Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney Carpenter on Twitter
BREAKING: Tim Miller with Texas EquuSearch confirms that law enforcement told him #MaleahDavis’ step-father’s car was found at a Wal-Mart in Missouri City. @CW39Houston
D6IpbtnUEAEXdkq.jpg

10:25 AM - 9 May 2019

Lauren Talarico on Twitter
BREAKING: Missouri City PD has confirmed the car reportedly stolen in the disappearance of Maleah Davis has been located in a parking lot along Highway 6. #MaleahDavis #khou11

D6IpNp1UUAAPeFp.jpg

10:24 AM - 9 May 2019

Nissan Altima in Maleah Davis case has been located, Texas Equusearch says

AMBER ALERT - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

HOUSTON - Officers located a vehicle Thursday in Missouri City that went missing at the same time as a 4-year-old girl, police said.

Missouri City police said that officers located the vehicle in a shopping center parking lot at the corner of Highway 6 and Riverstone Boulevard.

Police said they do not believe that Maleah is in the vehicle.

This is a developing story.

I just found it. It's one sentence about 1/2 way down the page, sandwiched between an ad and a video. o_O

CPS’s Butler also said Maleah was living with relatives when she was abducted and that the agency has assigned extra staff to work on the case.

Thank you! I found it after I posted - I deleted my post but you were too quick!
They hid it well, lol. :oops:
Maleah was living with mom and siblings...
Those are relatives...

So far... That is consistent with reports that Maleah was living with mom, DV, and 2 siblings...

JMO...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members