Found Safe TX - Maddison, 7, Dylan McGrath, 5 & Maryah Matthew, 2, Sealy, taken from CT, Feb 2019 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even if they take back roads to avoid tolls & cameras, nearly every gas station has cameras. Someone has to buy food at a store that probably has a camera. If they have a cell phone its going to bounce off a tower unless they destroy it. If they make it to Mexico they’ll need help and who isn’t going to notice them? I sincerely hope the children survive Mom & her Monsters idiocy.

If the last sighting was Feb. 19 in Sealy TX, AND if they were indeed heading to Mexico, they could have arrived at the border within hours, and frankly could have reached other Central American countries by now. Sealy TX is right off of interstate 10, and then it is a direct route from I10 to I35 in San Antonio south to Laredo. It may be very hard to find them once they crossed the border(s), but it would have been easy to get there.

Wouldn’t they have to go thru some type of border crossing? There’s cameras there. It seems like that would be the quickest way to verify they traveled into Mexico. Let’s say they left the US, then decided they wanted to return, other than their drivers licenses, how are they going to prove citizenship? How are they going to prove the children’s citizenship? What a nightmare for these children.

Wouldn’t they have to go thru some type of border crossing? There’s cameras there. It seems like that would be the quickest way to verify they traveled into Mexico. Let’s say they left the US, then decided they wanted to return, other than their drivers licenses, how are they going to prove citizenship? How are they going to prove the children’s citizenship? What a nightmare for these children.

Yes, they would need passports to return to the US I believe. But I am doubtful that they were thinking that clearly ahead if they were indeed making a ‘run for the border’.

If the last sighting was Feb. 19 in Sealy TX, AND if they were indeed heading to Mexico, they could have arrived at the border within hours, and frankly could have reached other Central American countries by now. Sealy TX is right off of interstate 10, and then it is a direct route from I10 to I35 in San Antonio south to Laredo. It may be very hard to find them once they crossed the border(s), but it would have been easy to get there.
I wonder if he has any connections there. Who did he stay with last time he fled to Mexico with a girl? I hope they stick out like a sore thumb and someone reports them.

People cross the border illegally on foot and on dirt roads that cut through the desert and the big ranches along the border (but usually coming into the US). There are many smuggling routes and illegal crossing trails all along the more desolate areas of the border. It would be easier to cross in a four-wheel-drive SUV or pickup truck than the Volvo they were seen in. If they in fact had any plan, and it involved fleeing into Mexico, I'd think a plan to switch to a vehicle that could go off road and cross arroyos and rough terrain would make sense. I would think a regular border crossing would present a very good chance of getting caught. MOO.

234014620181219.jpg

Lester B Joy

DOB:
1980-07-27
Race:
Black
Sex:
Male
Eyes:
Brown
Height:
5 ft 5 in
Hair:
Black
Weight:
215 lbs.
Alias(es)

Lester Joy
Lester Wilfong

Scars, Marks, and Tattoos
Scar on Head () , Tattoo on L_Shoulder - Front (EMILY) , Tattoo on L_forearm (FAT DADDY)
Lester B Joy - Sex Offender in Waterbury, CT 06702 - CT234014620180326

crystal+mcgrath+and+lester+joy.JPG

Crystal left a McDonald's restaurant on Reidville Drive in Waterbury with the children. Her boyfriend, 38-year-old Lester Joy, was believed to be in the vehicle, authorities said. They are driving a maroon 2002 Volvo with a Connecticut license plate of 417-YTY.

Officers said they were last heard from in Sealy, Texas.

Law enforcement officials said they believe the children are in grave or immediate danger.

Amber Alerts Issued in Texas for 3 Missing Siblings from Waterbury

crystal+mcgrath+and+lester+joy.JPG

Crystal left a McDonald's restaurant on Reidville Drive in Waterbury with the children. Her boyfriend, 38-year-old Lester Joy, was believed to be in the vehicle, authorities said. They are driving a maroon 2002 Volvo with a Connecticut license plate of 417-YTY.

Officers said they were last heard from in Sealy, Texas.

Law enforcement officials said they believe the children are in grave or immediate danger.

Amber Alerts Issued in Texas for 3 Missing Siblings from Waterbury
The funds needed to travel such a distance, to feed 3 kids and two adults.. I wonder how much preparation went into this abduction. Obviously alot, with a destination in mind otherwise most of these end up them camping out in a vehicle or woods..

Hope they're found soon.
Very sad , as this "mom" has to know she'll lose these kids for a good long time when they're apprehended.
Makes her more likely to become desperate.
Do either one of these adults have family/friends across the border ?
Or here in the U.S. who would hide them ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed
Back