TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do believe there are people who know her before she became lori , but the thing is they may not know she changed her identity just thought she moved any thing is possible, a school friend a aunt a neighbour she has to have someone who knew her...

In my opinion, the lady on the right has a larger mouth. However, I do see a resemblance to where FLEK could be an older version of this lady.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise stated. *[/QUOTE

To me they look like relatives, but I don't think that is LEK. LEK's face is longer-- the distance from her eyes to her jaw is longer. The space between her nose an upper lip is also longer. The distance between the potential match's eye crease and eyebrow is greater than LEK's. But they certainly look a lot alike to me-- one of the closest matches I've seen to date!

I've been thinking a lot about the Boulder City PO Box, I don't think she ever lived in Boulder City because it's too small of a town to "hide" in. The current population is just over 15,000.

There are two routes from Arizona to Las Vegas, 93 and 95. The 93 takes you over Hoover Dam then through Boulder City and the 95 avoids Hoover Dam and merges into the 93 about 5 miles from Boulder City. Maybe she felt it was a safe distance to have a PO Box without anyone knowing her?

There are truths in every lie, I'm leaning towards being from Arizona as one of her truths.

I really want to know what was on the Arizona phonebook page she kept! :gaah:

I was thinking less that Boulder City would be a town to hide in and more that it's her actual home town that she was escaping from.

What do you guys think? I know the eyes are a little off~~so please disregard that for a moment~~because I think that is explainable. Both photos are the same person.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
I think they look like they're related for sure, but not like they're the same person.

I think his comments are more insightful and genuine than what spring88 said, which basically said nothing and could have described anyone. On a completely different note, can't she just be Lori or Lek? I don't see why it has to be flek.

I have felt the same. I, though, like the way FLEK rolls off the tongue. But that's not really a great reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although that tea house seems like it's only for kids today, I wonder if back in the 90's they had more average adult women tea-room clientele. Can anyone look up their website on archive.org and see what the site looked like in the 90's? (for some reason archive isn't loading for me). Maybe Lori went there to study like some students go to coffee houses to study?

The earliest view I can get is from 2007 and it looks pretty much exactly as it does now with similar content - maybe they didn't have a website prior to then?

I believe that the user is speaking the truth, it's too much of a coincidence otherwise with what we know about her loving tea parties otherwise. Unless he is some very detail-oriented troll.

Wow, I don't know what to think about his claims. The info about the tea room and his mom knowing her when she went to UT Arlington is very interesting. I'm going to take the parts about her acting like she was 10 and liking disney princess stuff with a huge grain of salt. I looked this kid up and he was only 8-10 years old himself (if I have the right one). It could be she acted like a kid while talking to him because HE was a kid. I know some people that do that--talk like little kids when talking to kids-- and they come off as creepy because kids can tell when you are not talking like an adult. I want to hear from his mom. If his story is true, his mom would be the first we have heard who knew Lori during her college days. Although that tea house seems like it's only for kids today, I wonder if back in the 90's they had more average adult women tea-room clientele. Can anyone look up their website on archive.org and see what the site looked like in the 90's? (for some reason archive isn't loading for me). Maybe Lori went there to study like some students go to coffee houses to study?

Archive.org only goes back to Sept. 2007, unfortunately. And my initial impression is that the site hasn't changed much at all.

I was was also thinking that she talked to "the son" like a kid because he was a kid. Blake mentioned that she didn't seem to have much experience with babies-- maybe this was true of children as well. I'm sure everyone has seen this at some point-- some people really try too hard when they are attempting to befriend a friend's child-- they talk like kids about what they think will interest kids and it ends up coming across as phony and kind of weird. Obviously, I am just guessing.

Hello all!!!

I know I promised quite a while ago, a map with all of the locations on it. Please see attached. Since almost all the locations are centrally located in and around the area, the map was actually difficult as everything would bunch up together. I may not have all the locations (these are only the TX) but feel free to submit others and I will include them. I did my best to try to exclude info that we are all familiar with or could easily reference. For instance, the resume locations. I just labeled them by years to save space instead of trying to bunch too much information on one map. This is the information I used to compile the map.

ARIZONA
She was from Scottsdale, AZ per obituary
http://www.tributes.com/show/Lori-Erica-Ruff-90422740

CALIFORNIA
Becky Sue Turner, the child who died in a fire whose SSN was stolen by LEK was born in Bakersfield, California in 1969

IDAHO
LEK's Idaho ID card (c. June 1988 listed her address as 7101 El Caballa, Boise, Idaho 83704 (correct spelling for the address is El Caballo Dr.)

NEVADA
LEK had a PO box in Boulder City, Nevada in the late 1980s

TEXAS
Application for Lori Kennedy Social Security number (July 1988: 6102 Mockingbird #191, Dallas, Texas 75214
Passport application (March 1990): 6266 Melody Lane Apt 3079, Dallas, Texas 75231 (Same address used on GED test)
Application for Federal Student Aid (1996/1997): PO Box 810, Euless, TX 76039 817-355-0747
Before 2003, Texas Drivers License (expiration date 7/18/07): 2436 Harwood Rd, 387, Bedford, TX 76021
Resume (2003?): 1978 Oak Creek Lane #16, Bedford, Texas 76022, Home: 817-685-8401, Cell: 817-715-8578, email csengineer2002@yahoo.com
According to her resume she worked in Arlington (2002/2003), Irving (2000-2002), Dallas (1999-2000), Colleyville (1998, Grand Prairie (1998, and Fort Worth (1992-1998, Texas

The following addresses for Lori E. Kennedy with DOB 7/18/69 found on Ancestry.com:
3146 Hudnall St., Dallas, Texas 75235
14400 Statler Blvd, Fort Worth, Tx 76155
2436 Harwood Rd. Apt. 387, Bedford, Texas 76021

This one comes back as a business when googled: Lori E. Kennedy (DOB July 1969)
1111 W. Airport #147, Irving, Texas 75062 (phone number 355-0747)
200 Bear Creek Dr. Apt. 219, Euless, TX 76039 (1995)
P.O. Box 543344 #219, Dallas, TX 75354
3901 Oakridge Ct. Apt. 3815, Fort Worth, TX 76155 (1993)
P.O. Box 810, Euless, Texas 76039 (1995)

Lori E Kennedy – same??? 2913 Colter, Euless Texas 76039 (1998)
Lori L Kennedy – same?? 2913 Penny Ln. Euless Texas 7609 (2008)

WASHINGTON
Becky Sue Turner died in house fire in Fife, Washington in 1971
Becky Sue Turner was living in Tacoma, Washington at time of death
Becky Sue Turner is buried in Puyallup, Washington

Map Key: Yellow Double Faces (Documents Used as FLEK)
Green Pins: Google Searches that have been posted on WS
Blue Pins: Resume
attachment.php

The Mockingbird and Melody Address are a little cut off, as I don't have a bit enough screen to capture the full names (but they are in the top right hand corner). Resume from Ft. Worth is a little cut off too it should be 92-98, but you can only see 2-98. I couldn't zoom in the map, because I then lost important details like the PO Box 810 was jused for the Application for Federal Student Aid as well as found with a google search.

Thank you so much for putting this together. I don't know enough about the geography of Dallas to know for sure, but it looks to me like everything is very spread out. Like she moved around a lot rather than gravitating to one part of the city?

I have felt the same. I, though, like the way FLEK rolls off the tongue. But that's not really a great reason.

I just think there's not much point changing it now, there was a valid reason why people started using it, everyone knows what it means, let's just roll with it.

Thank you so much for putting this together. I don't know enough about the geography of Dallas to know for sure, but it looks to me like everything is very spread out. Like she moved around a lot rather than gravitating to one part of the city?
As a Texan, no pun intended, she was all over the map as far as Dallas was concerned. And this isn't really just "Dallas". By Texas standards, this is "Dallas-Fort Worth". The city of Arlington is actually a hypothetical property of Fort Worth. If you are speaking Texan, and you're talking about her going to UT-Arlington, you'd say she went to college in Fort Worth instead of Dallas. Several pinpoints are over in Fort Worth. It actually takes a bit of travel time to get from one side of the Metroplex to the other by car. They have two separate public transportation systems so that would definitely take some time.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise stated. *

As a Texan, no pun intended, she was all over the map as far as Dallas was concerned. And this isn't really just "Dallas". By Texas standards, this is "Dallas-Fort Worth". The city of Arlington is actually a hypothetical property of Fort Worth. If you are speaking Texan, and you're talking about her going to UT-Arlington, you'd say she went to college in Fort Worth instead of Dallas. Several pinpoints are over in Fort Worth. It actually takes a bit of travel time to get from one side of the Metroplex to the other by car. They have two separate public transportation systems so that would definitely take some time.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise stated. *
Looking closer at the pinpoints as they're distributed on the map, everything west of the Airport address, by a Texan's standards, is "Fort Worth". This may not make any difference to most people, but to someone as myself, it makes me wonder things such as:

Most strip clubs are in the Dallas area (not all of course). So did she live in FW, and dance in Dallas? Why? Most dancers live close to where they work.

Did she live in FW when she met Blake? What was a guy from Longview doing over towards FW? Longview is up from Dallas. That's out of the way from Longview. Longview is Deep East Texas. What was Blake doing in the DFW area?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise stated.*

There could be the possibility that FLEK may have traveled on the Amtrak passenger train during the late 1980's if she didn't travel by car or on the Greyhound Bus.

I found a route map of the Amtrak passenger train system from Spring 1981. I'm thinking that the same routes on the Spring 1981 Amtrak map still existed during the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Looking at the map, Amtrak had a route in Boise that went between Salt Lake City and Portland and another route from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas for FLEK to easily get to Boulder City.

I also see on the Amtrak map that Amtrak also had stops at Bakersfield, Los Angeles, Seattle-Tacoma, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas.

Source:

http://history.amtrak.com/archives/1981-system-map

Attachments

• Amtrak Map Spring 1981.jpg
    Amtrak Map Spring 1981.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 24
There could be the possibility that FLEK may have traveled on the Amtrak passenger train during the late 1980's if she didn't travel by car or on the Greyhound Bus.

I found a route map of the Amtrak passenger train system from Spring 1981. I'm thinking that the same routes on the Spring 1981 Amtrak map still existed during the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Looking at the map, Amtrak had a route in Boise that went between Salt Lake City and Portland and another route from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas for FLEK to easily get to Boulder City.

I also see on the Amtrak map that Amtrak also had stops at Bakersfield, Los Angeles, Seattle-Tacoma, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas.

Source:

http://history.amtrak.com/archives/1981-system-map

It's a possibility but AmTrak in Las Vegas to Boulder City is 30-40 minutes in a car. That would be an expensive cab ride.

I tend to used FLEK when talking about both of her identities as BST and LEK and discussing her possible real identity before that. IMO, it's just easier/less confusing to use FLEK as a descriptor for her multiple fake personas. FLEK is sort of a place holder since we don't know her real name. If we ever find out her real name I will try to change to calling her that. I will call her Lori sometimes if I'm only talking about the time when she was going by Lori and when discussing people who knew her as Lori. I'm probably not at all consistent in this use but that is how and why I have continued to use FLEK. JMO.

this is interesting it says heights min 5'6 and she wore corrective lenses....http://canyouidentifyme.org/GreggTexasJaneDoeDecember2010

It says minimum height was 5' 6" and maximum height was 5' 10". This is mostly consistent with what we know because she put 5' 6" on the Idaho ID but her medical records said 5' 8". Her passport said 5' 11" and Texas ID's said 5'10".

The corrective lenses is on her all her ID's as well. And we know she liked to wear color contacts. I've considered she might have had glasses before her identity change and maybe the people who knew her wouldn't recognize her without the glasses. Especially since glasses in the 1980's are big and cover most of the face, it's harder to look past them.

Hello all!!!

I know I promised quite a while ago, a map with all of the locations on it. Please see attached. Since almost all the locations are centrally located in and around the area, the map was actually difficult as everything would bunch up together. I may not have all the locations (these are only the TX) but feel free to submit others and I will include them. I did my best to try to exclude info that we are all familiar with or could easily reference. For instance, the resume locations. I just labeled them by years to save space instead of trying to bunch too much information on one map. This is the information I used to compile the map.

ARIZONA
She was from Scottsdale, AZ per obituary
http://www.tributes.com/show/Lori-Erica-Ruff-90422740

CALIFORNIA
Becky Sue Turner, the child who died in a fire whose SSN was stolen by LEK was born in Bakersfield, California in 1969

IDAHO
LEK's Idaho ID card (c. June 1988 listed her address as 7101 El Caballa, Boise, Idaho 83704 (correct spelling for the address is El Caballo Dr.)

NEVADA
LEK had a PO box in Boulder City, Nevada in the late 1980s

TEXAS
Application for Lori Kennedy Social Security number (July 1988: 6102 Mockingbird #191, Dallas, Texas 75214
Passport application (March 1990): 6266 Melody Lane Apt 3079, Dallas, Texas 75231 (Same address used on GED test)
Application for Federal Student Aid (1996/1997): PO Box 810, Euless, TX 76039 817-355-0747
Before 2003, Texas Drivers License (expiration date 7/18/07): 2436 Harwood Rd, 387, Bedford, TX 76021
Resume (2003?): 1978 Oak Creek Lane #16, Bedford, Texas 76022, Home: 817-685-8401, Cell: 817-715-8578, email csengineer2002@yahoo.com
According to her resume she worked in Arlington (2002/2003), Irving (2000-2002), Dallas (1999-2000), Colleyville (1998, Grand Prairie (1998, and Fort Worth (1992-1998, Texas

The following addresses for Lori E. Kennedy with DOB 7/18/69 found on Ancestry.com:
3146 Hudnall St., Dallas, Texas 75235
14400 Statler Blvd, Fort Worth, Tx 76155
2436 Harwood Rd. Apt. 387, Bedford, Texas 76021

This one comes back as a business when googled: Lori E. Kennedy (DOB July 1969)
1111 W. Airport #147, Irving, Texas 75062 (phone number 355-0747)
200 Bear Creek Dr. Apt. 219, Euless, TX 76039 (1995)
P.O. Box 543344 #219, Dallas, TX 75354
3901 Oakridge Ct. Apt. 3815, Fort Worth, TX 76155 (1993)
P.O. Box 810, Euless, Texas 76039 (1995)

Lori E Kennedy – same??? 2913 Colter, Euless Texas 76039 (1998)
Lori L Kennedy – same?? 2913 Penny Ln. Euless Texas 7609 (2008)

WASHINGTON
Becky Sue Turner died in house fire in Fife, Washington in 1971
Becky Sue Turner was living in Tacoma, Washington at time of death
Becky Sue Turner is buried in Puyallup, Washington

Map Key: Yellow Double Faces (Documents Used as FLEK)
Green Pins: Google Searches that have been posted on WS
Blue Pins: Resume
attachment.php

The Mockingbird and Melody Address are a little cut off, as I don't have a bit enough screen to capture the full names (but they are in the top right hand corner). Resume from Ft. Worth is a little cut off too it should be 92-98, but you can only see 2-98. I couldn't zoom in the map, because I then lost important details like the PO Box 810 was jused for the Application for Federal Student Aid as well as found with a google search.

Thank you for the map BCA!
Is this saved so you can add to it? I was hoping for one with a link we can zoom in and ask you to add things as we learn things about her locations.
I'm pretty sure the Lori L Kennedy in 2008 is not her since she was married to Blake in 2008.
If you have this saved somehow, Could you add the places she worked and went to school? Also the locations of the churches she attended. Thanks again for all your work, I know that's a lot of addresses to put together.

I noticed that too. I'd like to see addresses where she worked, went to school and where she went to church added so we can see if she was really driving all over Dallas-Ft Worth or if she just changed neighborhoods every few years. What is strange to me is we don't have addresses for her that are close to the University of Texas at Arlington.

Your welcome! Sorry it took me so long~~it's just that everything was so close together and with the address names so long~~it didn't help. That's why I shortened the names and changed the colors of the pins~~so at least it may help us.

In any event, what I did notice is that we have a Google confirmed address NEAR every address that was fake. Looks like to me anyway, she started in Dallas and made her way west to surrounding towns and then a little south~~but stayed in the same general vicinity. I didn't have any information on the Houston address(es). Does anyone have that handy? I can't remember when it was that she was in the Houston area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne