TX TX - Madisonville, UnkFem 2-6, UP15905, feeding tube, in suitcase, clothes, blankets, Sep'16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i had suspected that she could have been an enlisted member's child that "disappeared" when they were relocated to another base. if they arrived at another base and care was not sought for this child, would it register and be looked into?

Absolutely. The new base/post would receive her medical records and they would be required to meet with the EFMP office upon arrival.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Absolutely. The new base/post would receive her medical records and they would be required to meet with the EFMP office upon arrival.

Thanks for the info, tpd. What about if they had left the military?

Thanks for the info, tpd. What about if they had left the military?

That would depend on if they left the service or retired. Once they are out of the healthcare system (I believe you can keep it for up to 6 months while transitioning) it's up to them to find new insurance unless they are retired. Retirees retain their healthcare and pay a premium.

That would depend on if they left the service or retired. Once they are out of the healthcare system (I believe you can keep it for up to 6 months while transitioning) it's up to them to find new insurance unless they are retired. Retirees retain their healthcare and pay a premium.

Thanks tpd x

Thank you watergirl. Is this the site you’re thinking of?

http://www.doenetwork.org/mp-geo-mexico

No, and I love Doe Network, especially for older cases. It was a Spanish-language site. You could click the states and it had photos for many of the missing (not just adults). I will find it eventually. There is definitely a digital border that is much more difficult than it is to cross than the bridges over the Rio Grande in a vehicle. I noticed that Human Rights Watch had dinged Mexico a few years ago on its poor databases given the incredible number of deseparecidos. Sigh...

No, and I love Doe Network, especially for older cases. It was a Spanish-language site. You could click the states and it had photos for many of the missing (not just adults). I will find it eventually. There is definitely a digital border that is much more difficult than it is to cross than the bridges over the Rio Grande in a vehicle. I noticed that Human Rights Watch had dinged Mexico a few years ago on its poor databases given the incredible number of deseparecidos. Sigh...

Either one of these watergirl?

Dropdown list:

https://app.cedac.pgr.gob.mx/HASVISTOA/index.jsp

Clickable map:

https://desapariciones.crowdmap.com/

I agree, cross-border mispers are difficult.

This one watergirl?

https://app.cedac.pgr.gob.mx/HASVISTOA/index.jsp

Or do you mean you could actually click on a map of Mexican states to view the missing, rather than select them from a drop down list?

No and yes. I checked that one earlier today that you linked though! I knew I should have written it down. I would have bookmarked it if I was home on my PC. There was a girl... she looked so much like Maddie, but her face was perfect as far as I could tell from the tiny not-so-great photo. Girls with messed up faces probably don't have as many photos for loved ones to pull from... and I HATE that, but it may be a factor we are dealing with here. Sigh...

Madison County Sheriffs Office, please call AnaPisces back. That would be so amazing.

*waits and hopes*

No and yes. I checked that one earlier today that you linked though! I knew I should have written it down. I would have bookmarked it if I was home on my PC. There was a girl... she looked so much like Maddie, but her face was perfect as far as I could tell from the tiny not-so-great photo. Girls with messed up faces probably don't have as many photos for loved ones to pull from... and I HATE that, but it may be a factor we are dealing with here. Sigh...

Madison County Sheriffs Office, please call AnaPisces back. That would be so amazing.

*waits and hopes*

Check my last post, I just added a link for a clickable map.

I wish there was more information about Maddie’s ethnicity. A more realistic computer-generated image based on her DNA profile would be helpful. I know what you mean about matches with little girls who have more symmetrical features — it’s frustrating.

Yep, a call to Ana from LE of any kind would help. There are still a few unanswered questions that would help narrow things down a bit.

Does anyone have an FB account? If so, a list of misper resources, including FB pages (listed by US state) here:

http://www.missingpersonguide.com/resources/missing-person-pages/

They may help to spread the word about Madison in CA, AZ, NM, NV and TX (based on the pollen analysis map).

And thanks for these too!

I was with a misper non-profit for a while and although I'm not advocating with them any longer, I have sent Madison's information over to a few people I just know will share it where it needs to be shared.

*waits and hopes*

I sent an email too, just to be extra persistent ;)

Thank you for being Madison’s voice, Ana. She desperately needs an advocate. :loveyou:

Oh you sleuthers here just warm my heart :heartbeat:
Thank you for your tireless work here everyone.

I got a message back from Lost & Missing in Indian County and they went ahead and shared Madison's information immediately! :loveyou:
Let's keep this going! - https://www.facebook.com/LostandMissinginIndianCountry/posts/1635944289777812

But on my way back here, while on google, I found these pictures. They are better images of Madison's clothing and the suitcase so I thought I would post.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    292 KB · Views: 102

Members online

Online statistics

Members online