't reveal my source. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds pretty correct. Did your source reveal where they kept these busses?

So here's something to chew on... My source ( new one) told me that Fred Howder Sr. Had a son. Fred Jr but he was called " fritz". Evidently he had 3 wives at the same time. He had 32 children, most of whom lived in busses he turned into makeshift homes. Lots of them moved away and never looked back. Sounds like a very sad situation. And promising as a lead... Good luck figuring out that family tree. And NO I won't reveal my source. :)

Fred Sr himself seems to have had multiple baby mama's. At least two, possibly 3.

Deer park area outside Seattle

My gut says that this is a very, very possible match. My digging further makes it feel even more possible.

I am guessing that Fred Jr was one of the younger ones, however. Either way, assuming that FLEK was born mid 1960s, Fred Jr is likely a sibling.

I am guessing that Fred Jr was one of the younger ones, however. Either way, assuming that FLEK was born mid 1960s, Fred Jr is likely a sibling.

There were (at least) 3 Freds in this Howder clan. (Plus another one or two who were either distant cousins or unrelated and lived in Washington but not near the Howder clan in question.)

Fred Wilford Howder. (Grandpa) (1905-1971)
Fred Arden Howder (Dad) (1937-2008)
Fred T. Howder (Son??) (1980-)

Fred Arden had 17ish kids listed in his obit and they seemed to have had a few different moms based on ancestry records.

Is Fred Arden the one in Deer Park with the busses or is that Fred T? Or a totally different Fred?

The obit seems to list the kids by ages so based on the other kids ages, Fred the third would fit in with a DOB of 1980. However there is another one age 49. But I'm not sure. These aren't official records so the ages could be wrong.

Any idea how old our dear Fritz might be?

He's the Fred Arden

So, for lack of a better term, could this have been a family of wanderers (like gypsies or rhomany) that are off the grid? Maybe they did some small jobs around BST's family and got to know the family.

Just a thought.

Lots of cedar street names and business names in Deer Park (and the Spokane area in general).

I found a " framing business" registered to him in the area..

I'm wondering if anyone thinks this looks like a young FLEK??

Opinions, please. [emoji846]

4c32c62455f3785d42e8dbd4414df142.jpg

19380.jpg4c32c62455f3785d42e8dbd4414df142.jpg

WantingToHelp... nice find

Mouth/smile looks even closer with this one

attachment.php
attachment.php

WantingToHelp... nice find

Mouth/smile looks even closer with this one

Well....... I randomly did a search and found a LARGE Jewish family with ties to many states that FLEK was associated with.

The many photos I've looked at, on the family's online album, it appears that a good majority of the women (and a few men) are TALL with LONG fingers.

Ironically, somewhere in their ancestry is a Turner. But I can't figure out if those turners are related to Becky Turner.

Another ironic thing I found is a photo in the familys album of a woman whose name is Lori Kennedy. In the photo, this lady Lori is holding a baby whose name begins with an 'E'. The baby's name isn't Erica but it's close.

Then I found THAT photo, which is dated 1979 that has that young girl, who appears to be about 10-12 yrs old in it. This young girl looks like it could be a young FLEK. BUT, I can't tell you her name because out of the 31 people in the picture, she's the ONLY one that is not identified. They have her name listed as 'unknown' in the photo names.

Coincidence?? Or could this unidentified girl be FLEK?

***. Does anyone have the info as to who I would talk to about this new info I found? I can't seem to find the contact information for this case.

@wantingtohelp, by chance could the baby's name be Emily?

No, it's not Emily.

and I tried to email Joe Velling who was the detective on this case, but he retired in September 2015 and his email comes back to me as undeliverable. I'm hoping someone can help me find out who is in charge of this case now.

No, it's not Emily.

and I tried to email Joe Velling who was the detective on this case, but he retired in September 2015 and his email comes back to me as undeliverable. I'm hoping someone can help me find out who is in charge of this case now.

I believe if you go to Namus and look up Lori Ruff under unidentified persons there is a contact listed there. I believe her name is Dolly. I believe she is under Lori Ruff and not Lori Kennedy, its been a while since I have compared photos with the one on there, but either way if you her up on Namus~~you will find contact info.

Oh~~by the way~~Good Find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member