TX TX - Madisonville, UnkFem 2-6, UP15905, feeding tube, in suitcase, clothes, blankets, Sep'16

Go through this post I’m going to link and tell me what you all think. The composite and child are too darn similar.Log into Facebook | Facebook
This Michelle lady claims to be the mother and provided the photos.
Sorry, what child are you talking about? This just links to a post about Madison Co. Jane Doe. Thanks!

Sorry, what child are you talking about? This just links to a post about Madison Co. Jane Doe. Thanks!
Shoot it doesn’t show the comments? If you go to the first picture comment on the post and go through the replies you will see a picture of the “child” and a woman who claims she’s the mom. Or you can dm me cuz my stuff keeps getting taken down lol

Looking at the pictures of the girl, she had very distinctive, crooked teeth that aren't present in Madison's recon. Then again, since Madison's remains were skeletal, it's possible that not all of her teeth were intact.

Looking at the pictures of the girl, she had very distinctive, crooked teeth that aren't present in Madison's recon. Then again, since Madison's remains were skeletal, it's possible that not all of her teeth were intact.
I thought that too. But you never know. I hope they can at least contact this woman to rule out if this is her child or not.

One of the comments has a screenshot from a post about a woman who claims Madison is her biological daughter. There's also pictures posted and the two look very similar.
thanks, I got tired of scrolling through the comments and gave up :D I couldn't find the exact comment from Michelle but I saw a screenshot of the message she left, with a picture of the daughter. Sounds like she was removed from bio family and put up for adoption??

thanks, I got tired of scrolling through the comments and gave up :D I couldn't find the exact comment from Michelle but I saw a screenshot of the message she left, with a picture of the daughter. Sounds like she was removed from bio family and put up for adoption??
If the woman in the screenshot is in fact the mother then yes that’s what it sounds like. And she is accusing them of her murder.

And the recon does not fully show the teeth. They are crooked and overlapping but the recon shops them covered by the upper lip.
I thinl it is a definite possibility and would not be the first case where LE is difficult to reach by a relative of a Doe, especially if its different states.
Only thing is that the womans daughter would have been 9 years old at the time Madison was found and LE says Madison was much younger.
But I guess a severely disabled child (we dont know her condition) like her who on top of that may also suffered from abuse and malnutrition could easily be interpreted as a few years younger than they actually were.

And the recon does not fully show the teeth. They are crooked and overlapping but the recon shops them covered by the upper lip.
I thinl it is a definite possibility and would not be the first case where LE is difficult to reach by a relative of a Doe, especially if its different states.
Only thing is that the womans daughter would have been 9 years old at the time Madison was found and LE says Madison was much younger.
But I guess a severely disabled child (we dont know her condition) like her who on top of that may also suffered from abuse and malnutrition could easily be interpreted as a few years younger than they actually were.
Oh hmmm How did you figure out the girl in the picture was 9? I didn’t catch that part :/

Lp9jf2zanKEdz2UNgrVkd3X83hvrewx-Zsefa3RU4vUfnmzDHd_WfhkI7Th5kwIf7vL6=s85

the comparison makes me shiver... i can definitely see it. I don't doubt that the body of a disabled 9 year-old (kind of looks like she has microcephaly? which wasn't mentioned for the UID) could look like that of a 4 or 5 year old.
I think Michelle C. might have deleted her original comment; I scrolled through and couldn't find it. I can only see 3 posts publicly on her timeline as well, and thats not including the Dec 2019 post that people are talking about that included another photo of her daughter. In that post, she said LE had promised to come take a DNA sample but hadn't yet.
*edit - just realized this UID is described as having long, thick, black hair, while MC's daughter seems to have kind of sparse brown hair. now im not so sure*

the comparison makes me shiver... i can definitely see it. I don't doubt that the body of a disabled 9 year-old (kind of looks like she has microcephaly? which wasn't mentioned for the UID) could look like that of a 4 or 5 year old.
I think Michelle C. might have deleted her original comment; I scrolled through and couldn't find it. I can only see 3 posts publicly on her timeline as well, and thats not including the Dec 2019 post that people are talking about that included another photo of her daughter. In that post, she said LE had promised to come take a DNA sample but hadn't yet.
*edit - just realized this UID is described as having long, thick, black hair, while MC's daughter seems to have kind of sparse brown hair. now im not so sure*
I was unsure as well. So just in case I contacted the center for Missing and Exploited Children as indicated and pointed them in the direction of the Facebook posts so they could look into it

From the fb posts she claims she would have to travel to another state to give her dna and she cannot afford that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CosDog
Back