TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure any of my ideas have already been researched by ypu fine sleuthers 😉

I'm going to do some more reading/rabbit holing before further comment. Thanks for your encouragement!

I can't access her namus page? Can anyone else? Has it been taken down?

Just seen that on FB!!

Ooooooohhhhhh!!

YES!!! That should mean she has been identified...however~~~we still don't know who she is....Lets back track to the last people who were turned in...

We have Kimberly Doss and Michelle Merdith Mulcahy that I turned in...and I know there have been more turned in...who else turned who someone in recently?

Both of those girls are still up on Namus...

Wow... after years of following this... maybe something has finally happened.

Perhaps it took this long for someone to investigate whatever s/s1988 had to say.

How exciting! Hopefully there is some sort of public announcement. If not we'll be left to speculate endlessly. Since other NAMUS pages are still viewable I am assuming there is not a glitch in displaying the page?

On another site, some fb poster said she was speaking with a family in Virginia about a woman who disappeared in 1985 that thought she could be flek. it was on 9/9. This poster gave no more info. I cannot find a pic of a girl/woman who looks like FLEK using that year and state. other than that not sure what this means. Could just be a tech issue. it would be great to solve this though.

On another site, some fb poster said she was speaking with a family in Virginia about a woman who disappeared in 1985 that thought she could be flek. it was on 9/9. This poster gave no more info. I cannot find a pic of a girl/woman who looks like FLEK using that year and state. other than that not sure what this means. Could just be a tech issue. it would be great to solve this though.
Virginia Allen Welch from Virginia, missing since 1982? I found her on the Possible ID thread. Anyway, her NAMUS is still up.

I searched on namus for all unidentifieds found in texas. Lori was not in search results so seems to really be identified. Cynthia Perry, sandra hopler, and Christi Nichols pages are still up.

Would NAMUS tell you anything if you called them?

And have you looked at PA? Because if Abbots announcement months ago is true, she was an 18/19 year old runaway from there.

Yay! I just hope everyone finds out....especially since a lot of you worked so hard to ID her! I'm crossing my fingers that this is finally solved.

Would NAMUS tell you anything if you called them?

And have you looked at PA? Because if Abbots announcement months ago is true, she was an 18/19 year old runaway from there.
I emailed the support email listed on the page, asking if there was an error or if there had been an identification. I'll update if I hear back.

ooooommmmmmmmggggggggggg this is so exciting!!!!!!!!! :scared::happydance:

[emoji15] I wasn't sure this day would ever come! But I won't get too excited yet.

If she has been identified, PLEASE let us find out who she was!!

Does anyone else ever feel bad digging up stuff that people clearly want to leave behind? For example, this woman went to such great lengths to hide her true identity. So did Lyle Stevik, and Annandale Jane Doe.. but now, we may know who Lori Ruff truly was, clearly against her wishes. I mean, it's exciting and it's gripping, and sad, nerve-wracking, everything..

Hey I don't know how to post a screen shot on here but namus emailed me back saying she has been identified!!!

Someone ask if they're going to release the info!!

R3dd1t says they think she's S@ndra H0pler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member