TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Longtime lurker - does the seattle times link say she is Kimberly McLean??

yes, scroll down to the timeline. it's at the bottom. from philadelphia. kimberly mclean. sounds like an ancestry.com match was found to a relative who recognized her.

Then why are they allowing Akoya to post as if she's a verified insider?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

CW just closed the thread and started deleting stuff. I hope someone screen shot it all. It was crazy!

CW just closed the thread and started deleting stuff. I hope someone screen shot it all. It was crazy!
I was in the process of replying, too! Ack!

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Am I missing something? All they did was add her name to the timeline? It just sounded like they were going to put something more substantial out there, not that I'm not grateful to know a name.

So is this the Kimberly Mcclean that has been missing since 1966? Was she a kidnap victim? Hmm..more questions.

Am I missing something? All they did was add her name to the timeline? It just sounded like they were going to put something more substantial out there, not that I'm not grateful to had a name.

my guess is they are in the process of updating the old article and someone started by updating the timeline. they probably weren't expecting a hundred people from websleuths to be crawling their site for updates.

I was definitely hoping for more, but I am glad they at least put the name out there and that the families involved hopefully got some answers!

So we're thinking FLEK was an illegitimate child of TT's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of the 1350 or so people who FLEK supposedly looks like, TT is the only one I feel has a resemblance strong enough for me to believe that they could be related. But you can always see a resemblance if you look hard enough, and I believe that is the case with all the other lookalikes.
On ancestry.com, a woman popped up last week ,and she is a dead ringer for my first cousin on my mother's side. Turn out she is a distant cousin on my FATHER's side, and no relation at all to my first cousin. And even my first cousin's mother thought she was a close match.

So is this the Kimberly Mcclean that has been missing since 1966? Was she a kidnap victim? Hmm..more questions.

Based on the article I don't think so. The article said she left home at the age of 18 in 1986.

So they solved this in March 2015 but Velling was still doing interviews looking for her after that? Nothing in the FOIA request from jan 2016 either.

different spelling according to google (news article could be wrong though). missing kimberlEy mcclean was born in 1957. probably stretching flek's age a bit too much?

I don't see anything new in the article. It's just the same old article. HELP! :confused:

Fb is reporting that they just got a message saying the story will be released soon

they just removed the timeline. someone quoted the relevant parts a page or two back.

Editing to delete. I guess the Seattle times deleted the timeline? Anyway can't wait for more info

I don't see anything new in the article. It's just the same old article. HELP! :confused:

there was a timeline at the bottom that had new information indicating she is from philadelphia and real name is kimberly mcclean. someone else said it indicated she left home in 1986 at age 18 but i didn't personally see that before the timeline was removed from the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member