TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker coming out of hiding to ask.... are S/S's posts still here? I've tried searching for them, but can't come up with anything. Have they been deleted?

I'm on my way to bed, thread 3 I think but I posted them earlier today, search my name using Spring/Summer as keyword. I copied 6 or so posts

Hi Resolver!!! Thanks so much for all your hard work on these threads!!!! You are a valuable asset to families everywhere and to WS's!!!

Could you please explain the March DNA? I'm not sure I'm following your post.

TIA

SS posted May 2015, turned in to Velling who had to find info and family to donate which would have happened around March like my Congress AZ Jane Doe which came back over night. Going to sleep will catch up in AM

According to Akoya on the other forum written about earlier...
The ID was made before Velling retired and was confirmed with DNA results.
The ID didn't come because of S/S's tip.
She wasn't in any data base nor had she been reported missing.
She states that the daughter needs to be protected.
There are copies of some emails between she and Velling, with pertinent information redacted.
She states that the message from Nance is inaccurate because she (I'm assuming it's a she) WAS the investigator working with Velling ans she has not nor will she be talking to reporters.
I for one am just thankful that an ID has been made.
But man o man, I'm beyond curious for the details!

040f0d2be97a780990ac8b849f7d2540.jpg

Anyone getting these errors when trying to pull up the Seattle Times articles? They show up cached, but when you try to "Read More", this pops up.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

There are copies of some emails between she and Velling, with pertinent information redacted.
She states that the message from Nance is inaccurate because she (I'm assuming it's a she) WAS the investigator working with Velling ans she has not nor will she be talking to reporters.
What kind of investigator? Federal? Local agency? Private? Neighborhood? Not discounting this person, but as someone from a law enforcement family, they wouldn't be on social media or forums commenting one way or the other without permission/verification if they're LE. If they're a PI, then their commenting shows their ethics and integrity, period. Not buying it.

I'm not buying the friend of the niece story that Lori named herself after Blake's family members.

We don't know that this person even knows someone in the Ruff family at all. Could be a troll.

I think the Ruff family had issues with Lori and most of what they've said about her is their own skewed view based on her not fitting in.

It's unfortunate that we haven't heard from many people who knew her with something positive to say, other than S/S.

I believe S/S figured it out and likely left the comment on the grave site.

Hopefully we get to hear more about who Lori was, the good things about her.

It's easy to get caught up in attempting to solving these mysteries but we have to remind ourselves she was a real person and her Daughter will someday be able to read all of this.

Unless some major crime was committed by her or the people she ran from, I don't see why we won't find out who she was. Especially since it's been said the Seattle Times is doing a follow up story.

Oh and Gardener your pm's are full again [emoji16]

Sorry Emil~~think I the guilty one...:blushing:

I agree with a lot of what you say Emilove.
My Inbox should be fixed. It's not just you two. :pillowfight2:
I finally got back in and now I'm falling asleep. I'm probably :eek:fftobed: soon but I want to catch up.
the site kept freezing up for me and I couldn't read. Hope this posts....

I just saw the copied and pasted emails from Velling and came back over to see what everyone thought. This is so strange... I really don't know what to think.

It would be completely insane to make up those emails but I still find it very odd.

Let's say it is true, then how did NAMUS get the information she was identified if it needed to be kept a secret?

It bothers me that she/he took the dates out of the copied in emails, what would be the reason behind that? The emails could have said anything and she/he changed the text.

Ugh.. This is getting weirder and weirder.

I don't understand why this person was so offended by the replies to the emails that namus sent me earlier but then have no problem sharing their "emails" from Velling..
I do also find it strange that the dates are blocked out.

Can someone help with the post the friend of the niece made on Reddit? I tried searching her user name on Reddit but I couldn't find comments she made, only threads she started?

How do I get to that thread? Searching the Ruff family on Reddit didn't help either.

What kind of investigator? Federal? Local agency? Private? Neighborhood? Not discounting this person, but as someone from a law enforcement family, they wouldn't be on social media or forums commenting one way or the other without permission/verification if they're LE. If they're a PI, then their commenting shows their ethics and integrity, period. Not buying it.

I have no idea. I was just summarizing what info was posted there. I tend to agree with some of your statements. Guess time will tell.

Not yet 7am in England and just caught up on almost 20 pages 😂 it feels like things are tangling up more, not becoming clearer!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Heres the photo

7a93c4e407bbeb7e34750940287b913a.jpg

The link is from websleuths actually! It's sandy bullock (I forget the married name), I thought we were speaking of.

Edit: she's not in any missing persons database, because she was never reported missing.

I posted this picture. I found this girl and the whole family a while ago. Is this who people think FLEK has been identified as?

No one has any idea who she might have been. So far we have no facts, just a bunch of speculation.

I have no idea. I was just summarizing what info was posted there. I tend to agree with some of your statements. Guess time will tell.
I was just reading on another site where people are throwing the BS flag on that person big time. They aren't even trying to be polite about it. Whoops.

Was just reading through their posts. I see a couple of discrepancies that were clarified in the Seattle Times article alone. I'm throwing the flag, too. "BS"

the more this person replies, the less i believe them. i think he/she is interested in the case like we are. he/she probably sent velling a tip or two here-and-there and he responded. maybe they were good tips, maybe his/her tips even solved it or lead to it being solved - i am not saying this is impossible. i think it is a stretch to call themselves "THE investigator" working "with velling" though. each post just screams louder of someone wanting attention for knowing it all before everyone else (even if they do know her identity).

if it were truly a matter of her daughter being in danger, i highly doubt this information would have been released, or that an official name would be released in the future. government agencies/LE have a way of blocking that information from being released/published if necessary, at least for a certain period of time.

idk, something just seems off about this person to me. i do not think they are lying or a troll, necessarily, or that they are even doing/saying these things to cause trouble. i do think whoever it is has a massively inflated ego and is very hypocritical for posting *anything* while being ~so offended~ that this is being discussed. perhaps his/her time would be better spent contacting people to find out how to stop this information from being shared, if it is as important as they say. NAMUS' simple and professional e-mail reply was unprofessional but him/her sparking controversy and fueling the fire of drama isn't? sorry, i am not buying this. if they are a legitimate investigator, i would like to see them post who they are and their experience/portfolio. until then, i am taking everything they say with a LARGE grain of salt.

am i alone in feeling this way? :/

the more this person replies, the less i believe them. i think he/she is interested in the case like we are. he/she probably sent velling a tip or two here-and-there and he responded. maybe they were good tips, maybe his/her tips even solved it or lead to it being solved - i am not saying this is impossible. i think it is a stretch to call themselves "THE investigator" working "with velling" though. each post just screams louder of someone wanting attention for knowing it all before everyone else (even if they do know her identity).

if it were truly a matter of her daughter being in danger, i highly doubt this information would have been released, or that an official name would be released in the future. government agencies/LE have a way of blocking that information from being released/published if necessary, at least for a certain period of time.

idk, something just seems off about this person to me. i do not think they are lying or a troll, necessarily, or that they are even doing/saying these things to cause trouble. i do think whoever it is has a massively inflated ego and is very hypocritical for posting *anything* while being ~so offended~ that this is being discussed. perhaps his/her time would be better spent contacting people to find out how to stop this information from being shared, if it is as important as they say. NAMUS' simple and professional e-mail reply was unprofessional but him/her sparking controversy and fueling the fire of drama isn't? sorry, i am not buying this. if they are a legitimate investigator, i would like to see them post who they are and their experience/portfolio. until then, i am taking everything they say with a LARGE grain of salt.

am i alone in feeling this way? :/

You're not alone. :)

Heres the photo

7a93c4e407bbeb7e34750940287b913a.jpg

The link is from websleuths actually! It's sandy bullock (I forget the married name), I thought we were speaking of.

Edit: she's not in any missing persons database, because she was never reported missing.

i have always tried to avoid focusing too much on looks as "proof" of her identity since looks change so much over time and can be changed with things as drastic as surgery or as simple as makeup and $5 boxed hair dye. that being said, this is the most eerily similar photograph i have seen in any FLEK discussion, even more than FLEK + TT's mind-boggling likeness. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME