Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stefania Okolie‏ @StefaniaOnABC13

BREAKING: Search has unfortunately been suspended for Maleah Davis due to weather. Wooded areas near her stepfathers home they planned to search has been flooded creating rough circumstance.
1f613.png
this is not good #Abc13 https://abc13.com/search-for-maleah-davis-suspended-due-to-flooding-in-sw-houston/5290595/ …

D6DLwp3XoAAvLL9.jpg

Stefania Okolie on Twitter

Thursday 5/2/19 - unconfirmed reports that Maleah’s aunt came to get the 2 oldest children but was told Maleah was sick. WAS SHE EVEN ALIVE AT THIS POINT? Flu or not my aunts would have still came and physically sat with me and talked to me before leaving.

Due to current circumstances, I think it was a load of...... about her being sick.
But, I will say that I'm an aunty and under 'normal' circumstances, when my nieces or nephews are poorly and if it was put to me 'I wouldn't want you to catch it and pass it on to your kids' I could understand why the aunt may not have pushed to see little Meleah. For all we know the aunt may have turned up with her own young children (not sure if she has any) or never felt any reason to doubt his story.

I know this is a sleuthing forum and the comments should reflect only that, but I often have nothing to contribute other than to say I am here. I appreciate this forum and the dedication to these children from everyone here.

rsbm

I know how you feel. I get like that at some point in certain cases, like this one. It feels like there's not much left to say... you know LE is busy getting an air tight case, and people are looking for Maleah... I don't feel I've got anything left to contribute that hasn't already be said. I too appreciate the dedication of people who keep coming up with new theories, possibilities, ideas. I just read along, filled with sadness for yet another innocent child. :(

rsbm

I know how you feel. I get like that at some point in certain cases, like this one. It feels like there's not much left to say... you know LE is busy getting an air tight case, and people are looking for Maleah... I don't feel I've got anything left to contribute that hasn't already be said. I too appreciate the dedication of people who keep coming up with new theories, possibilities, ideas. I just read along, filled with sadness for yet another innocent child. :(
The only other theory I can think of is just as bad....he sold her ‍♀️

I had read an article yesterday indicating that there were previous injuries found when she was examined for the head injury. I've been looking for 2 hours for that article this morning and I can't find the darn thing.
Yes, I remember it too, because I commented on it. It said that hospital staff noticed evidence of old injuries, or something like that.
Usually it is noted when there are different injuries in various stages of healing.
Although of course, kids that age get hurt pretty often just from playing or being careless. Imo

Yes, I remember it too, because I commented on it. It said that hospital staff noticed evidence of old injuries, or something like that.
Usually it is noted when there are different injuries in various stages of healing.
Although of course, kids that age get hurt pretty often just from playing or being careless. Imo
YES! THIS! I can read it in my head but seriously cannot for the life of me find it. And I'm annoyed...I wanted to go back and re-read it after the court documents came out.

I've been on hiatus from WS for awhile. Are we allowed to discuss live streams by key people in the case if it's no longer up? I'm going to guess "no", but thought I'd ask.

I don't think we can. It's unfortunate <modsnip: removed reference to social media>

Last edited by a moderator:
So we know LE are investigating the cell phone (if there is one).
We know the Nissan hasn't been found, but was last seen driving at 3pm on Saturday.
The last official sighting of Maleah beside DV is BB2 on Monday.
BB left on Tuesday. Arrived home Friday night (around Midnight, so Saturday).

I've seen mention of security cameras at the apartment complex where they live - has anyone seen any official discussion of this in MSM?

From the stories I've seen, Sugarland is basically underwater. Like they got some of the worst rain. I think it's finally moved out...we here in East Texas are up to get hail and possible tornadoes today. Spring in Texas y'all!

This sweet girl was failed by everyone in her life. My heart breaks for her that she never really had a chance.

Reunification is always the goal in CPS cases. My 2 kids are adopted from the state after bio parents relinquished their rights...but most cases don't go like that. Bio parents have many chances again and again before parental rights get termed. I don't agree with it, at all, but thats a story for another thread.

I am in the area of the family’s apartments right now. Unfortunately, there are plenty of grassy fields and bayou areas very close to the apartments.
I have taken pictures of the areas surrounding the apartments. Am I allowed to post these?

I had read an article yesterday indicating that there were previous injuries found when she was examined for the head injury. I've been looking for 2 hours for that article this morning and I can't find the darn thing.

I posted a video last night from CNN’s HLN that had those comments.

Last edited:
I posted a video last night from CNN’s HLN that had those comments.

Off to search! Thank you for a clue!
Trying to copy my post. Hope the link works.

Report from HLN gives a few more details on Maleah’s head injury last year. Apparently she fell and hit her head on a table. When she was in the hospital they found signs of old injuries that may have indicated prior abuse. Not much more new info in the video. Link: Nick Valencia

So we know LE are investigating the cell phone (if there is one).
We know the Nissan hasn't been found, but was last seen driving at 3pm on Saturday.
The last official sighting of Maleah beside DV is BB2 on Monday.
BB left on Tuesday. Arrived home Friday night (around Midnight, so Saturday).

I've seen mention of security cameras at the apartment complex where they live - has anyone seen any official discussion of this in MSM?

Has there been any mention of her going to daycare with her brother on Thursday?

I am in the area of the family’s apartments right now. Unfortunately, there are plenty of grassy fields and bayou areas very close to the apartments.
I have taken pictures of the areas surrounding the apartments. Am I allowed to post these?
I've seen this done in other cases, but perhaps you should check with a mod to be sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452