Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dang it. you are correct. i apologize for not reading the link in its entirety and assuming lafayette was the one in la. i was suffering from a momentary lapse of "wishful thinking." :)
I thought the same thing! I was so confused and had to look it up in maps, and apparently there is a Lafayette Township in New Jersey. Who knew? And Shoppes of Lafayette is in NJ. I think it’s logical to think LA not NJ...

KPRC Cathy Hernandez on Twitter
BREAKING: Emotional moment. The mother of #MaleahDavis shows up to shopping center where the Nissan was found. Maleah is still missing. @KPRC2 #kprc2
D6Iu2dSX4AAmE8M.jpg
D6Iu2dOW0AU84yj.jpg

10:48 AM - 9 May 2019

Her mother looks broken that poor woman has just buried her father what kind of evil would take her baby too.
This, is how parents act when their baby is missing presumed seriously harmed.
Hope this discovery will lead to DV talking

Topic change, OK guys, sorry for the sudden change, but has anyone confirmed there actually was a death in the family and a funeral attended? I haven't seen anything to confirm mom and tended a funeral.

Has an obituary been found to confirm that was the reason she was out of town? I am not suggesting she wasn't out if town, or at least at the airport, but my stomach is in knots thinking their was some elaborate scheme to cover up what actually happened to Meleah.

Why can't we find an obit? Sleuthing deceased individuals is not a TOS violation, so where is the obit?

Am also glad to see TES is on top of the search. Praying she is found, today!

Samica Knight on Twitter
BREAKING!!!! The vehicle belonging to the stepdad of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis has been found in Missouri City!
10:12 AM - 9 May 2019

Nick Valencia on Twitter
BREAKING- The car of step-father Darion Vence was just found at a Wal-Mart in Missouri City, Texas. "It was found just 10 minutes ago," Tim Miller, with EquuSearch tells me. "They’ll process it and see what clues it can give." #MaleahDavis
10:17 AM - 9 May 2019

KPRC Cathy Hernandez on Twitter
#BREAKING: Car believed to be connected to Maleah Davis disappearance is found in Missouri City, according to Texas EquuSearch. @KPRC2 #KPRC2

D6In5W_UcAAZ2Zp.jpg

10:18 AM - 9 May 2019
Hoping there’s video footage of who got out of the car at Walmart.

Did anyone notice in the 1st bolded part of the story, that it says Maleah was also living with her grandma, BB, and DV when she got the injury? That is the 1st time I have ever heard that. Now I'm really confused. Edited for grammar
YES!

Was Gmail living with the rest of the brood?
Did Gmail move out since then...
So as to be able to care for the kids while under Child Services Care?
Or did mom and DV move at that time?

JMO...

Topic change, OK guys, sorry for the sudden change, but has anyone confirmed there actually was a death in the family and a funeral attended? I haven't seen anything to confirm mom and tended a funeral.

Has an obituary been found to confirm that was the reason she was out of town? I am not suggesting she wasn't out if town, or at least at the airport, but my stomach is in knots thinking their was some elaborate scheme to cover up what actually happened to Meleah.

Why can't we find an obit? Sleuthing deceased individuals is not a TOS violation, so where is the obit?

Yes, an obit was posted but may have been deleted. MOO

Live footage of car being searched
Car belonging to Maleah Davis' stepdad found in Missouri City, Texas EquuSearch says

Edited to add:
mother in video now

A reporter at the link you posted just interviewed a male co-worker of a female independent contractor/driver for a taxi company. He stated she was leaving the Dollar Tree and noticed the vehicle and it looked like one she saw on a news report last night. She contacted her supervisor, who told her to contact police. She did. The company sent him out to check on her. She is devastated, according to him. She did not want to appear on camera as I was watching live feed. The vehicle is cordoned off in the parking lot, which appears to be for businesses adjacent to Wal-mart. As the camera panned around, I didn't notice any cameras, but hopefully there will be some that will provide valuable evidence.

This was posted in Cheryl Mercedes's thread; the date of death is a little unexpected but I guess services are not always immediate.

Obituary for Benjamin J Bowens Sr. | Harrell Funeral Home

S. Okolie's twitter:
Law enforcement sources say Maleah’s stepfather has gone back and forth between saying he walked to the hospital and a stranger dropped him off. Detectives are looking into video that shows him being dropped off at Methodist Hospital. #Abc13

The way this is worded makes me wonder if she means to say that LE are looking at the specific video which shows DV being dropped off, or that LE are looking for video that might show this. I think it can be interpreted both ways. JMO
this is my question, too...

Not as clear information as I would like it to be...

JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member